Nagashisomen

nagashisomen

Why

japan is super fuckin hot in summer and noodles served in clean cold running water is a novel way of delivering a cold fresh meal

japanese tend to adore novelty

How much of a fucking waste must this be? Do they at least re-use the water?

eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

口入れって!

>water is """wasted"""
I assure you user, the water is re-used. Eventually. There isn't a black hole at the end of that pipe or anything.

>super hot in the summer
Where? It sure isn't in Okinawa, it's never more than like 70f.

Somen isn't bad, but I prefer soba.

Anywhere in Kansai and most of Kanto gets deathly hot in the summer dude. It was 37 degrees in Nagoya yesterday.

>37C
>deathly hot

Dude that's considered average where I live lmao

>only 60% humidity
Babies.
>tfw almost entirety of last summer was at 100% humidity where I live

>jizz in mouth, chipmunk it on way to park
>get expensive seat at top of noodle waterpark
>stick chopticks in mouth, probe around
>stick chopticks in water to retrieve noodles
>lazy noodle river now jizzy noodle river
>no better way to beat the heat

dude not everyone has as much melanin in their skin to protect them from the sun. also don't think AC is the norm in japan because most first world countries are pretty environmentally conscious

She's pretty cute

>also don't think AC is the norm in japan
The only reason japan is currently so "environmentally conscious" is that they had a little accident with the uranium last year and they have to conserve energy now
>nuclear energy is perfectly safe guise, NO TRUE NUCLEAR PLANT

the disasters from a coal reactor would have been bigger.

I'm white and Russian.

where the fuck is it that hot in russia?

>coal reactor
You're a fucking idiot, son.

[cicada noises intensify]

they objectively would
I meant power station, sorry father.

he's making a joke about coal industry shills, do try to keep up

I currently live in South Africa but fact remains I'm white

How can you be both white and Russian?

By being five parts vodka, three parts cream, and two parts Kahlua.

Yeah, We have it above 50C right here

Do you live underwater? XD

Two nukes wasn't enough.

Weebs are the worst.

えーーーーーー?

For you

What about the nooder? Do they collect it in a bucket and pour it back into the source?

>plain noodles in cold water
DELICIOUS

Why eat ice cream or drink a cold drink when i can have this haute cuisine!

Near and in Moscow. In 2010, 40-45c was the norm throughout the entire summer, and Moscow proper was covered in a massive blanket of smoke from forest fires. Global warming's done a number on that place.

Better than someone who posts normiebook memes. Literally at the top of the iceberg tier.

falling for this b8

Even if we had an accident of that magnitude each decade or so, which we don't, it would still be gentler on the enviroment than fossil fuels. Oil spills are more common and cause more lasting damage than the few incidents with reactors we've had

France gets something like 70% of its energy from nuclear.

wtf does this pic related even mean?

>building your reactors in the path of destructive nature
>hurr nookleer unsafe ban atoms muh children
Fuck off

How about sending me some money? It'll come back to you eventually, since my paypal isn't a black hole, right?
Fucking retard.

You can see her in a slutty 1980s highwaist bikini if you buy the right video game

>novel

>these accidents are just one-time anomalies! that would never happen in {shill country}! not with any TRUE nuclear plant!
t.nuclear energy shill

Except that despite what shills want you to think (MUH COAL) it's not a binary choice between nuclear and coal.

I'm not completely anti-nuclear, I'm just frustrated with nuclear shills who act like contamination and waste disposal issues are irrational or nonexistent concerns.

There is no problem-free energy source*, unless you ask a shill in which case their pet source is perfect and anyone who disagrees just doesn't understAAAAND, mAAAAAAAN

But most of the shilling on the internet is related to nuclear, because it sounds really futuristic I guess, if your brain is stuck in the 1950s

>iunno, because it seems cool
good guess, cockfuck

Implying that shitty soviet era chernobyl nuclear plants even come close to what first world countries like usa or france

>to what first world countries like usa or france
or japan, right?

The consensus of geologists was that japan could not suffer an earthquake as powerful as the one that hit in 2011, 9.0 was considered out of the question and it was on the advice of these experts that when the plant was built by GE it had earthquake proofing up to i beleive 8.5.

It was an oversight, not soviet incompetence.

well unless you burn that money then yes it won't just magically disappear

If I wanted to catch my food, I'd get a rifle and some snares.

>Noodles get soggier and soggier the longer they stay in the water

Brought to you by the same country that eats noodles and bread in a sandwich

Eating in japan must be fun