Is Kaiji the favorite manga of Veeky Forums?

Is Kaiji the favorite manga of Veeky Forums?

It gives a fairly accurate description of the gambler’s mindset.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vv_u00Yk6w
youtube.com/watch?v=su63vn7sSrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, because Kaiji loses all the time

Kaiji is a bretty good introduction to an exaggerated JUST lifestyle. It's crappy art makes drives the weabos away so there's that

I'm currently all in with a 5BTC short position at 9850, liquidation at 10299.

about to finish season 1. mafia jew is redpilled as fuck

season 2 is going to redpill you even harder
and the manga
my god the manga
when people say this is only a thing woman will never understand they refer to shit like this

Biz should read Investor Z, way more accurate

iffy move, it might pump above 10k 1 more time before the big drop

I watched Kaiji 8 years ago and loved it. I play poker and do crypto.
t.femanon

>You will never be expected hold your entire family on your back

Good for you.

ZAWA ZAWA

Topkek

FKMT art is kino

ZAWA ZAWA~

twitter.com/bitmexrekt/ Which ones on here are Kaiji?

Fucking love Kaiji

I played the Kaiji pachislots a few times. Piece of shit never let me win big. Zawa zawa triggers me real bad.

If I ever make a good trade this immediately starts playing in my head: youtube.com/watch?v=1vv_u00Yk6w

Where I think Kaiji will eventually go will be him having enough in hand to officially /make it/ and then blowing it frivolously. Instead of getting enough for the next gamble, having as much as he needed for a great life and spending it all in one month, then being forced into that ultimate all in. Just my theory though, I don't really know when it will end but I doubt we won't see more Hyodo.

so the anime has only 2 seasons right? thats all i found on youtube.
Fucking great stuff.

> When 7 months later you realize you bought the top and you've given up on trying to call the bottom
youtube.com/watch?v=su63vn7sSrs

at around the end of the second season he literally goes up against a machine named the bog

how the fuck can it not be

Pump it

pic related is my favorite chinese cartoon

Watch Akagi

>which coin would Kaiji buy
>inb4 bitconnect tier scam where he loses his whole stack and he falls into the pits of hell and his fellow prisoners pool their money for Kaiji to throw into the shittiest of shitcoins for that ultimate comeback.

Where can I read the 17 steps arc?

Don't you have to know how to play Mahjong before watching it? I've heard people say it's much better that way.

> after bitconnect he organises a discord pnd group. But being who he is, he buys with everyone and fails to sell high.

They explain it quite well. You catch on soon enough. In any case, it's the psychological elements that are portrayed that make it a good watch

Kaiji and FKMT works overall are kino, i seriously don't know how people could not enjoy it.

Not sure how many groups subbed it but the one I've watched had annotations at the top explaining the rules of the game and some of the technical terms. I went in with zero knowledge and had no issues keeping up with the pace.

It would help but you definitely don't need to, I had no fucking clue going in and it was still great

Alright, thanks. I'll go watch it.

Kaiji would be wagecucking to hoard as much BCH as he can waiting for a mega pump.
When it finally happened, he would achieve an x2, sell, but would be too greedy and rebuy higher.
Sure, it would tank as soon as he buys back. Then he would sell each pnd low and buy each high and lose almost all his gains in a matter of minutes.
Finally, he'd end up with 20% gains after seeing an x3 pump