EthPhoenix.io

Don't be fooled by the imitations, original flavor tastes best.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethpyramid.trade
powhcoin.com
2xmachine.surge.sh
powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xa2b4ed3e2f4bef09fb35101b76ef4cb9d3eecacf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did someone say PoWJ?

ethpyramid.trade is the easiest API

same contract
same gainz
just easier

futures are gonna fuck with this so bad. INB4 whale shorts/longs to get that sweet sweet x222

Wow that's beautiful

links to a wallet and not a contract? please send me my money back

>ethpyramid.trade

Pajeet/10

don't use the .trade link, it is some scammer trying to take your hard earned ETH,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Stuff like this infuriates me.

Everyone, please be very careful to double check the target address when sending your Ether ANYWHERE.

I’ve consistently said this and I’ll say it again - POWH memes and shops are top shelf material :’)

ethphoenix.io is the only real link

powhcoin.com is the ORIGINAL. EthPyramid is a scam that the devs exited after the initial pump.

uwot? ONE dev exited, but it's still going strong and powhcoin just came out today.... not original m8

that's funny because you guys had to have OUR devs audit YOUR shitty contract.

R u srs

I exited but I’ve been working on this for the last four weeks because... why tho?

:hmm:

Norse has been working on PoWH?

No, he's been working on ethphoenix.io

Don't trust your money to a pajeet like 232 did.

Reeeeeeee

:crying_laughing:

I'm bringing the memes to 11

>Gasoline on the fire in: 19h 22m 41s

Is this a buy signal? I've been meaning to throw a meaningful amount of ETH at this. One where the divs don't get raped by transaction fees.

you guys gotta check out 2xmachine.surge.sh

the faster you get in, the faster you can double your money. its autopays you when it hits your goal no weaks hands = $$

Yes, we are expecting huge price fluctuations when that timer reaches 0. Meaning huge divs.

>Yes, we are expecting huge price fluctuations when that timer reaches 0. Meaning huge divs.

Why, what happens then????

Launch of the futures market

You're gonna be able to short the pyramid, whales are gonna manipulate

>powhcoin.com is the ORIGINAL

What, the one where you fucked up and lost everyone's money twice?

>Launch of the futures market

Ah fuck! Nice!!!! I've been meaning to try and figure out how that works so I can have a punt myself. Been too busy.

same stuff. once one weak hand withdraw they all do. then its a game of how fast can you get out lol

only the maker/dev make money since they are the first one in.

This line of debate is so tired. We’ve debunked it time after time for the last three weeks. Something new, please.

Not true anymore. With PyrMex, you'll be able to bet on a dump without having to interact with the pyramid at all.

Also, none of the funds collected by PyrMex go back into the pyramid - unless you want them to.

PoWH3D and Ethpyramid have roughly the same ETH in their respective contracts. Which one will be king? Which one do I go all in on?

We have better maymays

...and EPX has never and will never be Just'd. Other one has shit the bed. Every. Single. Time.

Hence we will have no exit scams, see

Woops swapped the 9 and 6

just short it on the coming futures then
i think it's planned to settle once a week, so surely you can put your money where your mouth is and throw in a small bet for a chance at a big win

It settles once a day.

Specifically, at 5pm Eastern Standard Time, with an hour long “no bets” interval one hour on each side.

Why are you not getting in at literal ground level? Contract is at 200 ETH right now, last contracts that were shady as fuck and not linear went up to 1500 ETH.

- New dev team, audited code
- Linear scaling, you literally are not paying for anyone's bags
- You get paid out dividends (in ETH) whenever people sell or buy new tokens
- You become a masternode with only a few dollars invested (10 USD) and can shill your ref link on social media. What this means:

You can put 10 USD into this and post your link LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET and you get free money everytime someone clicks your link and buys in.

>For instance:

>- If someone buys 100 ETH with your ref link, you get 3 ETH
>- If 10 people buy in for 1 ETH each, you get 0.3 ETH

If you are good at shilling and reaching people, get into this.

You literally don't even have to put more than the masternode-price into this, as long as you get one you can shill yourself to your very own lambo.

Read more:

powhcoin.com

Buy in (You need MetaMask):

You know half of the EPX posts end up getting ripped on because of the 200+ Ether current balance, right?

No point scoring here, but it’s a bit odd to come in and say that PoWH3D is at ground floor when people are happy to criticise for the same level.

Eh, humans.

Man those referrals are weak as fuck. I don't even get a bonus for using them?

Why would I click a referral link for the sole purpose of giving YOU more money?

Yeah, Norse has officially endorsed PoWH3D. He even signed a message saying so in the Discord.

You don't have to use it, I don't care.

My main pitch is that masternodes give people incentives to shill this shitcoin.

You are literally retarded if you are not getting into this. The site was down right after launch, the eth network has been clogged since yesterday, this thing will explode once youtubers or twitter fags put up their reflinks to their huge audiences.

Yeah don’t get me started on how wrong that statement is.