I want to believe. I have to believe in the $1000 EOY. Can it be done?

I want to believe. I have to believe in the $1000 EOY. Can it be done?

Nigger

>$350Billion marketcap by dec31st 2018
yea man totes gunna happen

Death to the non-believers

Good morning Rajesh

yes you mong

I'm amazed at how dumb Veeky Forums is sometimes.

It's just meme, why you have to be mad?

$0.10 by 2019

dubs confirm

>he doesn’t understand circulating supply

Sergey Babbyface Nazarov is a fraud.

His entire expertise is building hype around meme phrases.

You want over a thousand times return on one investment in a year? That's as likely as the second coming of Christ

i’m all in on link nigger stop with the muh circulating supply meme. 350 MILLION TOKENS

don’t forget the other 750 mil that’s gonna eventually be used

Chanlink can do it. I'm all in.

I BELIEVE.

>trips

THEY WILL ALL BE LOCKED IN NODES NOT CIRCULATING FOR SALE NIGGER

That's the spirit.

so how will price be determined when it’s straight up relying on supply and demand

lil bump skrtt

Crypto market cap is a misleading figure. The circulating supply as listed on sites doesn't account for token economics, and given LINK's model is built around staking LINK as liabilities to service contracts, most LINK is going to get squatted past mainnet.

Come SXSW, I expect a rapid gain with some news coming out around then. Come mainnet, I expect an even greater and more rapid gain as the moment of truth for acquiring cheap LINK comes to pass. Past that, the more dApps adopt Chainlink, and the more partnerships we hear announced the higher this thing will go.

There's also nobody seemingly interested in the Facebook angle yet. Director of Engineering is one of Smart Contact's advisors for Chainlink and Zuck's EOY announcement was about blockchain tech. I've had a hunch FB is going to dive head first into payments for years, and LINK is exactly how they could finally do it without rethinking all of their architecture that third party developers are now also dependent on.

LINK + FB = $1000 EOY easily