What do you order when you get takeaway chinese?

what do you order when you get takeaway chinese?

Chinese chips, chicken sweetcorn soup, and egg fried rice.

coconut shrimp

hunan chicken with brown rice.

Orange chicken (if they aren't absolutely shit tier in ingredients), cheese wantons and tostones + white rice.

Lo mein. Those thick noodles and fried shit do it for me

If it's a rare place that does it well, sweet and sour chicken.

But usually beef with chinese veg, pork fried rice, an egg roll, wonton soup and if I'm really hungry/gearing up for leftovers I'll get some pork lomein as well.

Literally the same thing every time

Beef Broccoli
Extra steamed rice
Eggroll
8 cream cheese(rangoon) wontons

no matter what kind of meat i order, i fear that it is actually this...

Ma-po tofu

well, british chinese food sucks, mate

Lemon Cat or Sweet and Sour Cat

You don't like venison? You're gay.

I have no idea what the fuck it is these days but chinese food just does not sit well with me anymore. It's not like taco bell and it gives me diarrhea or some shit. It just is there, then it's gone, then I feel funky until I shit it out.

A Chinese place is opening up across the street from me tomorrow, I'm so fucking amped, it looks like its gonna be good shit. Hipster Chinese joint

Anyway, if it's schezwan I'll get pupu plater, hot sour soup, chow mein and some garlic chicken

Vietnamese > chinese

Lemon chicken on fried rice, and a small container of chinese noodles. My wife hase chicken and corn soup with a side of wontons.

honey chicken with a happy ending

friend of mine can't tolerate glutamate at all. You may want to try leaving that stuff out.

some ching boo yang tan chink foo

Mongolian beef extra spicy with fried rice, wonton soup. Beef dishes are your litmus test for quality ingredients in a Chinese restaurant, a lot of places cheap out and use garbage-quality beef.

General Tso's chicken

>friend of mine can't tolerate glutamate at all.
Thats fucking bullshit. Glutamate is on of the most basic building blocks of life, you could not possible live if your body couldn't tolerate it, thats like saying he can't eat food with DNA in it

my nigger. I almost always get the same thing.
Except that's a lot of food. I'd usually skip the egg roll.

hot and sour soup every time

house fried rice, mapo tofu, garlic fish, lamb tips

bi bim bop
everthing a good meal is suppose to

Elite-tier response

I have no clue, but she can't eat powdered soup buillon that isn't organic and the only major difference is glutamate and she doesn't have any problems with a glutamate free chinese restaurant we got in town.

>that isn't organic
Glutamate is organic though

I disagree. Kung Po or Szechuan chicken from my local is always good.

It's not alowed in food that is labeled "Bio" in Germany, which I assumed was the same as organic in the usa. If that's not the case, I'm sorry for misusing the word.

Brit here.
Roast duck
Egg fried rice
Chicken in black bean sauce
Crispy chilli beef
Couple of spring rolls
And if I'm feeling greedy....

Sweet and sour balls!

Wish I could afford all that, more or less my dream order there.

Usually, beef in black bean/chicken chow mein/egg fried rice

Lo mein for me, pork fried rice for my wife, and sweet and sour chicken for her son. We all split a large hot and sour soup.

Mongolian beef, fried rice, and steamed potstickers.

The highest quality restaurant of all the local places here does a different dinner combo as a special on Monday/Wednesday/Friday . It's usually a rotation of all their most popular dishes. I typically get that because of the cost value and what they give you

>About a quart of whatever the dish is (my favorites being coconut chicken or boneless spare ribs)
>A pint of whatever side you want (always vegetable lo mein for me)
>One of like 8 different appetizers (I usually get spicy wontons or crab rangoons)

I always have enough for leftovers the next afternoon. I'm usually cooking on Saturday/Sunday and only get takeout when I get home late on weekdays

Mongolian beef with steamed rice
Or
Honey Garlic Chicken and fried rice if offered

Sodium Glutamate fear mongering is literally the biggest scam to ever hit the food industry, both of the components of the molecule, Sodium and glutamate are life vital nutrients that you will die without. It is literally impossible to be allergic to it since it would be as devastating as being allergic to water or oxygen.

this is my history of mostly chinese food over a few months ago

>cheese wantons
The real MVPs

Singapore Rice Noodles

is it possible to be "allergic" to over salted and high sodium foods? I tend to vomit like 7 times if I eat say an 85% DV sodium ramen noodle meal or some fast food meal with large amounts of salt, once I get the actual food out its just puking up bile, explain Doctor.

>is it possible to be "allergic" to over salted

Nope. Allergy is binary. Either you are or you are not having an allergic reaction to it.

>vomit
Vomiting is not a sign of an allergic reaction. It's something entirely different. Allergic reactions are signified by redness and swelling wherever the allergen touched your body. If you were allergic to salt then you'd get a poison-ivy like rash when you touch salt. People that are allergic to foods get itching and swelling on their tongue, in their mouth and throat, etc. That's why food allergies can be life-threatening. The swelling can close off your airway so you can't breathe. What you describe has nothing to do with an "allergy".

Found the patrician lads

>Manage to find a local superstore selling Asian food and grocery items
>Decide to go there
>Whilst I am there, see a cute as fuck Chinese girl buying things in bulk
>Follow her
>When she leaves follow her in my car
>She works at a local Chinese restaurant
>realise she was probably buying the food for her restaurant
>really want to be with her
>don't want to make my move straight away, want to be clever and subtle in my attempts to make her mine
>go to the superstore everyday until I am able to work out her schedule
>she visits every Tuesday and Saturday afternoon
>start to follow her around until I can figure out what she is buying
>eventually figure out she needs to purchase a very specific type of noodle for one of the dishes on the menu (singapore vermicelli)
>go to the chinese superstore the day she attends
>spend $120 on all of their Vermicelli noodles
>wait until later that evening
>drive to her Chinese place
>order Vermicelli
>before she can even say 'we are out of noodles' I loudly laugh
>'don't worry if you are out of noodles..... how about I just give you my noodle?'
>put my crotch on the counter
>she gets confused
>'waa... I make you singapore vermicelli... you want anything else?'
>order 3 servings of szechuan chicken and beef and 2 pots of rice
>eat by myself

I am so fucking alone
I would do anything for a chinese girl

Shrimp with lobster sauce. Looks like vomit but oh man do I love this shit

Bamboo shoot and pork. There's a takeaway pan Asian place by my apartment that is the bomb. I go atleast 4 times a week I'd say

thats shit good af

Yes! Although I usually get the version with brown sauce.

Veeky Forums never change

Usually General Tso's or Schezuan beef w/ white/steamed rice
Extra spicy with extra vegetables. Mainly the water chestnuts, broccoli and the bean pods
I'll get egg drop soup if it isn't ungodly salty there(which they usually are)
Also like to get an eggroll

Shrimp Lo Mein with extra shirmp and extra spicy. Also some Potstickers if I'm feeling frisky.

Order it to go and skulk home as fast as I can so I can eat it alone

Hot and sour soup
Szechuan chicken and tofu
fried salt and pepper soba

found a place where the szechuan sauce is actual crushed chillies and vegetables and not just sweet red liquid, changed my opinion of takeaway chinese desu.

wrong retard. paramedic here, GI allergic reactions exist and can be even more life threatening than anaphylaxis.

broccoli beef, mongolian beef, chicken chow mein. sometimes fried rice or potstickers