Sandwich Confusion

It just took me 10 minutes to complete a pictorial CAPTCHA due a glitch in the software.

Again and again (as instructed) I selected all of the sandwiches in view without being able to progress. It wasn't until I began randomly clicking the images and recording the results that I finally was successful.

Reviewing my notes, it seems that the system has miscategorised the american "ham"burger as a sandwich.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with, say, an american hot"dog" being categorised alongside traditional sausages?

I had to select all pizza once but all the pictures were of American 'cheese' and tomato bread.

it asked me to pick the craft beer (which we have now, at least we're not the south) and there was a picture of thicc sexy shock monster's six mile epic island tripel dog gueze lambig brett espresso habanero cronut creme diet gluten free american imperial DIPA

obviously, it would have been a miscategorization if I had clicked it, because last month they hired an accountant who used to work for a company that was later purchased by InBev, that is NOT craft beer that is LUDDITE PISS SWILL

next thing you know they're going to start using hops that have been around since longer than last Tuesday

the strange thing is, it rejected my choices. I promptly sent a hand written letter (I was born in the wrong decade) to Google to correct this obvious mistake

The top one looks like some kind of pie?

It's a goza

Yeah a pizza pie.

>It just took me 10 minutes to complete a pictorial CAPTCHA

Literally autism

>Not using the legacy captcha

>not just buying a pass

>giving shekels to Hirsohimoot

I've been giving shekels too 4chins for like 3 years. It's my only home outside of where I live.

I miss when it just made me type nigger.

This. For the amount of time I'm here it's such a small amount of money that it would cost more in time to dick around with captcha.

I'm just worried Hiro is going to stop doing the cyber Tuesday sale (which has conveniently come up each year right when I needed to renew my pass).

A hamburger is generally a piece of meat, often with other toppings, between to pieces of bread, no? How is it not a sandwich?

I was away last sale and missed it and I've been waiting for the next one to roll around. I've actually been posting way less because captchas are a horrible nightmare.

They're really not that complicated. At all

>captchas are a horrible nightmare

I post often enough that every time I skip the captcha it costs me a fraction of a cent to not have to deal with that crap; it just makes it a much more casual experience to be able to respond with whatever, to whoever, without thinking about having to waste time with that shit.

I'm not a fan of the picture selection captcha.

You can set Veeky Forums to use the old captcha style where you type in text, as I do.

Pic related.

shill cucks

How much of a lazy faggot can one be

>it costs a fraction of a cent to skip captcha

It's like having had an itch in a place you couldn't reach for your entire life and thought was normal, and then having someone finally scratch it for you; there's no going back.

Honestly pathetic

>calls user pathetic for posting on Veeky Forums
>while posting on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums Pass/ captcha:
>make person's life difficult until money is given
schoolyard bully:
>make person's life difficult until money is given
Stand up for yourself.

>Food and cooking board
>once again everyone deviates from the boards topic

A mod stops by once or twice a day, but they're not going to delete an off-topic/meta thread if you don't report it...

Just post a Quarter Pounder with hot fries thread. It will be gone within minutes, trust me, I know.

Is this thread still alive?

*two

bone deendoe

Shut up you beta fucking nerd lmao

They're not complicated, and in fact I post so rarely that I usually just need to tick "I'm not a robot" and it's fine, but that extra step, as says, is enough to really annoy me. As a millennial, any impediment between me and my goal is a horrible nightmare

>lmao