How to properly burger!

3rd world country fag here...have a hard on for burgers and started cooking a few...compared to most burger-native fags that post here you guys suck at this...also homemade burger general!

Here are a few of them!

"Burger" isn't a noun, Raul.

Ĺol Raul

what's that yellow slop?

Can't recognize Hummus?

what 3rd world country you in?

i got some frozen ground beef and pork in the freezer gonna make a tite bbq in the next week or so

why the fuck would I look at slop on a burger and assume hummus?

>bbq
>ground meat
That's going to be terrible, dude. You'd be much better off grilling them, as a burger takes much better to the fast and high cooking of a grill than the low and slow of a bbq

I would recognize it even if it were sandwiched between your mother's asscheeks :)

Colombia...send that frozen stuff!

i was using the term loosely

i will be grilling the meat on the bbq

A bbq is a smoke based slow cooking device. Do you mean to say "grill"?

are you autistic? do you not understand shorthand?

Words have meanings. You can't refer to a dog as a cat and then get upset when people correct you and try to claim that cat is somehow shorthand for dog.

Guess what, those words have different meanings outside your retarded 3rd world bubble.

>t. autist

>America is the 3rd world
Tell that to our poor people with cell phones and cable TV. Our most impoverished live better than the average person in Europe.

In an sorta off topic, but sorta not, Does anyone know about the Mexican Krusty Krab?

i know you can use a barbecue for grilling but last time i checked you can't use a cat for dogging

You guys lose in internet speeds to fucking Latvia, a country that was literally a part of the CCCP less than thirty years ago.
Also,
>Cable
We don't live in 1996 anymore, gramps
>Mobiles with datacaps
Now that's third world

No, you use a grill for grilling.

no, it's the same fucking instrument

Grill = direct
Bbq = indirect

yes, we all get it, you just move the coals around a bit

no need for multiple cooking apparatus

now stop being a contrarian faggot, ok?

nice burgers user

>he uses a Webber to bbq and not a pit
Hahahahahahahagahahgahahahagagahahahahahahag

>Muh BEE-BEE-QUEUE culture

Just end it here.

Post fucking Burgarssss

too spooky

The line between real burgers and ethnic bullshit!

This is relevant to my interests.
I just bought some ground pork
>inb4 pork in burgers
and wanted to make some burgs for me and my brother tomorrow.

Did you know you can do both of those on a Weber Kettle? Or any grill really. You cant do that with a smoker though.

Good stuff, really really good. Do you bake the buns? If so, could you please share your recipe?

miring skelly flag