Redpill me on chopsticks

Redpill me on chopsticks.

Archaic culinary utensils that have no place in the 21st Century.
Utter waste of time.

I read that as: "I have no dexterity so they're hard to use. waaaa I want my fork, mommy"

I read that as "I'm a colossal weeaboo faggot"
Horses for courses, user.

I read this as "I'm a silly chink-aboo that gargles asian cum"

I'm mexican, and I hate anime.

Sounds like I struck a nerve here though. That means I'm right.

Timely reminder that the Japanese hate you and your type.

They will delay your senility and it's manlier than fucking knitting which works the same way.

you hold them at the top, better reach and dexterity. whoever arranged the OP photo is a dingleberry.

they're perfectly suited to eating food served in the styles predominant in east asia, that is to say with meat and vegetables pre-sliced by the chef and various dishes being shared by everyone present. they make less sense to western piggu disgusting average american man because we hold them wrong and do stupid shit like dousing our rice with soy sauce which makes them significantly harder to eat with

You've got to go back.

for deep-frying crayfish

>Muh pills

Take your meds stormturd

Very useful for deep-frying

I like to eat soup with chopsticks, any chunky soup with noodles or wontons.

I like Heinz tomato soup best.

huge meme that only survives because of exotic appearance

Just coming back from japan.
Those fuckers allow you to eat 10lbs of rice in just under 3min, using only one hand. 9/11 would use again.

these are the best for flipping bacon

How do you finish the last bits of rice? It's literally impossible without a spoon or being a barbarian and using your tongue.

Hold bowl up to face. Use tips of chopsticks to push the the rice into your mouth.

You really have to go back, Pablo.

You can hate anime and still be a weeb mate.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

or just use a fork or spoon

I like the taste/feel of wooden chopsticks in my mouth and with my food as apposed to a metal spoon or fork.

>saving thumbnails

Sticky rice is really easy to eat. Even the last bits clump together and you can pick them up real nice.
People only say it's hard to eat with chopsticks, because they go to Chinese places and try eating rice with sauce poured over it. In Japan however, all the meals that are supposed to be eaten with chopsticks are prepared in a way that makes it easier.

>can taste wood
>doesnt use bamboo
the fuck?

The sentiment stands, weeaboo.

God-tier for salad and deep frying.