VEN HYPE THREAD

Official pre-event vechain thread. Is this shit gonna dump during the event or are we gucci?

They're rebranding it to Franky
I'm at the event. People are getting pissed.
the new name is Franky.

FRANKY.

Screencap it

thx just sold 100k frankys

Dude wtf that sounds fucking amazing

Holy shit. That would be too fucking funny if true.

Pics?

This is true. It was a rumor behind the scenes. Confirmed a few mins ago.

Franky

cranky franky >:(

peechain is wantabee walten cone

Franky generates THOR
I literally heard some of the 40 man team start calling it poppa franky, or some weird chinese shit

Can someone throw together a quick logo

franky is wantabee walten cone

I really am wondering whether it will dump or not. I am very skeptical because I got burned hard on the ICX summit dump even when the news was very good.

However,
1. There has been no significant pre-pump yet prior to the rebranding event
2. There is a korean fiat pairing coming just before the event (which is bullish af)
3. The announcements will probably be insanely bullish

So I'm unsure of whether it really will dump on the news on this one. What does Veeky Forums think?

BIG IF TRUE LMFAO

Holy shit this is true lmao

>this thread is moving so slow nobody will notice that im heterosexual

same, dude. I have no idea which way the price will go
I feel like there will be some definite selling before the event starts. Haven't decided if i'm going to be one of them yet, to try increase my stack

One of the 40 development team members for VEN here. Can confirm that VEN is officially now FRANKY. Will post updates to twitter soon.

Jesus Christ we finally get a thread up and some troll pajeet kid ruins it on the third post. Fucking poor ass walties never sleep

Best i could do in 5 min. Feel free to use once rebranding is over

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

Agreed however I feel like everyone is expecting amazing announcements. Anything less than godly and people will probably dump

>
> t. 20k Franky

THIS IS THE REAL GAME THREAD, DONT GIVE PAJEETS BUMPS

Official coin of the New York City hotdog

THE KOREANS CANNOT DEPOSIT ON COINNEST YET!

pretty sick nice user

The ICX Summit was not very good what are you smoking? Did you watch it. People were ripping it the whole time.

6 shit daps then that garbage literal PAJEET spyware coin Nucleus Vision came on the stage. As soon as that shitskin started talking it starting tanking through the floor.

Then the only partnership was some gamergate bullshit. People were expecting some real company to come out (Hope was Samsung obv) and then it just ended.

Shitcoin established. ICX was the most overhyped thing of 2017

People have been burned so they are wary of Vechain right now. No pump even tho that Cola Kid just posted a tweet to dump some bags pre event

NOT THAT FUKCING HIPPIE

>They're rebranding it to Franky
already priced in

wtf i love franky now

Sauce?

Can't wait for Sunny to drive onto stage in his BMW and pop the boot open which will be overflowing with cigarettes and wine. He's definitely a showman.