Let's get this straight, Veeky Forums: I like the taste of dog food. In my opinion...

Let's get this straight, Veeky Forums: I like the taste of dog food. In my opinion, it has better taste and texture than most human foods. I have a dog and i steal food from her bag from time to time. It's just so good.
But the question is: Is it bad for your health? I've heard dog food gives you tapeworms and pinworms, but is it true? Please, help me, i don't want to die or turn into a dog, it would be so embarrassing for me to die and everybody i know find out that i died because i ate my dog's food.

There is no "dog food". It's human food for dogs.

Much like there is no "dog medicine". It's just human medicine cut for a dog by weight. Seriously next time you have an injury go ask a vet for dog pain meds and give them your weight. It's the same shit.

dog

i wouldn't eat it if it's not quality food (and probably not even then), their QC standards are pretty iffy. there've been horror stories about food being made with meat from dead animals and shit

if you really want you could just make your own dog food- just some sort of meat biscuit

all meat is made from dead animals????

wtf i hate dead animals now

There are different regulations on production of animal foods than foods for human consumption. low quality ingredients are allowed to be used including meat contaminated with drugs such as meat from race horses, and plant matter contaminated with non-food grade pesticides.

Don't eat it user.

kek

Dog food won't give you worms. Dogs get worms from stepping in shit and licking their paws.

Depends on the brand.

Actually dog food was tested for BSE prior to human food, at least in germania and I think all of the EU.
So not everything has to be worse, some standards at least used to be higher.

>BSE
Black Semen Ejaculate? I bet it was tested positive in the EU.

Actually it stands for bovine spongiform encephalopathy, but I thought the abbreviation was more common.

what is the deal with /pol/'s obsession with black dicks

Don't eat dog food if you are Canadian, our regulations are basically non-existent.

>there've been horror stories about food being made with meat from dead animals
Absolutely disgusting. All my meat is from living animals.

/pol/ is actually just Milo Yiannopoulus posting on about a dozen proxies.

jesus, I had never heard of this guy until now
he's literally Veeky Forums incarnate

>There is no "dog food". It's human food for dogs.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Dogs need a different macronutrient breakdown than humans, and pet food follows VASTLY different sources and routes through industry to get into the bag.

Only time I've heard of humans eating dog food is my parents during the war in Bosnia, and that was by mistake. Mom gets a nondescript container as part of a Red Cross package, and since dog food was definitely not a thing in Communist Yugoslavia (Dogs ate leftovers) they figured it was just snacks. She described the taste as "neither sweet nor salt, but very tasty nonetheless".

They ate almost all of it before a roommate walked in and pointed out what it was, then they finished the rest. And to be honest in a situation like that I'd eat dog food without batting an eye.

It's healther than starvation obviously, but that's about it

Would that be Mad Cow Disease? Jesus fucking christ, over complicate shit.

Yep, my dictionary just gave me the complicated name and I had no idea how that disease is called usually in english. Sorry for that.