Chipotle & Craft Beer

Just won this in a charity poker tournament

>Beer tasting and tour of Adelberts Brewery for two
>4 Chipotle coupons good for two burritos or bowls
>2 tickets to Schlitterbahn (going tomorrow)
>Handle of Crown Royal (not pictured)
>Stella Artois ice bucket (not pictured
>2 Stella glasses (not pictured)

Bought in to the tournament for $40. This was 5th place.

I want to know what Veeky Forums orders at Chipotle. I've never been before

OP here. Are the tacos or salads worth getting at Chipotle?

And is anyone familiar with Adelberts beer? I am not familiar

Just get a burrito with whatever ingredients sound good to you and hock the remaining tickets when you realize how mediocre it is.

Post the other stuff to please I wanna see it

Optimum thing to get at chipotle:

bowl with tortilla on side
brown or white rice (your preference)
both kinds of beans
fajita vegetables
whichever meat you like
(best to worst is this order: barbacoa, carnitas, chicken, steak, tofu)
and then get everything else

generally the lettuce they have is a bit dodgy so tell them to leave it off and do it at home if you like. it's just romaine anyway. their red salsa/sauce is decently spicy and can overpower some of the other flavors so tell them to go light, leave it off, or get it on the side if you aren't sure.

it's nothing incredible but nutritionally it's ok and 1 bowl is usually 2 meals worth of food, generally if I go it's all I will eat in 1 day.

the tortilla on the side is used to roll a burrito and save the rest of the bowl for later, hence the two meals thing.

order like this and you will get 16 meals worth of food from your tickets

Whatever comes in the bowl with some green tabasco on it. Taco soup?

side note: ALWAYS get the bowl, the employees won't be as afraid to give you extra and any tortilla options can be ordered on the side for free. you can also tell them to split certain things between two bowls and then get the tortillas on the side but usually this is too complicated to explain to them and is frowned upon if it's busier. the tortilla on the side thing (either burrito or taco sized) is standard albeit uncommon, however, and they won't care.

This pretty much nails it for me as well. I just usually go with black beans and always forget to ask for the fajita veggies.

The Stella glasses are still in the car, sorry. But they are the chalice type glasses

The glasses look like this

I turned down $30 somebody offered me for the four coupons. Did I fuck up?

Thanks, I didn't know they had barbacoa or carnitas. Now I'm looking forward to trying it

Thanks for the tip

Don't be dumb, each card is worth over 20 bucks, since both come with chips, guacamole, and drinks

Nothing because I go to better burrito places like Qdoba or Moe's

This.

I'm assuming they'll let you get whatever you want in the burrito, so that's up to a 10 dollar value right there. Guacamole and chips is 3-4 bucks. A soda is at least 2.50.

I agree with selling the other 3. It'd be easy to flip them on Craigslist. Or check Facebook to see if there's a buy/sell/trade page for your city. Sell each card for 20 bucks.

>better places
>Qdoba, owned by jack in the box and puts obnoxious sauces on their food
>Moe's, owned by private equity that controls Schlotzsky's, Carvel, Cinnabon, Moe's Southwest Grill, and Auntie Anne's
>better

fuck off dude

chipotle worker here, we literally cannot fry up fajitas fast enough to meet peak demands if we offer them to people which is why they're "secret", especially in some smaller stores that don't have a retherm

here

Some kid just died at Schlitterbahn going down one of the slides. Google that shit.

Get a burrito bowl and get the tortilla on the side. This is the superior way to order from chipotle.

What did the guys who placed above you get?

I personally prefer the burrito
I don't really eat there much because it's somewhat expensive, there are a lot of Chipotle copycats that have the same thing for 75% of the price. I really enjoy their food however, nice job op. Each Chipotle card is worth like 25 bucks

1st place - $1,000 visa gift card
2nd place - $750 visa gift card
3rd place - $500 visa gift card
4th place - package similar to mine with a tour of a different brewery and a gift card to a local restaurant

I'm pretty bummed out because I was so close to the money. But it's all for charity. Maybe next time

Oh shit you're right. That was at a different schlitterbahn than the one I went to

I work at chipotle.

Chicken and steak are the only things grilled on the grill. All other meats are warmed up in the pot. Chicken is really good, steak is rare. Both are my favorite IMO due to freshness.

Bowl is objectively the best value since burritos have less content in them. Get a tortilla on the side. ALWAYS ask for more; our portions are low especially with rice, but if we get a request for extra rice we have free rein to pour it in.

There's a quesadilla option that's pretty good, would recommend trying out.

There's a thing called a "Quesarita" where they melt cheese inside a tortilla, unfold it, and then make a burrito from that base.Its not on the menu. Its 3.50 extra i think, but worth trying once especially if it's free for you. Never had it personally.

Chipotle is good, but not worth the cost IMO. I get a 50% discount so it's pretty good.

Thanks I'll see if i can get a quesarita.