What do I make for my mother in law if I hate her guts?

What do I make for my mother in law if I hate her guts?

A build your own bear from the mall.

Why does that little girl look pregnant? Do Americans really do this?

>do americans

Apple seed and Amanita phalloides tea with honey. Bittersweet.

That is a result of most Americans living a sedentary lifestyle. Also that picture is dumb as hell and Cringe City.

Just answer the question clappy
Do you impregnate your kids or is she just morbidly obese from being forced to drink litres of corn syrupy garbage on penalty of being thrown into a mental institution
We already know that those who eat vegetables are considered mentally ill in the united states of jesus

Everyone knows that any post on Veeky Forums that starts with "do [group of people]" or "why do [group of people] is a guaranteed shitpost. It's been that way for a very long time here.

I bet the mom lobbied against sidewalks connecting her subdivision to the shopping mall because sidewalks bring crime

The parents should be put in jail for child abuse

They're Canadian you dumb faggot

wow, they are so hate-able

That's what I asked. Do Americans?
No one fucking asked if they're from Floridia or Candida or West HPV

Kill yourself you meme'n faggot

When you figure it out, let me know. Mine moved in with me 8 months ago as a "temporary" solution to her being a broke, homeless fuck up. The agreement was, find a fucking job, get your social security, find a cheap apartment and maybe a room mate. Her problem is she is a negative ass hole who alienates everyone around her... So its difficult for her to find a job, or roommate. I think a lot of cranky-ass baby boomers are in the same shitty boat.

Anyway, fuck her. I make a lot of fish because she doesn't like it, and instead of cooking a family style meal my wife and I just make sandwiches for us and kids a lot of nights, or go out ymto eat without her - so she has to figure out her own shit and we dont have to lists to her depressing shit about how EVERYTHING USED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER. Fucking, we know, 8 months ago she didn't fucking live with us and it was fucking heaven.

Dude, you gotta get rid of her. My MIL was the EXACT same kind of person. The thing with those types of people, as soon as they clutch onto some situation they can use as rationale not to improve themselves, as soon as they find a way to leech off of the charity of others, they will NEVER progress. They literally have to have everyone turn away, say no, enough is enough, remove all threshold for clinging on, and hit rock bottom before they can improve themselves. It's hard to do, but that's the only way. Halfway houses exist for these types of people.

Thanks for saying it. My wife and I know, and we are working on it, but we still feel guilty about it. We ARE JUST ENABLING her though at this point.

I told my wife that with the holidays around, if we don't get her out in the next two months, we wont be able to get her out during the winter holiday seasons...

We told her end of August, but I don't see any progress. I dont want to have to evict her, but if she wants to destroy our relationship forever and force our hand, that's on her. Unemployment is running 4.9% now, she has teaching and retail experience, and she gets 1000 a month social security, and hasn't paid us rent in 8 months...

Shits weak. I'm getting to a point where I wont care anymore, and its nice to hear it from other people. I suggested group therapy for my wife and mil so that my wife will hear the same from the counselor and my mil will have to confront and des with her mooching, but at this point, I don't think we have Tim before the holidays

It's a shit situation and comes with heaps of conflicting emotions, I truly feel for you and hope you can tough it out. Just keep strong, if it has to come to drastic measures it's all for the best.

the women look depressed af, especially the girl

0/10

Someone please help me, I know the phrase, rhythm, and intonation of, "Don't stop, get it, get it," but google resulted in some new nigger and Ice Cube with a woman singing it in the lyrics.

Can someone point me to the source of this iconic phrase?

honestly if anyone there strikes me as depressed it's the dad.
a half-assed or shy smile=/=depressed as fuck

Al Jolson, Birth of the Cool, Blue Note Records, 1948

Gorillaz. I think that windmill song? Feel Good Inc?

>The thing with those types of people, as soon as they clutch onto some situation they can use as rationale not to improve themselves, as soon as they find a way to leech off of the charity of others, they will NEVER progress.

So fucking true. A coworker of mine, this miserable cunt, quits his job after our jew boss gets mad at him for stealing (like literally 10 cents or something, guy was a turbojew) . Last I see of my coworker for awhile.

A few months later, I see him on the street begging for money and living out of a cardboard box, so, being the naive dipshit I am, I let him live with me after he gives me a whole song and dance of how he's going to improve himself.

Immediately he's a colossal pain in my ass. Constantly demanding shit, always giving excuses as to why he can't find a job, claiming physical and emotional problems.

He does this shit for FOREVER, at least a few
months.

He becomes totally dependent on me (being the 'nice guy' that I am I do all his laundry and cooking) All this time he's just an ungrateful bastard, until one day he starts giving me shit after I make him a pitcher of lemonade he demanded I make him.

l I lost my shit and kicked him out and made his former boss give him his job back.

>mfw

Alls well ends well, I guess?

Also, what's wrong with the family in the OP? They look perfectly happy to me. Do you all come from broken childhoods or something?

I took that picture by turner field in Atlanta Georgia back in... 09 maybe. I couldn't stop laughing. I want to order a whole batch of stickers and repeat this glorious shit all over the better parts of town.

Kek the old bag gets ten Benji's a month and doesn't toss u any? Cunt

Even if you ignore everything else about it, they're fat. And that's more than enough reason to hate anybody

just give her the Titus treatment, most recently performed by Aria Stark in GoT season finale.

You're a nice person. When my father transferred his properties to me the first thing I did was get rid of all the freeloaders. I respect my father, but in his old age he has become much too soft. My cousin and I graduated from university at the same time but instead of joining the work force or starting his own business he just bummed around the house until his father kicked him out. My family enabled his dysfunction taking him in and letting stay in one of the apartments for free. Motherfucker is 37 years old with a business degree and has never had a job other than some work in a fast food place as a teen. After kicking him out, he found a job real fast.

>pregnant 10 year old has an iphone

This is why i never had fucking kids, literally a money pit.

I laughed way too hard at this.

Thanks I appreciate it. She is bout to get schooled on self reliance though. I w have been pontificating on it since this thread came up... She has to have at least 10k stashed away by now. I mean.. I'm sure she has like 40k worth of cc debt and she needs a new car but it is Time for her to get the fuck out.

>40k cc debt

JUST