Does anyone here prefer their coffee with just a sip of milk?

Does anyone here prefer their coffee with just a sip of milk?

Any person I've met IRL either drinks their coffee black, with sugar or both milk and sugar...

Milk and no sugar is decent
Black is best
Sugar in coffee is for faggots.

This

any barista will tell you adding sugar to the espresso is ok but random splash of milk is not

My wife's girlfriend was shocked when I said I like my coffee with just milk and no sugar

and what, pray tell, do lawyers know about coffee?

No, I drink coffee black, always.

However, I like milk in strong black teas, like Assam. (but not in mild black teas or any other tea).

And no sweetener in any of my drinks.

I put a little half & half in my brewed coffee, no sugar, pinch of salt. I brew it pretty strong. 8-10 tablespoons of coffee to 12 ounces of water, pour over. I don't put anything in espresso.

I'm not real fussy. Whatever the gas station has is fine.

OP that is perfectly normal. Both of my parents drink their coffee that way. I drink mine black or with just a splash of milk depending on the day.

I know many other people who drink their coffee like this as well. Seems like a generational thing.

However whenever I go to ihop (every morning after heavy drinking) I load my coffee up with those French vanilla creamer packets.

You talk like a faggot

right, why would I give a fuck?

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE

I drink anything that has caffeine in it.
Yeah I know it's silly.

Is that your cup?
You're diluting the coffee with 50% milk you dumbass.
That's hardly a 'sip' of milk.

That looks nothing like 50% milk/coffee if anything that looks closer to 20% milk

That entirely depends on the coffee, fool.

Bet you think you're the shit

who /creamandsugar/ here?

Thank you. Though backhandedly, you still acknowledge that I'm the man. I am. Thread's about whether anyone drinks their coffee with milk though, user.

Look what I found at the Speedway!

i like my coffee like i like my women

ground and in the freezer

>40 mg caffeine
>limit 2 per day

what kind of faggotry is this. my dick has more caffeine in it.

then can you give me a caffeine shot ;3