Is there anything you can actually eat from here that won't get you sick (spices included)?

Is there anything you can actually eat from here that won't get you sick (spices included)?
Just kinda curious because Dollar Tree (and general dollar store foods) made me really sick when I was younger. In college I had to eat Dollar General food on the occasion because there literally wasn't a grocery store without a 15 minute drive, but still.
Just kinda curious, besides the meme "steaks" and "cheese" that come from here, since people seem to make challenges out of eating foods from dollar stores lately.

I've seen lots of canned food at dollar stores.

As bad as processed stuff is things like potato chips, soda, candy etc. wont give you food poisoning

Chips, candies, spices, drinks, boxed or canned meals are all fine. Avoid bread and frozen stuff.

salt

Somehow manages to be both cheaper and better tasting than the McRib.

what's so untrustworthy about meat that cost a dollar?

you have no problem eating tacos from jack-in-the-box.

There's not one by me, so I've never been to one.

I have no idea what this is
Why do flyovers assume that everywhere is exactly the same as their oxycontin meth bubble?

They have good stuff like cereal, chips, canned goods, candy. I bought pancake mix that wasn't too bad.

i asked mom for paprika.

she brings this gray-ish brown powder home from the dollar store.

why would paprika be grayish-brown? i've found bottles of mccormick paprika in my pantry that expired 15 years ago. it was still red.

Because its a CHAIN STORE. Do you know what those words mean?

We have them in NYC, dude

They have El Monterrey frozen burritos that are tasty (the spicy one at least), but will give you the shits the day after

Surely you must realize that chain stores don't exist all over the country. Most chains are local. Relatively few are nation-wide.

I'm not even American, nor have I ever lived in America, and yet I know what Dollar Tree stores are.

You mean like in West Hempstead or something? I've never seen one in the city.

I bought some canned beans, tortillas and from them a week ago.

Haven't died or gotten sick from them yet.

I could have sworn I saw one in Queens

>inb4 everything but Brownstone Brooklyn and Lower Manhattan is flyover

I used to Dollar Tree food all the time when I was super broke

I still go there for chips and soda sometimes

To be honest so many things at Dollar Tree are overpriced. But the thought of something only costing $8 sounds great on paper but when you start calculating price per ounce you can find a lot of food and other items cheaper at Walmart

It's the cheapest place for me to get chips, soda, microwavable burritos, and some other things. I don't have a walmart in my town.

$1*

The dollar steaks