Spam

Do you guys eat this? I wouldn't feed it to a dog.

Yeah it's pretty good but a delicacy, too much and it's nauseating. Good camping or breakfast food.

Yes, its very good

Spam is nice with rice. But you knew that already, didn't you?

Spam musubi made me realize that spam is edible if you slice it thin, fry it, and eat it with something to dilute the saltiness.

I made fried spam and eggs a week ago because my Hawaiian friend swears by it. It tastes like fucking cat food and has about the same texture.

I haven't actually eaten cat food but you know what I mean.

I'm a stupid ape, so yes.

Fry it up, some eggs over easy, has browns, and some thick cut toast with (blackberry) jam. Shit's good, nigga.

You've really got to fry the complete shit out of it before it's even remotely palatable, ideally you should be aiming for something along the lines of thin, crispy bacon.

what if the dog was really hungry and that's all you had?

Too salty to feed to a dog.

Then again, fuck you, I'm Hawaiian and will eat Spam musubi till the day I die. Literally the one comfort food I can find the ingredients for anywhere on the mainland.

Only when I go camping.

Fried in a pan with some onions and a runny egg it's fucking good.
Wouldn't eat it regularly though.

It's good cut up with rice, pineapple, and eggs.

I'm half pinoy so I feast on this shit

this and rice with maybe an egg anyday

>I wouldn't feed it to a dog.
Would you feed it to a pig?

I ate uncooked spam sandwiches as a kid. Poverty Lifestyle.

i think it's tastier uncooked. nobody agrees with me.

Not if I knew I was gonna eat that pig.

Absolutely Disgusting

>he doesn't eat spam with ketchup and fried potatos

Haha, i'm guessing you were raised in a middle class family?

Is that.. Cup ramen ONTOP of rice with spam? I don't get it, why not just make more rice and if you want chicken broth, toss in a bullion cube, it's about as salty as those packets.

When i make it I fry the spam with terryaki marinade

No, but I'm a sucker for corned beef.

spam is kinda expensive.

roughly $3 a tin? i've seen high-quality whole ham sell for less than that.

It's fine if you heat it in some way. I generally go for frying. It's particularly good eaten at 3am with rice and a fried egg or two.
The real horror is shit like Bacon Grill.

That's exactly what I did. I cooked some rice with chickpeas, mixed 'em with some chicken bullion cubes, and put some instant noodles on top. Oh, and I put a piece of SPAM on top. I ate the rest of the rice today in the morning.

Sure is summer

Bacon Grill>Spam
Dumb, weeaboo faggot.

>current year
>not enjoying crispy golden brown slices of spam
>not topping the slices with a runny fried egg
>not putting it all in a bun and topping with grated cheddar and aunt may's pepper sauce

I agree, it is tastier raw.

Also, Spam Spread tastes even better. One little can makes me 2 sandwiches.

>inb4 nu-males and progressives start going on about how cutting it off and frying it

oh bit late for that

>raw

Where I live now, the nearby stores do not sell this kind of meat at all. The closest store to me that sells this kind of thing, is like 10 kilometers away, on top of that the prices of canned meat are high here. I mean I can boy a pork tenderloin for the same price as 1 can of spam or corned beef.

Every 6-7 years I actually buy a spam and a can of corned beef. I take it ouf of the can, slice it and just eat it with bread or some rice.

Subscribed.