youtube.com/watch?v=vfAEir7uT_g&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vfAEir7uT_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already dumped, going to buy back in in may

Sell the news priced in
Coinnest priced in
Bmw priced in
Athopepoopus priced in

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Partnership with:
jesus christ himself priced in
new world order priced in
end of the human race priced in

we wont be seeing US military tech, Croatian Surface to Air missiles, Warsaw Pact ammunition, NATO 5.56 and other equipment showing up in Syria or foreign conflicts anymore... You will all see...heh

You shut your whore mouth and delete

Coinnest listing is happening 50 minutes before the livestream. WTC and XMR doubled when they listed on coinnest Korea is about to fomo the fuck in and buy the dip from Veeky Forums muh selling the news.

xmr doubled on bithumb retard. coinnest has no volume.

Coinnest went to top 6 volume when tron was added. They love their shitcoins

what the livestream url u faglets? thanks in advance

Koreans still cant deposit on Coinnest, you delusional vediots.

Here nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=vfAEir7uT_g&feature=youtu.be

>btc crashing
>ven will dump during the event

Lmao vetards btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=vfAEir7uT_g

Coinnest won't be available for another hour and eight minutes.

Tron pumped because faggy Justin. Wtc pumped because they made a partnership with Coinnest to run all wtc icos and partnership with CHINA FUCKIING MOBILE IoT alliance.
You have are still speculating about your shitty blockchain, and a fucking bmw partnership......

This guy gets it. Meanwhile btc tanking too. this will get ugly and i cant wait to watch it

BMW partnership was shilled by that faggot CCK and isn’t true just Iike the DNV partnership.

i dont even care if it doesnt pump tonight desu too many faggots talking about selling the pump

and spotted the walty shill, that partnership is with 140 different consortium's lol fucking walton tards

So are the chinese calling this rebrand VET THOL? since they cant say rrrrr

> price is still down from over a month ago
> does nothing but go up a litlte then dump
> biggest partnerships in crypto announced
> dumps even further

is there a shittier coin?

>as if there is a single coin behaving differently

Unironically kys

I know, 140 biggest Tele companies in the world making a IoT standard, and they included Waltonchain. Fucking bullish.

chinese has both l and r roughly equilvalent to english in their sound inventory

flies lies you say?

new cck post lads

fucking nerd. do you think that we're here to study dusty old books and discuss philosophy? NO.

we're here to make some fucking money. money can buy everything and i'm looking forward to pay people to let me piss in their fucking mouths. dead serious that's something i'm going to do.

i've seen this episode before

buys set at 40k, peace

Current customizing my Lambo as we speak.