Tel, Req, Link

Been lurking Veeky Forums for a long time now and decided to run my portfolio by you guys. Initially one of the first cryptos that caught my eye was telcoin. I know it is a rather unpopular coin here but after a lot of research I'm really confident in it. Along with that I have my eyes on REQ and LINK. I am genuinely not sure if they are complete garbage or they (at least LINK) are a prophetic moon shot...Anyway so I wont waste any more of your time what do you think of a portfolio of 50% TEL 25% REQ and 25% LINK? I do not have huge money to play with ( a couple thousand USD at most). So I dont want to buy a really expensive coin in small quantities. I am willing to take a risk and lose it all rather than miss out on something huge. Thanks for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygeqd/comment/dugp3gr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm also invested in REQ and TEL for comfy gains. I'd recommend researching Jibrel Network. That coin is going to make a lot of early investors rich.

I just started looking into Jibrel today. I will do better research on it, thanks for the recommendation.

Link is a meme, I disregarded it when the developer said it would take him a month to learn golang, a language design so you can pick it up almost immediately. they also heavily spend on shills.

Don't know much about req.

Tel is legit, probably 10x when the market turns around. Big announcements in the future.

Thanks for checking in. I feel that there is perhaps a large silent population of people with a really positive sentiment toward TEL. I suppose that could be a good sign of hushed accumulation.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygeqd/comment/dugp3gr

The URL above goes into great detail about Jibrel Network. After reading this and seeing that JNT was just under 2x ICO, I went heavy in it and filled up my bags.

Thanks for that, I split my time between here and reddit regarding crypto. It's of course a lot less messy and clustered than here, but I feel here has generally more intelligent people besides the trolls and shitposters.

>tel is legit
>does nothing but pump and dump from .003 to 005
>link is a meme
wew lad.

wew.

A good rule of thumb is that the worthwhile projects are rarely shilled on Veeky Forums. If it's shilled too much on here I'd steer clear. Remember DBC and Upfiring? They both tanked.

I agree that TEL has not preformed stunningly but a lot of its worth depends on the news, like so many other coins. I think we will have a better idea in a couple months.

Yes, I have been really curious why some seemingly obvious great concepts arent really discussed here. Sure TEL isnt doing super hot right now but the concept itself is really ambitious and impressive.

Remember when XRP and XLM were under 1 cent? Early investors are at least sitting on 6 figures. No harm in throwing a thousand into TEL if you could afford it.

yeah I kick myself every day for ignoring ETH threads when it was at $2. I am at least thankful to have not missed everything. I feel we are at the last year/year and a half before the crypto boat really sails on the exponential profits of these early times.

lmao I don't think TEL has ever dipped below like 2x ICO.

Selfkey my dude.. I really like the whole kyc thing they're trying to accomplish with having a universal profile. Hasn't really been shilled here. Only 1¢

Threw a couple hundred at it. You never know

Yeah at this point only select projects will get you exponential returns. Last year you could've invested in almost anything and got 10x.

I'd highly recommend looking into Wanchain. I seldom talk about it here, but you seem like an honest user who wants to make it. Wanchain and Jibrel Network are my moonshot coins.

I had never even heard of it until you just mentioned it. I'll add it to my list to read up on. Thanks for opening up about it.

like the news they finally released after who knows how long only for it to go lower? top jej bro

Tel is shit because there are a million other coins that do what Tel does and do it much better than tell does. It's already on the brink of death and will die before the year is out.

I unfortunately wont have the money for them all but I'll do my due diligence on Wanchain as well. I appreciate all your participation in the thread.

Could you please explain a little more about it? Why do you think its on the brink? I definitely encourage a good discussion about the threats the coin faces.

Holding about 1.2MM Tel. Honestly the most confident and comfy hold I have felt in awhile

Wow very nice. Im sitting just under 100k. Hoping to reach 250k-300k

Shit. What was the news? I didn't see anything on their Twitter and I was curious as to why there were so many sells being put up after the huge uptick in buys the other day

The telcoin subreddit is very good at posting the latest news. The content of what they comment is speculative but for a purely factual basis they do a good job of posting updates.

Holding over 500k Tel. Now members of the GSMA. Team is extremely connected with big telcos. By far my comfiest hold. If it tanks it tanks, but goddamn the rewards are looking tasty.

Damn I want 500k+. That’s the dream. If I went all in I could do it but I really want to diversify to at least one or two more coins. I don’t want to leave this all empty handed but I’ve been very tempted to shift everything into tel

That’s a tough call. A lot of these cryptos have so much upside and potential. I’m just hoping for a solid 2018 with Tel. Cheers to a good year user.

you are either going to be a billionaire or a bagholder
may Fortuna smile upon thee

Thanks for stopping by, it’s good to know others are motivated to stay in tel with me.

I do not understand how to browse reddit. not really seeing any concrete bad news on their page

Just because biz shills something doesn't mean it's bad. You have to read in between the shills and pair the shills with your own research. Biz shilled me on vechain and icon and I couldnt imagine feeling any cozier heading into the rest of 2018.

Icon will have Dapps running on it's blockchain in 2 years. What do you think the price of ICX will be then??

Vechain will have major businesses using its RFID chips and blockchian. What do you think the price of VEN/VET will be then??

I see all the link posters as a joke. If you want a interplanetary mission maybe bet some money in some stinky linkies but if a 10x mission is good enough for you just go with Icon or VeChain.

I’m split with Tel and ICX. I eventually would like to get into Ven tho. The supply chain process with RFID is worth billions. It definitely will be the future.

I just looked at CMC, it has dumped to 1/2 ICO price multiple times, in USD of course, not Satoshis

>Not going 100% on LINK

the dev team is a joke. there a bunch of low iq chancers. pls whatever you do dont invest in TEL