Www.cryptocities.net

The hottest eth game right now, not a ponzi, long term roadmap. We out here biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherestates.io
bitcoinist.com/etherestates-lets-become-blockchain-real-estate-mogul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not a ponzi
>image is literally a slanted pyramid

>not a ponzi

everything is a slanted pyramid dumbfuck, walmart, the us dollar, the population of the world, quit being retarded and calling everything a ponzi.

normies call bitcoin a ponzi, if you are in on eth games you are the normie now

discord gg/5MySqTd

>>image is literally a slanted pyramid

It's a sideways trapezoid - that's a totally different geometric figure!!

none of you fags have answered my question....

you call this a ponzi but LITERALLY everything is a ponzi when you go ponzi crazy and call everything a fucking ponzi

where were you fuckers when some guy was reselling pepes all day and scamming people?

I try to promote a good game and you fud the shit out of me

wtf

>you call this a ponzi but LITERALLY everything is a ponzi when you go ponzi crazy and call everything a fucking ponzi

>not a ponzi

Your words OP. IDGAF if it IS a ponzi. Just pointing out what a brainlet you are.

its not a ponzi anymore than life is a ponzi is my point which you missed retard

REALLY GUYS TAKE THIS FREE MONEY SERIOUSLY

cryptocities is having an invite competition

grand prize 1 eth

discord gg/5MySqTd

so yeah it literally is free money if you know how to spread the word asshole

>Hey life is a ponzi scheme which means you should definitely join this ponzi scheme that I happen to get money from when I recruit more people to the ponzi scheme

so kill yourself and don't have children

fuck me for being productive and trying to promote a product that I believe in.

this aint door to door knives faggot it's bleeding edge crypto technology

these are the smart contracts that all others will be based on while you talk shit I am moving the ethereum industry forward

FUCK YOU

egg fucking zactly you shit heads doing nothing but fud while im promoting the use of smart contracts, get fucked, you have nothing to say

>not
etherestates.io
>nothx
i'd rather collect rent nigga

That game is telling me I have 10.58 ETH but won't let me collect?

>We out here
Ponzi.

>shit guys the diagram is clearly a pyramid
>skew it to the side a bit, they won't notice

thats cool but rent was disabled in cryptocities because it was inflating the market too much and no one had a reason to discover a city when they could rent for half price, renting will be enabled in cryptocities again after all the locations are discovered. we already have over 4000 locations

bitcoinist.com/etherestates-lets-become-blockchain-real-estate-mogul/

nice fud though

>what are public smart contracts

stay poor shill

ETHERESTATES IS COOL BUT SO IS CRYPTOCITIES IM TIRED OF US ALL CALLING EACH OTHER PAJEETS BIZ IS LITERALLY RETARDED COMPARED TO US WE ARE THE ONLY ONES USING SMART CONTRACTS

Invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

Never interacted with a smart contract before? HERES YOUR CHANCE!

No thanks. I'll stick with etherestates.io and all my properties paying out rent while you hold bags