VEN GANG

What will you do with all of your VEN gains? Seeing as the price is going to rise exponentially unlike any crypto has before in the history of mankind, it's only fair to speculate how high the price will go.

Any takers? Salty waltys? Pajeets? VEN MARINES?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5vH2C_6_A
youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns
youtube.com/watch?v=6LhLDbK7iNk
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZtTSw6iNvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

14$ EOD screencap this

Hopefully have enough to own some masternodes.

Gonna hodl it since I bought mine at a bargain. We gonna 3x with the mainnet launch doe.

Meanwhile ven dumping hard. Will sell at next bounce for icon and xmr

whoever had stop losses on binance just got wrecked by a stop loss hunter.

this is why you dont use a stop loss in crypto.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

it's absolutely plummeting right now. I'm sitting on a bunch and won't be selling, but fkkkkk what is happening. Selling news?

lol salty walty faggot nigger kike

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5vH2C_6_A

EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO GENERATES POWER

Who cares if vechain uses an api rather than walton writing directly to a blockchain. You can encrypt any data through an api to the point
that it would take all the computers in the world hashing away for 10 billion years and you couldn’t brute force your way through it.

you walton cucks are such faggots, anyone who falls for this shitty shill attempt doesn't deserve Vechad gains

a whale just did a stop loss hunt and fucking liquidated a bunch of noobs for cheap VEN lol. it'll bounce back up once people realised waht happened.

bullish sign. means the whale has a long position imminently increasing.

>selling news
>implying there has been news

YOU WILL DECIDE THE SHAPE OF THIS WORLD

already bounced up. i swear people make this too easy to whales.

> having a stop loss the night prior to a huge event

tards have to learn the hard way. desu i think stop loss in crypto at all is stupid idea. Its way to easy to get rekt. It rarely happens in BTC anymore, but i saw it for the first time in months a couple nights ago.

price alterts are way better stop loss hunts are so common in alts

predictions for tomorrow? memes aside

$50 ideally

$10 realistically

$8 most likely

are you that thick? It's rebrand day. People tend to sell right on the event or just before

youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns

Yes but there has been no pump like every other time this happens user

Wtf why is this shit crashing so hard? I just want an epic moon mission! To the mooooon haha

Haha

what an ugly image, reminds me of that wallet. walten can't do anything right even run a AMA lmao.

MY SIDES

what the fuck. kill it with fire

i bet this guy's completely assimilated and just putting on the accent

>some body paid some literal whos to fud vechain

reminds me that someone paid BIG MAN TYRONE to endorse vechain
walties cant even buy the good stuff, stay poor
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZtTSw6iNvk

my nigga

HOLY SHIT I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS HARD

I'm 80% on VEN. Honestly, I think it could go max $8 tomorrow.

hes saying there is no pump to sell. its the same price from a week ago. usualy the sell the news thing is in response to hype before an event. there is no hype this time. its dead in the water already.

exit scam inc.

It will be over $20 user don't be ridiculous

What are your targets user?

>7.4k
>7.7k
>8.1k
>8.6k
>8.7k

dubs of truth

>double dubs
we're mooning

Triple dubs

>triple dubs
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Quad dubs
>Its gone too far.
>You know what to do.

Ven $1000 eoy confirmed

vechain wont truly moon until it gets a upbit listing

it's being listed on coinnest

A school for the retards who don’t go all in and HODL Ven.

Yep you called it.

They were preying on the flippers and day traders its great.

$1000 end of year.

900 VEN reporting in.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5.

with a USD trading pair. shit is lit

coinnest doesn't even have usd trading pairs

I really hope you niggers are right, but I don't think you are. I'll be making a thread tomorrow regardless. My predictions are either a dump or maybe $10.

sorry meant fiat, i just think usd when i think fiat

We should be glad if it stays at around 6 dollars and doesn't crash to fucking 4. Nowadays it seems like any news that should cause it to go up, it fucking crashes down.

Hate to burst all your bubbles but VeChain will not even break $7 tomorrow and will likely see $5 or sub $5.

Is this honestly how retarded VEN holders are?

>My predictions are either it goes up or goes down
What a fucking guru

They honestly are this retarded.
They've built up this scenario where anyone who doesn't like their coin is a "salty walty".
No one fucking cares about either coin.
I'm comfy not holding VEN, Walton, ICX, AION, or any of those other gook / chink coins that were all shilled at the same time.

What shitcoins are you holding?

>being this salty walty

>when you dont even have WTC but are still a salty walty
stay poor btw