/jackcore/

Hey Veeky Forums, what is essential /jackcore/ viewing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ
youtu.be/zYrl679lHUc
youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q
youtu.be/aECRJwBS9eM?t=287
youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HhTiXzXPRAA
tennessean.com/story/news/religion/2016/05/05/10-million-suit-against-cornerstone-nashville-church/83943382/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Watch them all, especially the reviews.
I have a game - everytime I see Tammy I masturbate. I'm not allowed to cum until she takes a bite of food with her tongue out.
Fuck she makes me diamonds, I'd destroy her asshole so badly.

Eating the raw chicken obviously. Is his channel a scam? Surely he'd have developed self-awareness by this point. I suspect he might be Veeky Forums's DeagleNation.

Post a relevant picture.

If you're lucky, someone will post the big gurl bites webm I made, for quick Jacknoff sessions.

Man, I thought I was curious before. I have to get a look at this.

Enjoy this other classic in the meantime...

youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ

Just watched the lazy man's omelette video. The "lazy" method has more steps and takes longer than cooking an omelette the normal way, plus it looks like a used diaper. I'm convinced he's mentally deficient.

What's the video where he stirs the fly into his eggs?

This one?

>tfw you will never be ja/ck/ and Tammy's prized stud bull

Shit my bad, that's not jack.
My cringe folder is horrifically unorganized.

Your trips confirm that I would eat the FUCK outta this

It's not Jack in the video, but it's a video on his channel of one of his friends cooking.

>Jack is the one posting most of these threads and webms
>He's literally the only poster willing to label him "Ja/ck/"
>His son hates his dad and his life
>He thinks he can become a meme and be successful off being a failure

Great business model, Jack. I bet you're going to make so much money "ironically" selling your shitty sauces.

>>His son hates his dad and his life
>I chocked him so hard that he got a nosebleed
>While screaming in his ear at the top of my lungs
Ja/ck/ isn't only an abusive sociopath, he brags about it on radio.

i watched that video while eating dinner last night and started to feel sick. i'm sure it tastes okay since it's just salt and cheese and enchilada sauce, but i'd want to fucking barf after taking a few bites.

youtu.be/zYrl679lHUc
this entire channel is kinda related

The one where he puts cayenne pepper into his eye to cure his pink eye

please tell me this isn't real
actually forget it, I'm just hiding this thread, I don't want to know

all of it

jack is a way of life it isnt just one video

its about him fucking up

consistently

on everything

every single time

like last time he couldnt even manage to work a fucking watermelon cutter and sliced himself

YUM!

>Is his channel a scam?
Well it seems a lot of people are happy to give him view bux and ad revenue.
Who's the real retard?

Eating a burger like a taco.

He just throws it in like a retard.

He can't even place his phone in a safe place.

I know it's not ja/ck/ related but does anyone have that webm of someone taking chips and adding way too much sauce and juice, like V8 and shit. I wanna save it and /r/ didn't help.

Sorry bro. Only one I have.

>eats tacos like burgers
>eats burgers like tacos
I hate this fucking human meatball so much.

>he doesn't use adblockers on jewtube

Who's the real retard?

Every time you watch his videos he makes money, advertising revenue is only one part of AdSense.

Please, please tell me nobody ate that. Please.

Vintage hits #69, Dick Shaped Fudge

gotcha senpai

You don't get anything without ad clickthrough. Have you even used it on a youtube channel before?

This is required viewing for Ja/ck/: youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc

>You don't get anything without ad clickthrough.
Incorrect.

Prove your claim, then. I've used AdSense on youtube and besides Youtube Red and tips which most people don't have or do, you don't get any money without ad clickthrough from youtube.

literally 3000+ calories and a month's worth of sodium

build the wall

"I don't want hot grease to splatter on me. I guess I'll just toss it in and splash it everywhere instead of laying it in gently like a normal fucking person would."

1 Video will earn approx' $1.50 per 1000 views with no advertising.
Jack uses product placement and sponsorship deals as well as having an account with Patreon. You tube will pay him additional revenue governed by analytics that relate the views he gets to the value of his "product".

That's an assertion without evidence, I said prove your claim not make empty assertions. Patreon has nothing to do with youtube's payouts.

>I said prove your claim not make empty assertions
Not him but where did you say this?

Well I guess he at least waited for the oil to heat up before throwing the food in this time.

my first ja/ck/ webm =')

>That's an assertion without evidence,
It's all on the AdSense website my man.

Jack trolling Chic-fil-a about whether they're donating any of their Chic-fil-a appreciation day revenue to gay charities in the wake of its owner being publicly anti-gay
contrast this with video of Jack's arguing that gays choose their sexuality and that it is an immoral choice.

Is he torn on the subject, or is he just a dimwitted man with shallow knowledge trying to drive conversation that he has no stakes or reason in doing?
is he a closeted 'mo?
what's with all the manicure/pedicure sessions?

Once you start Jacking hard things start to get a bit blurry

Calling this mexican cousine, thats in spain in either cause thats just some sperg making shit food

if she wasn't so fat she'd probably be pretty cute

You have to go back, Pedro

so each nation has their Jack?

