Go to popular local diner type restaurant

>go to popular local diner type restaurant
>peer into the kitchen
>the entire restaurant is run by a group of five white females, no men and no minorities

Would you expect this establishment to serve delicious food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMR5zhnQMvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would judge the quality of the restaraunt based upon the quality of its meals. Why should it matter what gender the staff is?

No because there would be a lack of flavor and seasoning in every dish.

>gender

you mean sex, right?

you can't tell what gender they are before speaking to them.

serouis question: how many % of womans work in the USA in professional kitchen as cook/chef? it´s common?

Gender is a social construct anyway, just like your pedophilia, weeaboo child.

I'd expect them to pump out a couple dishes an hour on a good night. Women are generally useless to begin with, put them under an ounce of pressure and they have the emotional capacity of an severly autistic teenage boy.

That's pretty sexist

fuck off faggot

heh sounds like you real **perioded** yourself on that deal, huh?

This.
It doesn't matter whether it's males or females in the kitchen, as long as the food is up to par.
I've told this story here before, but I used to manage a restaurant where the entire lunch kitchen was female, and then entire dinner kitchen was male (old school owner who like to keep them separate). Both sets of kitchen staff turned out great food, it was one of most popular restaurants in town, for both lunch and dinner.

that's......... not a story

Found the virgin (or gay).

Why is there such an anti weeb sentiment on Veeky Forums recently?

Exactly, I didn't want to write then entire thing out again, I just posted a summary of what pertained to this thread.

Not him, but some of the most sexist people I know have children.

Virgins by inopportunity can be a bitter bunch, but trying to equate anyone with a "mean" opinion on women as a virgin is grasping for straws at best.

Depends on how the women themselves look

Big ugly bitches can crank out the best food you'll every taste

Fag reporting in, but I porked 4-5 Women in college when I was deep in the closet. Women really are just good for the smelly clam between their legs that pops out kids. And yes, I'm about as sexist as they come.

> 2016
> I've yet to date one millenial woman who can boil an egg without fucking it up

Why is it that women today are even more useless than women 20 years ago?

>> 2016
>> I've yet to date one millenial woman who can boil an egg without fucking it up

These are all white girls aren't they?

Find yourself a nice asian or latina.

Immigrants from leddit. Top posts on /r/food are all wifey material slop that cater to hamplanets. Dare point out the obvious and the hugbox will have you downvoted, threatened and shadowbanned in an instant. These exiles end up on Veeky Forums, frequenting the softer boards like /tv/ or Veeky Forums. Places where it's okay to say that the new Mad Max movie sucked or maybe that narwhal shaped triple bacon cheeseburger isn't looking too good. Then they get offended when they see a cute 2D girl or someone posts about their hobbies.

Pork, ma'am?
>youtube.com/watch?v=TMR5zhnQMvs

Modern SJW women are too "empowered" to learn a skill like cooking.... or some shit like that.

It's much more empowering to have zero skills in life and have to rely on a man to feed you.

lol

What do a vagina feels like? Is it better than a male bum?

Are women more tolerable than an insufferable bottom fag?

these kinds of hentai just make me feel guilty... it's one thing to enjoy loli tentacle rape and another to enjoy the process of deceiving children into sex

>cute 2D girl
Fuck off you, oxygen thief.

I'm pretty autistic and I can go under pressure just fine. In fact I work best in highly emotionally charged environments because I can close off emotional connections on command

A restaurant run by autistics would run quite well desu

>>> I've yet to date one millenial woman who can boil an egg without fucking it up

I blame 3rd wave "feminism."

Depends: are the lesbians and are they cooking brunch? Straight women can't cook unless it's long-cooking, home-style food and lesbians can only cook brunch.

lol no

Vagina is very nice, but guys suck dick like the goal to get you to cum is their key to salvation. Either way I'm not a big fan of women or queers, especially since everyone is a special snowflake faggot dyed rainbow on crack. I'll take a faggot boy over a woman though; you can slap them around and they usually won't call the cops.

Exception, not the rule. Your sex really is a nuisance that is a necessary evil.

The stress levels in that galley must be off the scale. I can hear the shrill already

bait.jpg

No. See Hell's Kitchen.

Such as yourself?

The modern Strongk Womyn.

Can't do what men do.

Can't do what women used to do.

I kinda liked the new mad max movie.

I don't see many women the higher I've moved up.
>Fast food joint, easy as fuck food, burgers came out on charbroiler and the setups were easy, lots of 30 y/o females
>Pizza place, easy as fuck, one female manager helped us out every now and then
>bar, no females in the kitchen, too useful out front
>retirement home, female chef, literally a mess, got demoted and fired by the new chef, female sous chef, burns everything and gets recipes off google
Might go find a dishwashing job at this point.

that girls gonna get raped, isn't she?

CHIHAYA IS MORE THAN JUST AN ANIME GIRL
YOU CHANGE THAT FILE NAME RIGHT NOW

nah

damn
how rude

I wouldnt eat there

sorry

Best case scenario, they are reheating preprocessed, ready to serve, buffet style food so that you can plate yourself so they dont even get the chance to fuck that up. Maybe one of them could be making pies or cakes that their grandma had passed the recipe down for. Southern pecan, or German chocolate..

Otherwise its just gonna be shit.

t. deluded idiot

gb2 /jp/ this is where the big boys play.

Here's hoping they make comfy mom tier food

Race or sex does not have anything to do with how good someone can cook you fucking moron. Just look at the late Julia Child who was an incredible chef.

My two previous girlfriends couldn't cook a single thing; one of them once fucked up making rice a roni.

My first girlfriend from highschool actually loved to cook, but she's a lesbian now so I wouldn't group her with other girls.

I have literally zero familiarity with whatever that page is from but also as sure as you can possibly be about something that you are correct.

>Fucked up making rice a roni

Oh Jesus

If they were fat, yes

By Gen X women started to lose their family recipes. Especially 2nd generation immigrants.

But honestly, look at all the HUNDREDS of michelin starred restaurants and chefs in history. You can count all the female chefs in history on one hand (plus a toe)

Only if they cloned Lidia Bastianich 4 times

Maybe I've just been lucky. Of the six women I've seriously dated, four were really good cooks, one liked to cook even though she wasn't very good at it, and last one should have been a good cook since she was sous chef to her Italian mother who cooked 24/7 for their huge family. Oddly she wasn't very good without her mom.