Why is Veeky Forums so dead at night...

why is Veeky Forums so dead at night? i understand all of you are 32 and have to wake up by 8 to show up to your accounting jobs on time, but its literally bone dry every night, does no one stay up past 9?

>wake up at 8
Fuck day shifts

Correction: it's 8:30pm and I have to be up at 2:30am for the breakfast shift.

i remember being a little kid, maybe five years old and my great grandma taking me to waffles house and saying "I worked here once, one day you'll be working here too" and thank fucking god that hasn't came true yet.

user, you don't know what you're missing. The best humanity has to offer comes out during the early breakfast shift!

no we lurk and watch faggots shitpost

I usually stay up until 3-4 am.

Oh man I wish I could wake up by 8. I get up at 6:30 so I can drive an hour and half to the office I work at.
That being said, its the time zones, you are probably hitting a pocket where the eastern US is sleeping but Europe is still at work.

why not move closer to your office? also check'd

the change in price for rent for the most part. There is also the fact that I much prefer the food/bars in the current city I live in than my work city

>wake up by 8
wtf are you on about lad people with proper jobs get up at 6

Seattle?

mfw i work the 9-5 and live 15 minutes away from work

I live in the Los Angeles area and commute to Oxnard

Seattle is really nice though. If I could get a good stable job there I would probably go if only cause of the housing market being so much cheaper up there than down here. Only down side is can get fuck cold up there.

sounds nice. although i quite like escaping the bit of town i work in at the end of the day

yeah about 30 minutes away from my office is a bunch of land for sale and woods and stuff, id like to eventually build a house there instead of cookie cutter shit marking up prices cause good school districts, but for no being close everything is so convenient.

Jokes on you it's the afternoon here i'm stationed in korea.

I go to work at 3 in the afternoon and get off at 11

Shit's so cash

Oh, you a normie scum.

>why don't you want to talk about food after you finished eating your last meal of the day

I'm just a euro trying to find ideas to cook for my gf when she comes back from work.

you should cook her my dick

Triggered hard

I like Lurking, then bumping days old post from the grave

I work on call.

I wish I worked a set schedule. You have no idea how nice it is just to know when you go to work every day.

Most of Veeky Forums is passed out drunk at this time.

Joke's on you, I'm 34 and I wake up at 5 so I can shitpost with the drunk aussies

>tfw im the catguy and nobody is up when i post:(

Lol, I have to be up at 6:30 for my accounting job

>tfw I work whenever to whenever and live 15 seconds from work

>night

What is it with people who don't understand time zones? Night *where* you colossal faggot?

Why not just work from home?

I had to be up for 340 for my government job. Also time zones bruh.

I'm a regular poster but I work nights. So I only post between 1 am and 5 pm eastern standard time.

its not available for my position, since it is felt that daily direct communication with supervisors is a requirement to be able to complete the daily tasks of the position.

7am to 3:30pm master race reporting in, I get all evening to cook. All you mid's and closers are cucked beyond belief.

>Seattle
>cold
>cheap

Yeah, how about no.

I open my parents bistro, so I'm up at 3, so I can get there by 4 and open by 5 and meet with the bakers, start prepping and meet the morning crowd. I'm bold if I'm not in bed by 10.

I work 5am to 1pm in a bakery kitchen. I'd really hate to have some 9-5 desk job.

Agree, earlier the better.

I would hate myself if I started working at 9 or later

Hey I'm 26 and have to wake up at 5:30 am to start my shift.

>6am to 2:30pm
>going to lunch with colleagues at noon
>only two more hours of work after lunch for you
>some of them need to be there for five-six more hours
>see you tomorrow niggas, following same pattern

All the fast food memers have gone to bed otherwise they get grounded

5am to be at work by 6 is the master race schedule.
Anybody who doesn't wake up before sunlight is a child

You've obviously not participated in a lot of
>age
>whatever
threads
Otherwise you'd know that the average here is more like 20-22. Which explains a lot of traditional threads about ramen, eating cheap, and fast food

Thank God we have kot-user that drinks and cooks with his smug-ass kot
>if you see this, post your kot

>work 7:30am to 4:30pm
>get up at 6:15am as traffice turns a 15-20 minute drive to work to a 30-40 minute drive

I go to bed around 10 as i feel much better on days i get 8 hours of sleep.

Night owl masterrace here. I work from 6 pm to 2 am, so I usually get to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning.

where do you work user?

Speedway. A shitty job for a shitty person like me.

CALIFORNIANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

>tfw discovered/ck/ when I was 22
>tfw currently 29

>fat cunt ex neet
>get front of house job in gastropub, hired me because they were desperate
>no stamina, hate being on my feet all day
>actually like the work but hate it burning away 99% of the little energy i have
>only way it will get better is long term health improvement type shit or possibly drugs

wish i could just lay around masturbating and shitposting here like the good old days

what's being prepared there there?

This. Also do you live in Seattle? Will be nice to meet another co/ck/.

To the guy you are quoting, Seattle is not cheap and not exactly cold.

I want your job, user

I'm slingin' pizza like there's no tomorrow and the pay is good for basically doing fuck-all, but I want to be comfy in a convenience store

why not both drugs and exercise?

Night owl? I work from 12pm-8am. Hotel pleb here.

I started coming to this anonymous bacon burrito sandwich when I was 18. I am 30 now. Maybe one day I will outgrow the place, but that will probably never happen.

You work 20 hour shifts?

wanna know how i know youre lying?

sure go ahead

i dont tend to respond well to drugs and im too stupid to get them even if i wanted to

i made one of the first posts on this board. It hasnt been around as long as you say. that is if youre talking about this particular board and not /b/

I lurk mostly from 1-4est, cause 12 hour shifts isnt enough food.

I just don't have the brainpower to post after days like there. Ill try harder tho chef

>oxnard

where the fuck do you live in LA that's cheaper than oxnard?

Yeah I meant Veeky Forums as a whole, I started right after its 3rd death in 2004. Heck, there wasn't even a /g/ or a /v/ back then.

Because I only post when I'm hungry

I don't want to live in a part of oxnard that will get my broken into every night and that tends to raise the cost of the housing. I am just renting a room right now in the boring part of the San Fernando Valley.

I answer phones for a tech company from 2pm-11pm. I say up late and sleep in every day and have a full time jerb.

Life if awesome