Guys, I am unironically terrified. Crypto could be my only chance to make it in life...

Guys, I am unironically terrified. Crypto could be my only chance to make it in life, and it hinges entirely on making the right decision right now. I need to know the right coin to throw money at. Please shill me your best, and I mean your best, guesses.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/buy.html?masternode=0xa2b4ed3e2f4bef09fb35101b76ef4cb9d3eecacf
powhcoin.com
gohelpfund.com
zcoin.io/zcoins-privacy-technology-compares-competition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you not getting in at literal ground level? Brand new PoWH3D (THE ORIGINAL) contract is at 200 ETH right now, last contracts that were shady as fuck and not linear went up to 1500 ETH.

- New dev team, audited code
- Linear scaling, you literally are not paying for anyone's bags
- You get paid out dividends (in ETH) whenever people sell or buy new tokens
- You become a masternode with only a few dollars invested (10 USD) and can shill your ref link on social media. What this means:

You can put 10 USD into this and post your link LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET and you get free money everytime someone clicks your link and buys in.

For instance:

>If someone buys 100 ETH with your ref link, you get 3 ETH
>If 10 people buy in for 1 ETH each, you get 0.3 ETH

If you are good at shilling and reaching people, get into this.

Read more:

powhcoin.com

Buy in (You need MetaMask):

REQ,ADA,NEO,ETH

Icx and wtc for the next 2 months

your future hinges on a decision you want someone else make for you?
i'd tell you to kys, but it sounds like you'd need someone else to do it for you

This is gonna be my one srs post per month on biz.

ELF
DERO
VEN
ICX
ETP
AE

Especially now at these low prices. Mix-and-match, you can't go wrong.

all in on neo

LINK REQ JNT
take your pick

LINK and NANO are safe bets

kek i almost feel sorry for newfags. you probably heard biz is some magical autistic wonderland full of geniuses giving insider information away for free.

LINK, ENG, OMG. Thank me later.

If you believe privacy coins have a future, then Zcoin

>counting on user strangers from an imageboard to make life-changing decisions on your behalf
Logic checks out

go to graphgrail.com ICO
good project and clif high mentioned it in his november reports, these guys have also their beta product already

i know several future 10x coins but I would never tell them to futurama poster

Your future depends on your willingness to work hard, not gambling. But youd rather avoid work.

Ambrosus

best team in supply chain by miles

This is a good suggestion desu. Even for a short term investment it's due to bounce back up soon.

Publica
Ark
Zencash

good afternoon ladies and gentlemen welcome aboard vechain thor

ETP got a solid run of shilling then disappeared off the face of the Earth. Haven't heard it mentioned in ages.

Do what anyone with half a brain has done.

Read whitepapers. Understand the implications of their success on the cryptosphere and possibly real world adoption. Look at competitors, and past reliability. Don't buy into something that has already launched a massive marketing campaign.

Start with the ETH and LINK whitepapers, and work your way down.

If a few hours of reading is too much for you to ensure that you have success, then you'll never going to make it outside of pure luck.

NANO

REQ

Agreed with 2 of the 3, but not ark

BAT

>LINK
> safe bet

pick one

Fuck you, you absolute bag of shit and piss

>he doesn't know crypto is over

The only sure way is to travel back in time and buy bitcoin for 10c a piece

Look no further than Power Ledger, faggot. Read the whitepaper, read the road map. Go all in and fucking hodl. Domt fall for the stinly linkies, ven fuckwits or any other scam coin bullshit

Fucking trash.

Kill yourselves, retards.

This world and your families would be better off. Thanks.

This guy

gohelpfund.com

LINK, REQ, FUN, QTUM, SALT
There are others, but my hands are tired from spoonfeeding you. Do whatever you want with that info, just make sure to screencap it.

smartmoney buys iexec RLC now.

do your research, this is going to make you rich. the future of cloud computing. best team, amazing tech.

Put everything you have in ADA, detach completely from crypto, and come back in 6 months. Only check the price of ADA to avoid the 'if only I bought x' retardedness and if it bottomed out then you lose.
If, however, they managed to get their shit together on their lofty goals, if they are achievable, and they're worth something then you won. In either case you hopefully found something better to occupy your time with rather than staring at 1 minute candles.

Cardano is trash, they'll never have a working product. Time to reevaluate yourself.

is it better than monero?

Apart from wabi

Genesis Vision

Gvt

This will make me retire in 2019

amb

wanchain

if you're holding normie shite like BTC and cripple, then yes, your eventual profits will be lackluster at best.

That's the reason for all the 'ifs'. I don't own that shit, but let's be real, if he's desperate enough to get into crypto in the hopes of becoming a millionaire he might as well get into something with high risk/reward at a low price that is nowhere near completing any part of it's roadmap, but is overly ambitious.

