I can't take it anymore

It's not about the money, I just need a win, I just need to feel something. If I 10x my money I will probably just buy a house or switch some of it to stocks.
I just want something to go right, it's been a long time since someone told me I did a good job.

Same but I don't cry about it like a bitch

I'm not crying faggot I have a stoic face while typing at my desk drying my onahole.

You're alright. Go eat some greens and hit some heavy squats. Read a book afterwards

You are crying faggot.
You are a crying faggot. Lol

To think there are those out there who always sell the top, always get in a pump at the bottom, rarely if ever lose.

I'm not planning to sell, I'm just going all in on LINK ($10k I don't need). I'm just counting the days imagining it being 2020 and now I made it, I'm not dreaming about lambos or anything just a comfortable cushion and knowing that I did something right.

if you 10x and withdraw it out of the market 90% of the money you made is taken from somebody else, so therefore if 9 other people invest the same ammount of money as you, they all lost their entire portfolio

stop whining

look biz bro, I'm in the same boat so I'll let you in on the next 10x but keep it under your hat....

you're gonna wanna go all in on this....

KYS

Or it's new people coming in retard

and those people lost their money, don't call people retards if you have no idea how markets work

it's a zero sum game

>and those people lost their money
What about new money pouring in retard? People who have literally never invested in crypto?

why are you calling people who are more educated than you retarded? Not all of those new people will be able to cash out their full amount because there's a net deficit of the net profit withdrawn so therefore somebody will fall short when they want to cash out. Markets do not just print money.

Every time I see "muh money printer" ppl like OP that cant understand concepts like the more im convinced we are in a big bubble

they literally think their profit is coming from thin air

You could buy a house by just 10x ing your money? wtf man

Why does it fucking matter? At what point in my post did I say "Oh gee let's all hold hands and make it". That's only on reddit

Yes, $11k * 10. Not planning to actually live there but I just figured it be nice to have one and rent it out.

>he made a thread complaining he wasn't one of the ones to make it

>why does it fucking matter
no wonder it's been a long time since somebody told you "good job", learn to apply critical thought

>tfw sold all BTC at 20k
>immediately shorted with x100 leverage

The real question is, how could you NOT have predicted this?

I mean why does it matter that people have to lose money for me to succeed?
Literally applies to most of things in our current system if you think about it.
>To get married you must "win" over other people
>To get a job you must "win" and people have to lose
literally applies to everything with a limited supply.

Well gj on already 10x ing my investment my dude. Enjoy yourself

>I mean why does it matter that people have to lose money for me to succeed?

I'm not trying to be edgy it's just the way the system works.

This is worse than nig nog tier logic, you must be a pajeet

>I'm not trying to be edgy it's just the way the system works.
please grow up, I don't have time to educate you in simple economics especially since you're just moving around goal posts. The biggest tip is stop acting like you understand the financial markets and game theory if you unironically have 0 education in it.

I'm not trying to move goal posts, I just don't know what we are even debating.
"if you 10x and withdraw it out of the market 90% of the money you made is taken from somebody else, so therefore if 9 other people invest the same ammount of money as you, they all lost their entire portfolio"
This was your original comment, I really fail to see how it was relevant, of course we already know that.

>I cannot see what's wrong and hypocritical with me whining about not being able to take money from other people