If the EU responds favorably then all major players are on board

Crypto will be legitimized and we can focus on tech for a while at least

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/article201604224.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want to de-anonymise crypto and regulate it more. DYOR.

Well thats not going to happen. The fat Mexican banker thats abive all central banks wannts to kill Crypto. Theres no chance EU will legitimize it.

When has the EU ever responded favourably to anything except for importing more Syrian refugees.

They wont theres a reason so many people are shorting right now.

>if EU responds favorably
They want to kill cryptocurrencies.

They're going to destroy what Giancarlo built.

there is no killing the sharing economy or the new intenets, sorry

You all must be fucking retarded as shit if you think the EU is going to “ban crypto”. Regulations to curb money laundering and scams like the US mentioned also, yes. But not try to abolish trading. They will lose the technology race in this space against the US and Russia if they didn’t participate, it’s suicide for their long term economy if they don’t lean towards adoption and development. Get your big boy pants on and think like an adult you morons.

You’re retarded as shit too, see my comment above

>it's suicide for their long term economy
I've long thought that europeans were suicidal

The meeting includes representatives from central banks. So that's not going to happen because they are fucking jews.

Lel. Europe is a shithole, we have no tech startups or innovation. I'm expecting the worst.

I don't think you understand how fucked the EU is. They're bad people masquerading as the good guys and they will try to kill it.. Look up what the fat Mexican banker said about it. That's who they will be listening to.

Kekd

They were acummulating expect big pump tomorrow

Is there a LINK to a press release about the meeting?

Here

when is the meeting?

This

>Lel. Europe is a shithole
HOLD UP

miamiherald.com/article201604224.html

(((((((((((major players)))))))))))