CryptoKeks - new eth collectibles

When this shit gets listed on dapp sites and gets on to reddit’s radar, the moon will leave you in the dust. Still a few .08 pepes left.

Good luck anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherestates.io
powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xa2b4ed3e2f4bef09fb35101b76ef4cb9d3eecacf
powhcoin.com
bitcoinist.com/etherestates-lets-become-blockchain-real-estate-mogul/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not etherestates.io

THIS GUY HAS EXITED SCAMMED EVERYONE LIKE 5 TIMES WITH THE SAME SITE

HES A LITERAL GOD AMONG PAJEETS

DO NOT INVEST HE WILL STEAL YOUR FUCKING MONEY

ALSO theres an Invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

Never interacted with a smart contract before? HERES YOUR CHANCE!

I own three of these. The volume has gone down since earlier but I’m not at all worried, looks like a good time to get in

Kys with your discord shilling fag

Shoo shoo pajeet poo

YOU SAY THAT TO ME WHEN THE OP HAS EXIT SCAMMED BIZ 4 TIMES IN THE LAST 24HRS FUCK YOURSELF SCUM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM HE HAS RESET THE GAME MULTIPLE TIMES AND STOLEN EVERYONES MONEY

THE REASON THIS GUY DOESNT HAVE A DISCORD IS BECAUSE HE EXIT SCAMS EVERYONE

NEVER INVEST IN A GAME WITH A DISCORD

ALSO

Invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

www.cryptokeks.com in case anyone is wondering

SAME SCAMMER METH HEAD FAGGOT. SCAMMING PEOPLE FOR FUCKING METH MONEY. FUCK YOU GIVE ME BACK MY ETH

give up you doublenigger. I will be your fucking shadow on this board. Go shill this bullshit on reddit.

thanks user, i hovered over one of the buy buttons and decided to wait, then i saw your posts. you saved a life today

Did you email their customer support? I got a .08 refund after verifying that I made the purchase

Why are you not getting in at literal ground level? Brand new (THE ORIGINAL) PoWH3D contract is at 200 ETH right now, last contracts that were shady as fuck and not linear went up to 1500 ETH.

- New dev team, audited code
- Linear scaling, you literally are not paying for anyone's bags
- You get paid out dividends (in ETH) whenever people sell or buy new tokens
- You become a masternode with only a few dollars invested (10 USD) and can shill your ref link on social media. What this means:

You can put 10 USD into this and post your link LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET and you get free money everytime someone clicks your link and buys in.

>For instance:

>- If someone buys 100 ETH with your ref link, you get 3 ETH
>- If 10 people buy in for 1 ETH each, you get 0.3 ETH

If you are good at shilling and reaching people, get into this.

You literally don't even have to put more than the masternode-price into this, as long as you get one you can shill yourself to your very own lambo.

Read more:

powhcoin.com

Buy in (You need MetaMask):

I TRIED TO WARN EVERYONE BEFORE HE SCAMMED EVERYONE I READ THE CONTRACT AND SAW THE FUNCTION BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME

NEVER TRUST A GAME WITHOUT A DISCORD

ALSO

Invite comp where you can win prizes of 1, .5, or .1 eth all the way down to 10th place or so check it out

discord gg/5MySqTd

You are the OP on your phone. Bitch you don't need an email because the txn logs show the wallet address. Considering you wrote the contract to fuck people over, I dont think youll ever give it back.

and either way you just admitted this game fucks you over right there you dumb fuck.

The "payout" from the last round before he exit scammed and loaded a new contract to the website.

literal pajeet exit memes

etherestates.io is fucking amazing bitcoinist.com/etherestates-lets-become-blockchain-real-estate-mogul/

I'd fucking beat the shit out of anyone that would slap one of my logos on the butt of a fucking woman.

> Indian shill team detected.

Another one to the blacklist. Thanks pajeets for leting us know about the new worthless shitcoins.

Stay poor.

Fuck off pajeets, try your scams on Reddit

Cryptokeks? Pfft

cryptosocialmedia.net is where it's at

get em while they’re hot