Where can you go for the best fast food sandwich?

Where can you go for the best fast food sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9YorUJw3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic for burgers
Wendy's for chicken

Probably Checker's or Hardees.

I think it's Rally's or Carl's Jr. in other regions. Definitely a lot of runners-up, though.

5 guys

Nothing but a meme.

Please know the definitions of words you're using before typing them. Literally everything that has brand recognition is by definition a meme.

Did you mean fad? Doesn't matter, because you're most assuredly retarded.

Five guys?

It was used appropriately. "5 guys is good" is a forced meme here on Veeky Forums along with Sriracha. Welcome. You must be new. Besides 5 guys has little brand recognition since it is regional, has no tv commercials, and people only know of it if it is in their community unless you are an internet landwhale cruising for fastfood ideas.

Burger King or Carl's Jr if I'm in town, Red Robin if I'm with friends.
Where I actually live we only have Dairy Queen and McD's for burgers. Dairy Queen is okish, their fish sandwich is pretty good.

Again, please look up the definition of meme. Your usage of it is like "cuck" on this site, and just brings the level of conversation down.

By the usage of your Veeky Forums buzzwords displayed through this post, I'm probably talking to a wall.

Your and idiot.

>Your and idiot.
I am not sure if you are being serious or not.

>Ordering anything from Sonic except drinks or tots
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Tater tots are for children who don't know better. The drinks are for women who don't know better. Ched r peppers are the only decent side. The burgers are the best in fast food since fat Wendy destroyed what Dave built.

>Tater tots are for children

You lost me at five words. Those ingenious potato industry byproducts are my jam. Make some runny eggs and bacon crumbs fried up with onions and peppers, throw it with some tots, garnish with a little scallion on top. Top shit, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9YorUJw3g

Asia.

>no chick fil a

Y'all have completely shit taste, I'm sorry.

My 2 favorite McD's sandwiches overall are the sausage egg & cheese McMuffin and the based Fliet-O-Fish. Both can go so wrong at the hands of the uncaring worker but if you get a well made example of either they can be truly delicious and balanced.

Whataburger or In n Out

In-n-out is honestly way better than most fast food places. Don't let anybody fool you, if you go to five guys, you're paying for soggy buns and peanuts.

I go to my local McDonalds for a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold Coca-Cola™

Portillo's hands down

FOR ME

suburb scum. I bet you live in Barrington and tell everyone youre from Chicago.

IT

IS THE

five guys is fine stop being a pissbaby

Is sanic really that good? One finally just opened up a few miles away and I haven't tried it yet

Since most fastfood burgers are awful and sonic is decent it is like manna from heaven in comparison.

Chick-fil-a and In-N-Out are basically no where. Great m8 8/8

best sandwich coming through

Five guys purposely does not advertise. They allocate an advertising budget and then give it out to store employees based on secret shopper scores.

Food is still awful. That is all that matters.

No it's really not. Best fries of any chain

The McDouble was pretty high up on the rankings list. I don't even know if they still have it, but it was fantastic when they did.

You've got step up your tot game to cheddar tots. Potatoes are a blank canvas food.

Chickfila all the way!