Tomo Fomo or Poormo?

Biggest scam of 2018.

Worthless social media coin. Hope you didnt buy into this 4chans

Literally only useful for a Q&A site. Why does it need to raise money at all?

The site is literally half built with no monetization possible. Literally the definition of a shitcoin.

Typical shitcoin that did proof of shill

There’s a reason why they only wanted $8m. The vietcong ceo knows it’s shit and wouldn’t be able to raise anymore money

Proof of Shill was a joke.

Founder is a lying pajeet. Fake telegram and twitter followers. Dumb pajeets are buying into it cuz its low cap.

You know you've reached a new low when you have to get chinafags to promote your coin

My entire experience with this project consists of someone going on my discord and spamming this one shitty forced reddit meme begging everyone for upvotes.

It's like quantstamp except get rid of the good parts.

lol. shut up salty pajeets. this is going to moon and you know it. 8 m cap and 7.5 of it sold to big investors including neo council. your poc did not make it and your boipussies hurt. I get that. now watch it go to moon and fomo.

almost had a heart attack.
i am in tomocoin not tomochain

>social media coin
??

they didnt start sales yet

Same thing.

No matter how you decorate a shitcoin with flowers and gold leaf - Shit is still shit.

this logo is practically the same as in Target Coin

Co founder of NEM is a lying pajeet. Right. Fucking lol.

Prepare for an onslaught of salty cucks since only 350 of 6700 applicants were accepted to invest over 1k.

This baby is going x100

>Asian woman on team

Guaranteed 10x. I don't know what makes you think other factors matter.

He left NEM when it was barely worth 1 mill because he's an unreliable vietcong.

>asiam woman
lmao

5/10 LARP

Might as well invest in a 10th world country

glad i skipped this then

This is the best ico of the month. OP is just sad he didn't make the cut for it and will stay a p..poorfag forever

If OP actually read a little into the whitepaper he would know. Unfortunately OP was too autistic

Well said mate.

I'll cheers to that.

You guys are deluded tomofags

>If OP actually read a little into the whitepaper he would know.