Whale here. I exited ZCL a few days ago...

Whale here. I exited ZCL a few days ago, would've bought back in by now but we have it on good authority that the EU is going to announce a proposed ban on privacy coins tomorrow. My pool has canceled their buys and are waiting it out.

Whatever happens, be prepared for the biggest red candle in history after the fork snapshot.

>EU
What could possibly happen

faggot reatard theywon't can't an have probably no idea they exist.

they just want to make maximum money and will agree on regulations like kyc for exchanges, reports by banks who sent which amount to which exchange etc,

That news regarding the EU will dump the entire market, forget about ZCL

Regulators are lazy more than anything else. It'll take them years to get anything meaningful in place in the West, but the announcement tomorrow will spark a selloff of privacy coins.

The whole point of privacy coins to evade authority, this would only boost privacy coins value

Yes. Expect mass liquidations tomorrow.

Nice FUD fag, you're not getting my precious ZCL at the current sub-1.2m sat pricetag. Talk to me above 2.5m sats and maybe we can work something out.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO $400 WHAT THE FUCK EVERYODY BETRAY ME

The European Commission is still hesitant to regulate cryptocurrencies, despite a warning issued by European regulators and bans imposed in other regions following the rising market volatility of digital currencies.

Peter Kerstens, the head of the Commission’s fintech task force, has argued that the volatility of digital currencies does not represent such an urgent matter, given that most of the market (around €480 billion) is in the hands of Asian investors.

He opted for a cautious approach. “We should think of what are the risks in order to know what should be regulated,” he told a recent forum organised by EURACTIV and supported by American Express.

Kerstens suggested that the G20 could be the appropriate forum to act if new regulation was needed. Cryptocurrencies “require global action”, he added

means nothing will happen

>Talk to me above 2.5m sats
you really believe that? this bags are really heavy right now. maybe I should cut losses and quit.

Faggot whales won't scare me with their splashes. Bittrex will most likely announce fork support tomorrow, your BTC bags will feel really heavy when they're half the size that they would be if you held.

You do whatever you want though, I'm holding.

This you fucking retard OP

Saying whales wont scare me only provokes whales to dump harder you gotta look humble and say you dont care anymore make it look like you hitted the despair phase only then whales will start pumping you need to fool the whales btw im holding too those silly pump/dump games arent scaring me wont sell shit unless for a good price is theres no good price I'll just get btcp

I’m all in on this and this is hurting me

Immediate proof that you're a whale or larp

Bittrex will support this. They haven't announced shit about ZCL and they'd make it damn clear it wouldnt be supported otherwise it'd cause a lot of disappointment.
Have a look at their tweets, literally its people spamming BTCP fork

its already priced in that the people have given up that bittrex is gonna support this. at this point if you sell it'll only you hurt more if you don't just put it in an electrum wallet or ledger nano for the fork.

don't be stupid.

what did bittrex mean by this

its fake just type the url moron and stop spreading fake news btcp is gonna rocks

It's real. I found it yesterday. They changed it now. This will be 400 eod.

They won't support.
Dumb people spamming doesnt change aything
They support real project, BTCP isn't, no futures development except copying Zcash

400 eod. Ignore all fud and buy ZCL asap.

You again, like i said, i would cum my pants if it hit 400, its not goin to, be realistic

Bittrex has 10 hours (until office hours close, Seattle time) to announce this or the fork is basically dead on arrival with no hype and no liquidity. Prepare your anuses.

>buttrex
>office
You mean their shed next to the parking lot

They could announce it tomorrow couldn't they

>Allowing shittrex to honeydick you
Fucking kikes won't fuck with my money, took it off yesterday. Gonna move my shiny new btcp's back after the fork

Not getting my bags faggot

Gonna pick up 15k worth today, wish me luck biz

newfags still learning the hard way that obvious FUD on /biz = BUY ASAP

ZCL hodlers gonna be comfy af (thank me later)

What if this time it's true and this shit gets no announcement, i've been holding since December but i'm slowly losing hope...why wouldn't they support it? It meets all the criteria yet they haven't said a word...what the fuck is wrong with them, why would they torture me like this.

It's called BITSHIT/shittrex for a reason, the owners still want to accumulate. Anytime a coin gets added on their exchange the price spikes on binance or another exchange. They are pro-scammers

so much volatility in zcl the last few days. i could have sold the peaks and bought the dips but i hodl like a brainlet. shame on me

but but buuut they are legit now Right user RIGGGGGHT ?

you didnt sell when it went to like $190? holy shit dude you're not cut out for this, sell now before it goes to $10 dipshit

If I sold the highs and bought the lows I would've at least 5x'd my stack, fuck my life man.

One thing I learned from this:

DON'T EVER BUY COINS WITH INCOMING AIRDROPS/HARDFORKS.

As for the op, fuck you and try harder with this weak fud.

Sorry boys but this is going to sink like NXT
Nobody is literally buying up and I don't see why whales would risk a -50% EMC2/NXT drop within the 10h
Good luck

Whales are showing themselves

hahaha they pulled their walls down, fucking pansies

Lmao, a ban makes BTCP more valuable. Haven't heard of the prohibition???

Lmao

Zcash with a 20% founders fee???? Fuck off kike shill

Anyone looking at these whale faggots flashing their sell walls over and over? Doesn't this mean that there's actual interest in this? If there wasn't one last pump they would've dumped their bags long ago surely.

It is honestly too much work selling multi-thousand ZCL bags, they'd be better off pumping BTCP. So much more liquidity.

I know we are going to moon soon, but god this is painfull.

i sold 3250 zcl a month ago because i realized no exchange would support it... i fucking hate how dumb 99.99% of humans are.. but on the other hand i like how easy it is to scam them

Lmao this dork sold his zcl before the pump to 19