What is your top 3 coins right now Veeky Forums?

What is your top 3 coins right now Veeky Forums?

CND/ICX/BTC

ICX,VEN,PRL

could you imagine the braaap that this bird would produce? oh sweet jesus

ADA, LINK, XMR

LINK, REQ, KNC

you know ADA is giving out its coins to niggers for free right

I want to tounge fuck that white hole MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM MMM BUTHOLES

that pic triggered my fight-or-flight response

VEN, AION, JNT

thats a scam f-f-f-f-aggot

BRAP (Brapcoin)
SNIFF (Sniffcoin)
SMELL (smelly token)

LTC, NEO, PPT

EUR
USD
USDT

"What do you think you're looking at, user?"

Hoping UTNP can go to $2

link, eth, ven

LINK
VEN
LTC

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>le nigger meme

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAPPP

OMG, JNT, LINK

should we raname biz to smell girl's butts general?

OMG
VEN
SUMO

OMG
AION
GVT

what if its a brown hole

• ELA
• NANO
• ZRX

ELA
ELA
ELA

yes sir

OMG
NANO
GVT

these slags are English aren't they?

1. LINK
2. ICX
3. LUX

IOTA
IOTA
IOTA

BTC
ETH
XMR

>This is how you outperform 90 % of &biz/

A shame that real Veeky Forums people don't learn anything more than THREE LETTERS FOR THEIR CRYPTOBRAIN.

VEN
PRL
XRB

have fun withdrawing from huobi, fuck that exchange

REQ
VEN
XMR

that would be xlm

No QTUM, or wanchain?

Im waiting for Wanchain

then Quantstam and Ethos have huge potential for the year.

REQ,NULS, maybe Nano

ETH, BTC, LINK

ICX
ADA
DRGN

That Lumens retard.

ADA
NEO
ICX

Currently getting rekt, but over the medium to long term I think they'll outperform anything else.

dbc, snov, link

trying to stock up on one of the big boys next.. eth, ltc, neo, maybe even bch if the price is right when I have the money

LINK WAN BTC

cool pic. saved

>granny pantiea and tigjt pants
ugh.get some thongs bitch

I would snort farts directly from her asshole

Link
Link
Link

Omg, icx, link

NANO, PRL, TRAC

BRP

>dyed hair
>balding
>fake eyebrowns
>glasses
>ugly nose
>masculine face
>disproportionate ass
>terrible dressing

1/10 would not bang

I love the look on these used up sluts, they've taken so much dick they're utterly unimpressed with any male attention

If i ever make it ill spend millions trying to raise one in captivity

That blond in the back is dtf

ICX, ICX, ICX

Im all in fags

Tron Verge Ethos

REQ
ADST

MOMMY MOMMY
GIVE ME SHIT
MAKE ME TAKE IT OR I'LL QUIT
FART IT GOOD
FART IT NOW
HOLY FUCK THIS TASTE IS WOW
I'M ON Veeky Forums
GETTING ADVICE
ABOUT HOW TO SUCK SHIT
FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE
BUY SOME KNEEPADS
SHILL SOME COINS
SNIFF A BRAP AND GROW YOUR LOINS

MODS

BRAPCoin

This guy will make it. I would explain this in detail if I wasn't so damned exhausted but this is undoubtedly one of the best portfolios in the thread. And even though KNC will make it, I think Link and Req will grow more, and I think Link will grow the most.

Thats a scam you racist jew fuck

Trn
Vrg
Iost

thanks, glad to hear you agree. this is my current portfolio:
100k LINK (60%)
100k REQ (25%)
10k KNC (15%)
looking to add 100k RCN to the mix but need to acquire more funds first, or do some swing trading... i'm already 99% in crypto lmao

LINK / NEO / VEN

ETH
NEO
VEN

ERH LTC XMR, the same as last year, and they made me a millionair last year

You're going to be a rich, rich man

BTC
CND
AION

NEO
PFR
ETH

Yeah thats gotta be it
I was wondering why there was something different about them, they're Bits!
Aussie girls have a different look too

make that Brits

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

Seriously, if you hold anything else, you're a fucking idiot who deserves to lose money.

all in REQ atm.
interested in holding some NEO later

kek