twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>99% guaranteed to pump

obviously its a popular announcement so its gonna rise by some amount
i am not saying to hodl

> news is already priced in.

Oh sorry user, didn't you know?

id enter after it dumps but you'll probably get lucky with the pump

>its gonna rise

how is it priced in retards, nothing has been announced yet.

what if there are no big announcements?

LOL, ok kid. Enjoy your bags. When did you start trading crypto? Let me guess, sometime in 2017? You'll get the hang of this, don't worry.

Selling the news is priced in

Yes. Reason not to buy is that my money is vested elsewhere. (Litecoin)

Op don't listen to the FUD,
Trust sunny. VeChain will deliver.

Ok think about it. Everyone has been following the sell the news meme, and everyone knows about it. If you think others are going to sell the news, you'll sell just a bit earlier than those fags, because you won't be caught dead with bags, right? Someone else realizes this and sells just a bit earlier than you, because they know someone will try to pull that shit. This goes on and on and the selling the news gets traced backwards until suddenly people are selling the news weeks in advance, thinking they beat everyone else to the punch. Tonight will be when these absolute mongs realize they played themselves as their precious sell the news has already been priced in and VEN rocket up 100% in minutes after Sunny drops a murderers row of partnerships. Moral of the story: Buy ven now or you'll forever be regretting selling your bags at 10% profit from when you bought them 2 weeks ago.

!RemindMe 24 hours

When has Sunny ever under-delivered?

My nigger

anybody find it funny this wannabe walton needs a rebrand to pump
what a scam

You’re right!
I don’t think funny is the right word more like pathetic

I own both, but i think Walton is better. VEN community is like a cult of retard 14 year olds.

>He fell for the sell the news meme

Poorfag here only 79 VEN, am i going to make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

this means no right? anyways it maked me laugh but i dont think im going to keep laughing when i end up homeless

youtube.com/watch?v=6-SS-R41TZY