Other urls found in this thread:

galgitron.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because its an eternal dump made my jews

>crashing

jews using their coupons

because ripple is a big ol trap

how many XRP for this semen demon

Bro it's been crashing since January and it's going all the way down to zero, I'm so sorry u have to go through this, but it's okay, sell now and buy tron.

>XRP
You do realize XRP is a Chuck-e-cheese token for a centralized ledger right? It's worthless.

>falling for the jew

bcuz u bought it

retards itt, read something up on XRP before you are manipulated by FUD and stinky linkies.

galgitron.net/

It's crashing so you can buy more.

Banks like "testing" it, but won't actually use it.

you do realise XRP uses the crypto space as an echo chamber? Literally, all the tweets, media outlets shilling XRP have bought into XRP thinking its 'the next bitcoin'. And its easy to mention partnerships etc without having to prove it because the investors who keep buying this shit are idiots (retail investors).
In the real world nobody conducts business like this, trust me.

Well, it's a demo good for what the company behind Ripple can do. But of course the banks won't adopt the demo coin, that would be the dumbest thing they could possibly do.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONS

die poor retard

This user fell for the meme of the year

almost everything is crashing retard

so I can rebuy for the next pump

70 cents should be a good dip

idk what it is about this coin but it fools people into thinking it can be a $1000 EOY. I know some people who are invested heavily into this shitcoin. He constantly gushes how its gonna be $1000 EOY and how bitcoin is going to be replaced by XRP. Hes pretty smart too but fell for this one for some reason.

yeah BTC will never be 10 USD, kys

btc at 10 is not the same as xrp at 1000 in one year. big difference. it took btc years to reach 1000 and xrp aint gonna do it within a year or even within two years.

noone is saying XRP will reach 1000 USD in a year, only retards

if we see 10 USD eoy it would be great.