Stained Tupperware

Every sunday I go to my parents house to pick up my meals for the week, and there's usually always spaghetti, lasagna, or something saucy. On top of that usually something like smoked sausage that I put kc masterpiece on.

But when I go to wash all these dishes on saturday before I take them back they always have this ring on them, or the bottom is stained. I put them through the dishwasher 4 or 5 times and they still are miscolored. But when I get them back the next week they are clean.

How do you get this crap off?

Rub with baking soda paste, or soak it overnight in soap water.

Took 5 seconds to google

Why bother? It ain't hurting no one. Like when I'm making a paprika heavy dish on my cutting board, it's gonna take some time.

>Every sunday I go to my parents house to pick up my meals for the week
This triggers the Veeky Forums

There's a chemical in tomatoes that stain the plastic

Use bleach or lemon juice

what

what are you, twelve?

I've tried comet but haven't tried bleach. I'll ask for the key to the supply closet and give that a whirl I guess.

Quick google reccomended leaving them in the sun. I did that but came back and a bunch of bugs were in the bbq sauce and it was all still in there.

n..now now!... m-maybe OP doesnt have a kitchen, just a fridge and a microwave...? That must be what it is, Isnt it OP? You're not some sort of depressing manchild incapable of cooking for themselves.. right?

>lemon juice
/thread

>Go to my parents house to pick up my meals...

I didnt think tendies and ranch sauce left red stains OP.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE

>manchild who can't cook posts on Veeky Forums

neo-Veeky Forums, ladies and gents

guess this is why fast food threads and "is ___ a meme" threads are all the rage nowadays

Are you a meme?

What's wrong with OP picking up home cooked meals?
Even if he cooks for himself, it probably makes his dads happy to cook for him, knowing whatever happens their is a ready hot meal available for him made with countless gallons of love.

Why do your parents cook food every week?

> Meals for the week
> 31
> KC masterpiece
> Getti'n love

Op, what is going on in your life?

You can brazenly accept a week of food from your parents but you can't ask them how they clean tupperware? What strain autism is this?

So many triggered, unloved cucks in this thread.

Learn to cook, you fucking faggot. You're the reason why Home Ec should be fucking mandatory through grades 6 to 12

OP TELL IS YOUR STORY

This desu. Korean stuff is good becasue it is designed to deal with Kim Chi and so will hold up to everything.

no one is bitching about putting tupperwear in the dishwasher?

That ruins it

Pyrex masterrace here.

Why dont they upgrade to glass instead?

So I actually have to hand wash it, or can I put the bleach in the soap tub thing in the dishwasher? I lost the closer thing for the sink a long time ago and can't fill it up

My son is 24 and I plan on bringing him food until the day I die, sorry your parents dont love you or live close enough to give you home cooked meals.

soak it in bleach, or fill it up with water and lemon juice and microwave it for 5 minutes or however long they can take

For reals. Even if my kids move out at 18 and only call me once a week, it would fill my heart with joy to provide them with delicious tupperwared full of foods they can eat when drunk and think of how much I love them.
I am not doing their fucking laundry once they turn 10, though.

Do not microwave things with tomato based sauces in Tupperware. It will badly stain the containers.

Remove the food to a plate or bowel before heating.

>tfw parents live on the other side of the country, but let me charge whatever I want from Costco with their credit card.

Feels great to come from love and money.

Yeah maybe its a cultural thing, my wifes family brought me meals when I was younger too, and my son makes meals and brings them to his grandmother or cooks for her, which isnt super often but more than most people these days.

>TFW I have to make my own meals

>my wifes family
cuck

So you adopt your mother and father in law, along with your wife's grandparents, and siblings/offspring without watching your wife take the dick from another sapien?

The cuck caller has become the cuckold, but such is life.

if your "wife" has a different family than you then you're a cuckold to the core

>My wife's physical boyfriend loves collard greens and fried chuckin, while I, the emotional boyfriend enjoy sriracha steaks and 'go 'zas.

Wa la!

I meant my fucking mother in-law.

Bleach water. Let it soak overnight and it takes it right off.
>tfw my father told me I could live with them the rest of my life if I wanted to
he's a morbidly obese chain-smoker though, so no thank you

Anyone who is not my sibling has a different family than me. This is a rudimentary fact. You wife will have a different family than you unless you're marrying your sister.

Holy shit you're stupid.

Yeah, I even said when I was younger, so obviously implying a time when I was still in fiancee or boyfriend mode. Will they ever learn?

>cuck apologists

> I lost the closer thing for the sink a long time ago
>closer thing

you mean the plug? just buy a new one from any hardware store.

jesus

>tfw my father told me to fuck off and never talk to him again.

My wifes so. Is 14 and makes his own meals. Time to make that manbaby grow up pops

Rub with turmeric paste, rinse and microwave dry. Works a treat

My mom used to always tell me to just set it out in the sun.

Something to do with the pours in plastic.

This does weaken the plastic over time, but it's supposed to work

Oh god, what if I'm a meme?!

Dilluted bleach!! 1 part in ten bleach. Don't just pour the bleach right in.

you sneaky dog

Jackposting and fast food is essential Veeky Forums

We're all memes here.

DO NOT use bleach. I tried it to remove some stains and it melted the tupperware and now there's a rough white stain where the tomato sauce stains were.

> sorry your parents dont love you or live close enough to give you home cooked meals.

Indeed, I stopped by my mom’s on my why home from work nearly other day and she usually tried to get me to eat something and I usually took her up on the offer and I did this until she died in 2009, at which point I was 41 years old.

My friends parents do the same thing with them and they even try to feed me if I go over there (and I usually take them up on it).

This.

GLASS. FUCKING. TUPPERWARE. you fucking poor fucks. fucking 99 cents Chinese fucks with the fucking warped lids and shit god fucking dammit pleb tier plastic motherfucking Chinese sweatshop grade polyurethane CUNTS

REEEE

Learn how to cook you worthless autistic fuck

Also glass tupperware

hahahah this guys knows whats up

>Every sunday I go to my parents house to pick up my meals for the week,
This is absolute gold.

When I'm shitting at work or my mind is just wandering throughout the day, I sometimes think of good Veeky Forums trolls. Usually it takes a couple weeks of fleshing them out and actually having the time to devise them. The longer I wait, the better they usually are in terms of getting the most number of replies/outrage/laughter.

This, my friend, is good stuff. Subtle but guaranteed to provoke. 47/10.