Leaving $10k in binance?

How safe is it? I figured if binance goes down then it will probably devalue crypto by a lot too and I don't want to deal with wallets as that is another potential way to lose my coins.

10k? Are you joking me? I'd keep 10k on Cryptopia

it's 100% safe until it suddenly isn't.

I'm a poor fags with 500 in there and think about it every day. It's obvious you worry about it as well. Move them.

learn wallets mate

Perfectly safe, worst case scenario you will get some bnb instead

This

welp its all good until we go to war with china which should be any day but drumpf keeps fucking up

Why do I keep getting emails saying people are trying to get into my cryptopia account. Failed login attempts. I use lastpass and keep a long password/different for everything but what the fuck.

user, thats not what is happening in that pic.
I...

I keep it on Binance because the fucking fees are atrocious.

source plis

your wallet is looking a bit heavy here allow me to take some off those off you
0x0772cA629d5c64FD55263cFD5cbc81b118fE97b6

Can I have 1 ETH please?

0x08a2978bf74f792466c224af3f806a59459270dd

this, but i'm always thinking about putting everything in cold until i start thinking about the time it takes to transfer back incase i need to sell

The only reason to keep your money on binance is if you are actually trading

>I don't want to deal with wallets as that is another potential way to lose my coins.
If you're just hodling I would say keeping your money on binance is a way bigger risk. Deal with binance support a few times and you'll understand. They don't give a fuck about you. Pretty sure they will GOX you with no remorse if push comes to shove.
Just learn how to use wallets, it's really not hard. I recommend you get a ledger nano (only order it from ledger, don't get it from third party). Important: Practice with small transfers first to make sure you get it right. then get your money the fuck off

Didn't Binance get hacked a few weeks ago or something?

That means people are trying to get into your account dduuuuuhhhh

I keep mine on exchanges for now because my stack is so low I'm still going all in a lot to try to make sats gains. But once I get closer to 10k I want to get a little safer

I typically store in ETH on coinbase, seems the safest way

Nigga wtf why dont you just get a hardware wallet if you're keeping it all in eth????

Reported btw

I'd keep 10k on Cryptsy or Mintpal

It's less the amount, more the % of your total

I will never be this Chad.