Was on campus strolling around and enjoying the weather when I decided to stop by the cafe to get a light lunch

was on campus strolling around and enjoying the weather when I decided to stop by the cafe to get a light lunch

Post your lunch

But it's night time in the part of the world that matters.

I had this for brunch and I'm eating the other half for dinner.

>dips tendies in ketchup

jfc

I dip my tendies in your mum's cunt

>this old ass image

1/10

You do know you're supposed to wear your watch on your left hand, regardless of which side is dominate

>hehehe le right hand watch tendie meme
>current year

Absolute madman I tell ya

how do you know the picture isn't mirrored?

How many layers of shitposting am I witnessing right here?

I don't know I just want someone to validate my waffles

They look on fleek

>eating fast food while studying
Enjoy that 30 pound weight gain dumbass.

They look tasty, although I am knocking off points for the cream cheese.

Sweetened cream cheese is amazing on breakfast bread though

I learned that because my dad beat me for constantly putting it on my right hand.

this image is years old. idk if the text is copypasta too but it's a troll either way

Because the crown is facing away from his hand

Post actual borito

Kek

I didn't feel like eating plain tuna from the can so I made croquettes

I already ate my peanut butter and apple sandwich, with a side of unsweetened fruit cocktail and a Mason jar of ice water.

>unfamiliar with term "cis"
>wikipedia
>Cisgender may also be defined as those who have "a gender identity or perform a gender role society considers appropriate for one's sex."

>…..

>in other words they are what they fucking are?

>goddamnit

"Cisgender" even the word itself pisses me off, "Cis"? what kind've fucking prefix is that? The closest word is "Sister" or "Cistern" or "cyst", fucking "Cisgender" who the fuck makes up these stupid words

Trans and cis are latin words used to denote direction of molecular arrangement in chemistry. Trans already existed so when they needed something ''''''non-exclusionary'''''' to describe normal people they borrowed the other half.

Personally I don't know why people get so triggered and offended by 'cis'. I mean yeah, it basically describes everyone except a minute part of the population, but it's just adjective that means "not-trans". Despite a few 16 year olds on tumblr, it's really not usually used like an insult or anything.

Personally I think when people complain about it, they're acting just as triggered and 14 year old gender specials on tumblr who get offended by camo pants and Bayonetta.

same as with the term "problematic"

people born after the mid 1990s or so learned about the outside world through facebook, reddit, Veeky Forums, and various inane social media

terms that previous generations might have learned in an academic context are now memified and nobody really knows what they mean other than that they're associated with arguments over racism and sexism (neither of which are real)

But it's not usually used outside of 16-year olds on Tumblr at all.