I don't think he's torn on the issue. He's very clearly homophobic - I mean one of the reasons he moved was because he didn't want his kid to learn about "the gays" in school. Plus in that video where he brags about beating his oldest son for smoking crystal weed, he also says that his method of choosing a church is to ask the pastor if they would perform a gay marriage. If the church says yes, or even hesitates, he walks out and never returns.

I would too beat up my son for smoking spice

>I do not support sam sex marriage. I do believe that gays should have some sort of union or partnership that entails them to the rights of the world like married people get. They should not be excluded from programs like health insurance or 401k sharing because they are not one unit.
I don't believe in redefining the word marriage. There needs to be another term. Half my family is gay and I love them dearly. They know my beliefs and they respect my views as much as I respect thiers.

I think he's just a zealot without much thought. He thinks marriage is defined as one man and one woman in the bible which I don't think it actually is, but he's not opposed to gays actually having "marriage" he just wants them to not get to call it that. I don't think it's homophobia I think he's just a dumb man trying to play the role of a true believer

"Jacks Special Salsa" looks like a prolapsing bunghole

Not once, ever has he bragged about beating his son for taking drugs.
Not once, not ever.
tl;dr You're an easily led faggot.

What is it with these people and just adding shit to doritos?

he also doesn't support genocide, he just wants a pastor who doesn't bend to public opinion

I get that people wanting to hate Jack because he's bad at cooking and a shill. He's a catty shitbag, but he's entirely mischaracterized by his detractors

youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q

Someone should make a webm out of this

@4:47
youtu.be/aECRJwBS9eM?t=287

oh god lmao which video of his is this

bison burgers and tacos

>I know almost every video that ja/ck/ uploaded

Bison burger and taco episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=J47pL_BW8TQ

He still beat him regardless, and DID kick him out of the house for doing the weeds(tm)
>and I put him on the ground and started choking him out, I was so mad that I thought I would kill him, and...his nose actually started bleeding just from how hard I was choking him

it's not even the ingredients that bother me, it's that they put everything into a big fucking pile in the middle then spread it out instead of just laying it out evenly

>weed makes people aggressive
He never beat his son for smoking weed, retard.
Not once.

thanks anons you anons
lol im dying

>and DID kick him out of the house for doing the weeds(tm)
No he didn't.

We're not in court, niggas aint gone lay foundation because you're too lazy to UTFSE

Did Ja/ck/ really say he wants to napalm all the Palestinians?

How do you make HQ Webms like that without huge file sizes?

I use giffing tool and they're m a s s i v e

I swear to god in that video, he said since he son wouldn't stop smoking, he told him he couldn't live with them anymore. His son has lived with his grandparents ever since, and isn't even allowed to stay at the house during holidays.

Sorry Tyrone, I've never been to court so I don't understand your particular well rehearsed , language.
>pic related: Your immediate ancestor.

Well go and check it again.
He never said that, not even once.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhTiXzXPRAA
51 minutes in

Jack talks about shopping for a new church. Retelling a story of how his pastor (a convicted murderer) says that all the Palestinians should be napalmed Jack knows he found his man and says his response was that he wanted a guy who spoke the truth.
The 3 other white baptists start to cackle at this point. The USA is a strange place

No, he said his pastor said that. He's deeply religious you know. When not choking his son out, that is.

What kind of "cook" eats out all the goddamn time?

All I can do is bake and prepare simple shit on the stove and I rarely eat out and if I do its some cheap shit burger or a ethnic takeout that resembles my home cooking.

fixed

They don't really eat at home at all. Jack Jr. says they only eat at home when dad makes a video

We have literally seen every time the man has cooked in his life

Na dude he left Cali because he didn't want his son to learn about homos in sex ed

He's got easy disposable income, isn't a good cook, and is a hedonist.
his household is morbidly obese, his family outside of his house are slender. He and his wife like to eat food and are not interested in cooking so they eat out.

I get what you're saying, and the main answer is that he's not a "cook", he just uses his cooking show as a platform to perform and shill.

is ja/ck/ with her or he is #cruzmissle?

Wow then it would make sense for this fuck to be a foodie fat fuck reviewer instead of making poorly cooked meals and making a fool of himself.

yeah he did, the kid went to live with grandma

Jack does review food. I would be very surprised if he didn't write it off at tax season too.

Who's the foolish fat fuck now?

Is this literally how he got pinkeye?

Pretty sure part of it is the evangelical belief we have to give Israel to jews to start the end times. IDK if the baptists drink that kool-aid too but it wouldn't shock me.

>Not once, ever has he bragged about beating his son for taking drugs.
Yes he has. Here's the video.

I'd be more inclined to think its his ring he never takes off

Eh I assumed it was baptist because it's the south. There is a church of the same name that is baptist but apparently the Cornerstone Jack attends is Pentecostal.

Googling the church to find out the denomination did reveal an interesting article.

tennessean.com/story/news/religion/2016/05/05/10-million-suit-against-cornerstone-nashville-church/83943382/

Looks like there's a kid diddling lawsuit going on. Not really Jack related, but suing for 10M dollars. The church has like a starbucks in it. The bible belt is just alien to me.

Brilliant

I'm going to the grave certain that this is how he acquired pink eye

I don't get it, why is his iphone on the side a problem?

You have some low standards there, user.