Fresh OC's for you guys to butcher

Fresh OC's for you guys to butcher.....

Critique my Experimental Burger: 1/2 Lb Bacon, Avocado and Fried Egg Burger w/ Dijonnaise

Hamburger Patty Ingredients:
1Lb beef
1TB Chili Powder
1TB Oregano
1TB Worcestershire
1Tsp Salt
1Tsp Pepper
1Tsp Cayanne1.5 Tsp Onion Powder
0.5Tsp MSG

3/10, needs some work.

looks good but too big imo

Looks awkward to eat. I hate sandwiches that you can't properly grab and take a bite off of. Probably delicious though, love avocado on burgers.

This

Flatten the sandwich with your hand OP

Sounds like too much chili powder. Doesn't it taste like taco meat? Also, it needs some garlic powder. Maybe consider another dash of Worcestershire on top of the egg before you serve to preserve the vinegary note

>Sounds like too much chili powder. Doesn't it taste like taco meat?

Nah, not too much at all and didn't taste like taco meat.

I think the spice that makes things taste like taco meat is cumin which I didn't use.

I don't understand these things. You just put it against your mouth and take a bite of what you can get. If you're eating one of these you're not wearing a suit and tie. I love seeing burgers like these, it's usually at places you expect to hand you a bib. You don't have to get all the burger, top to bottom of every bite

I love mine with a thin layer of mayo on the top and bottom and a spoonful of sour cream on the top bun

That's the point of a sandwich though. You might as well have all the elements of the burger chopped up in bite-sized pieces and arranged on your plate if you're not able to appreciate the entire flavor in one bite

I'd eat it. Nice op

I'm guessing people like you don't understand the concept that burgers like this are meant to be pressed down before eating.

Look at OPs shit burger, you can easily see it will compress to half it's size if you barely press on it

>Experimental
Yet you have done nothing that's actually experimental . . .

50% of its size is an exaggeration. 25%, MAYBE, if you squish the shit out of the bun.

Also I have a small mouth. Sue me. It doesn't turn me on to see a really tall sandwich, it makes me despair, "that would probably taste better if there was less of it"

heart attack/10

or

OP is a fat ass/10

As a fatass I know to push my burgers down. OP probably took the pic to show off the ingredients before pressing down

>put it against your mouth and take a bite of what you can get.
That's the problem, a sandwich should work as a whole. And no, squishing it down shouldn't be required.

>And no, squishing it down shouldn't be required.

being this fucking retarded

Meeat paddy defneeds to be smaller or cut in half and make double instead of single

says who? You don't try to get every part of a salad on every forkfull.

Yes you do

> 1Tsp Salt

Way too much, muh nigger

>Way too much, muh nigger

General rule of thumb is 3/4-1.0 tsp per lb.....how is this too much?