How often can i take zolpidem and diazepam?

im on a cut right now and when i get hungry i just popp 10mg each and pass out

or when my shitcoins are diving and i get stressed i popp 20mg each and legit pass out sometimes while going around the house lmao

so far so good would recommmend but how long can i keep this up?

i have some concerns.. life hacks cant be this easy forever right

kys

what the fuck is with every retarded faggot using this board as Veeky Forums - Random and their personal blog?

I'm seriously going to reddit, fuck you

As someone who is just getting out of a small etizolam habit of about 3 months, as soon as you stop, your receptors are going to be so fucked.

Tread carefully, research, and look at half life’s

high traffic nigger. u think i have time to wait more than 15 minutes for an answer and keep refreshing? suck my dick faggot this is my board now

This. I was on benzos for a year straight and now it's two years later and my brains still a bit fucked.

lol cuck btfoooooooooooooo

what that mean, fucked? means i wont be getting no sleep?

but yeah yeah don't do diazepam lad its fucking terrible

get off it and stop taking prescription meds you fucking faggot

>being jewed and paying for it
mug

in what terms fucked user. i dont get any side effects wit this shit yet.

How much etizolam were you taking? I've been doing 0.5 to 1.5 mg a few nights a week for like a year. Doesn't feel habit-forming, and I only do it when I've stayed up too late and want to pass out immediately.
Cool it with the Valium at least. I've had patients become dependant on higher doses. There's a chance of seizures happening if you stop cold turkey.

Keep taking that shit and you're going to die as young as Zyzz did

Are you a psychiatrist? Let me ask you a question while you're here. How bad is it if I take 1mg of Klonopin 2x before class? I've been doing this for a year now, and the only side effect seems to be a headache a couple hours after I dose. I try not to take it when I don't need it. But it is literally the only thing that keep me together when forced into social interaction. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do when I graduate and have to get a job...

Sorry, I meant 2x a week

Plenty of people take Klonopin or other benzos daily to deal with anxiety or panic disorder. The dose you're taking is far below the threshold for abuse so no worries. It would be much better if you could figure out a way to cope without the medication though.
I'm a pharmacist btw

RIP Zyzz, gone but not forgotten. May you find many gains in Heaven, amen.

Benzos aint nothing to fuck with my man, been to rehab, benzo kids worse off than junkies, be very careful

Well I was taking benzos 3x a day minimum for at least a year and then stopped cold turkey and went through withdrawals. Abusing benzos on a long term basis will affect your brain chemistry but usually isn't permanent however it can take a while to recover. For the most part my memory is shit now I can barely focus anxiety levels are much worse than before and that's after two years off them. If you just do it once in a while it won't fuck up your brain just be careful and don't take them on a regular basis. Research half lives and make sure to not redose when the drug is still metabolizing in your system. They're physically addictive meaning your body becomes dependant and your GABA receptors forget how to produce it on their own then when you stop taking them you can suffer seizures or in extreme cases death. They really are like a cheat code for anxiety until you decide you don't want to take them anymore

Shit that was meant for

To reiterate what everyone is saying, benzos are nothing to fuck with. But if you're intent on destroying your life, buy Phenazepam in bulk and eyeball random amounts.

>another retard who posted on wrong board

You can both for as long as you can get prescriptions.

Zolpidem and diazepam both lose effectiveness over time. The latter is something you can become dependent on, while the former is not.

>taking the big pharma zog pill

yikes, you dun fucked up dumbass

that dude still motivates me to be a sick cunt
>rip king

FUUUUUUAAAARRRRKKK

Just go on the keto diet. Drop the synthetic drugs and join in on the natural high you get from a fatty diet.

sage hide report.

Veeky Forums

“Diazepam” == xanax? Lol you are retarded faggot, that shit is addictive and will ruin your life. If you don’t realize this you deserve what natural selection has in store for you.

valium u no brained single cell parasite

you poor weak minded fools
>tfw living entirely naturally
>zero coffee
>zero alcohol
>zero smoking
>zero pills or drugs of any kind
Being completely independent of any substances feels great.
I still can't stop myself from buying Cheetos though, motherfucker

Same shit, it will end up with you passing out in a bathtub and drowning or dying slowly from decaying heart and liver

You have to cycle on and off. Diazepam tolerance builds up for me if I take 10mg more than once per ten days. Once per week however is still sustainable

how much were you taking and what kind? I've been taking .5mg etizolam ~5 days a week for like a year cuz I have unbelievable insomnia and its the only thing that works. its a pretty tiny dose, am I still fucked?

I would rather die than live like this... for real would kms if I couldnt even have coffee or alcohol

my sugary salty boy

I don't understand this. Coffee I drank maybe 10 cups in my life, never felt any different after them except for anxiety because I knew I'm fucking up my heart. So I stopped entirely, what would be the point? I didn't even like the taste.
And alcohol both tastes like shit and makes you feel like shit, why waste money on it? I can understand only if you were peer pressured into drinking in school or something and developed an addiction. Otherwise what the fuck I'd rather get something sweet you can enjoy like some juice.

Genuine thoughts here.

I was taking clonazolam 3x a day because I'd start getting minor withdrawals midday and have to take more. Etizolam is relatively mild compared and that's a reasonable dose. I'd say you're no more fucked than someone prescribed a small dose of Xanax or Klonopin. Have you tried not taking it to see if you get withdrawals? If you do I'd suggest tapering off for a short while and letting tolerance reset like said

I went off for like a month and def felt withdrawal but mostly in the form of intense insomnia. no panic attacks or seizures or anything like that. I wish I didnt need to take it but if I dont I just dont sleep and then I'm worthless during the day which I cant afford since I'm not a neet.

you sound like a 14 year old desu. if you dont like it then good for you I guess but caffeine and alcohol make my life better and the health effects are nowhere near what youre making them out to be when used in moderation.

If you’re a medfag lemme ask you a question while you’re here. If i’ve been taking ~4mg xannax daily for two months and want to get off it soon, should i cut my doses down to half for a couple days then down to quarter for a couple of days then i should be good right? thanks bro

As long as you're not upping your dose and you're okay using etiz as a crutch, I wouldn't worry about it. Benzos have a real use and they do help a lot of people. Just remember it's really easy to go from responible use to abuse so always keep yourself in check

No idea lol half the things normalfags like taste like complete shit

Research the Ashton manual for anything to do with tapering off benzos but yeah that should be safe

Wow I feel so old reading all your shit and this thread man

Nootropics and somehow diazepam are a gift from god but if you abuse it it's perfectly normal to be fucked later or sooner

You're just trading suffering with your future self imo

If you want to try something to help you sleep that's not addictive look into Valerian Root

enjoy your dementia

Lol just made that fag start his leddit account

if you have actual insomnia valerian doesn't do shit (not that OP does)

But OP i find it ironic that you post this pic and then go on talking about substance abuse... I only do nic in gum and a juul sometimes and I regret it i wouldnt touch this other shit.