What did you make for dinner today Veeky Forums?

What did you make for dinner today Veeky Forums?

I've been on a Korean food kick recently and made some doenjang jjigae and dubu jorim.

I had taco bell

Maruchan-brand instant noodle soup with rice and chickpeas, and a slice of SPAM meat on top.
It looks nice, but I'm not really into that kind of food. 8.5/10.
It looks Mexicano enough to me. 7/10.

A scoop of Vega One blended with water, and a beer

haven't had dinner yet but its almost 2030
been too busy drinking to eat this arvo but will just have some leftover satay lamb curry i made lastnight. its okay but not great.

made some salmon and vegetables w/ papaya slaw.

About to make some mishmishiya but a mince version, can't decide on how I want my couscous yet though

Running low on ingredients so I just made grilled cheese. Simple and delicious.

What kind of grill did you use? BBQ, electric, gas?

Plancha

I severely dislike Korean food and I wish I could like it.

Seriously I like every other kind of food. Indian, Thai, Japanese, French, Eastern European etc.

what the hell why is my thread still here I've already made a new dinner

What don't you like about it?

i don't like any kind of kimchi or any of the weird cold pickled side dishes. the taste of sesame oil in a lot of things is just overwhelming.

oddly enough though, i ate at this Korean fusion restaurant and tried kimchi fries and i'm addicted to those. i also love bulgogi.

Taco bell serves messy diapers now?

Have you tried good bibimbab?

Shits fire.

sloppy joes last night. haven't decided what to do tonight.

Those look good as fuck. Also I'm the exact opposite, I love the pickled stuff and the taste of sesame oil. Also Korean BBQ is grade A good shit. They also sometimes give you Korean potato salad which tastes better than any other potato salad desu

>than any other potato salad desu
Polish>German>Korean

Beef pozole with potato wedges. Didn't have any tortillas but needed a starch

made rogan josh but it came out green instead of red

tasted good though

I made scrambled eggs with spinach and had a pear for dessert

also took a multivitamin and drank two cans of la croix

Haven't they always?

yeah they also make bulgolgi tacos and burgers. so good. also i absolutely love potato salad. i would love to try that.

Parent and child rice bowl (親子丼). It finished better than last time I cooked but still I did not finish the eggs correct. Improvement so I am happy. The broth was good.

Sorry user, but that looks like cat food.

Can we please call it oyakodon? You don't call a burrito "little donkey," it's a burrito. People will understand.

Seriously this.

My take on chicken kiev, paired with a Stella Artois Cidre because why not

Rosti mit Wurst, and I had some toast with a Danish tuna spread from some recipe I found online

But it tastes good. Looking good is the next step. Please give suggestions to me that make next time better if you have any.

Sorry, I guessed the name in English

>corn soup
>I needed a starch

>have physical work till midnight
>will be too tired to cook then, too lazy to cook now because I have work coming up

A bottle of Quark drink and I'll probably make a quick syrupy apple oat pancake. Gotta make them gains brah.

meat

Roasted bell peppers, brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes with homemade vegannaise.