FUN, SALT, QTUM, BOT (riskier) and 42coin are all good picks for the long term.

>the right coin
you've already failed, there is no "right coin" anymore, you're too late.

you're going to have to spend hours going through all the shitcoins and picking lots of them to gamble with. new coins now ICO at huge valuations instead of being released naturally, so there's not even much growth there anymore.

the days of easy gains from bitcoin are long gone. you can't buy a random alt and expect to hold it long term.

>nowhere near completing any part of it's roadmap, but is overly ambitious

i know another coin that fits that description...didn't end well.

>Zcoin
How is it better than Monero?

bitcoin isn't normie, but most of the coins being shilled itt are absolutely normie.

it's just another copy+paste of bitcoin with a now deprecated privacy tx type tacked on. and last i checked 80% of all coins were owned by 10 addresses. pure shitcoin.

>last i checked 80% of all coins were owned by 10 addresses
What the fuck, it has a richlist? Thanks, that's all I need to know.

Kyber Network - KNC. NUS PhD and top Ethereum programmer as cofounders, with god Vitalik as advisor; mainnet already out working (as opposed to many other coins). It is the best decentralized exchange out there right now, trustless, instantly fast and liquidity guaranteed. Public mainnet in April, full support for ERC 20 tokens in August, cross-chain exchange (partnership with Icon and Wanchain) in early 2019. And is under dumping for the past 1 month. It is really fucking cheap now. This is the most undervalued coin in the market at this moment.

bitcoin (the king, the number one, all there ever will be and the savior, the chosen one as well as the one true coin to rule them all) and EOS for no fees and assblasting speed. you're welcome. /thread

>wants to make good decisions
>asks Veeky Forums where to invest his money

This is a good article comparing the tech of different privacy coins, including monero:
zcoin.io/zcoins-privacy-technology-compares-competition/

>last i checked 80% of all coins were owned by 10 addresses
That's not even technically possible.
There are about 3 million coins in circulation at there are about 2200 masternodes with separate addresses which hold 1000 coins each.
Cheap FUD

This unironically looks good.

>bitcoin isn't normie, but altcoins are

jesus christ

Enjoy your shit coins loser HAHAHAHAHA

>bitcoin isn't normie

so what year did you get into crypto then? after 2016? 2015?

you are the normies, the late adopters.

Add the Quantstamp whitepaper to that list. Not saying they will succeed but if(when hopefully) smartcontracts reach mainstream adoption they will provide a valuable and needed service and as of now they have no competition on sight. Still too early to hold QSP tho

your deflection doesn't make any sense...

>if you got into crypto recently you are a normie
>most of these normies just hold BTC
>BTC isn't normie

Singularitynet

Top % gainer today

Read the fucking whitepaper its amazing

there is no such thing as a sure fire thing, ever

the best bets however that i know of are LINK and WAN

if you can name another small-mid cap project with as good fundamentals please let me know

Aion
Its criminally undervalued and overlooked

you should do a little research then. BTC is obviously popular with both early and late adopters, but by far late adopters have significantly less BTC than early adopters do.

and that's by percentage of crypto holdings, not by dollar value, obviously.

sorry to burst your bubble late adopter.

>late adopters have significantly less BTC than early adopters do.

well yeah...BTC price was next to nothing in the early days, of course early adopters will always own the biggest bags.

user says he is in a vurnerable point in his life
you shill a ponzischeme

>the actual state of Veeky Forums

You know they already released Byron and Daedalus with Shelley coming out in like a month, right?

LINK 100% nothing else matters.

This is literally a ponzi scheme.

w...what coin

Aside from pump and dumps which WILL make you money if you ride them but then disappear forever if you miss them and require what is basically gambling tactics, if there is a such thing as "ONE LAST SURE THING" in the way that, despite fudded heavily, BTC and ETH were, then it is Chainlink, end of story.

>>>/pleb/

two*

Hi Ghost

>This thread again followed by suggestions from shills
>Here we go lol

BNB, each quarter there is a coin burn so sell at the peak then tether up till the next quarter and repeat.

OMG, XMR, EOS

do your own research instead of just putting your money into what people shill you

do you really want to let your fate be determined by complete anonymous strangers? if you make it you'll still feel like a loser because you just obeyed someone else, and if you lose everything you'll make excuses for yourself because you were just following someones instructions. "I wasn't wrong, they were" is what you'll tell yourself, while you continue to be a loser for the remainder of your life.

You wanna know the truth? Nobody fucking knows. It's all a huge guessing game, but you can maximize your chances by doing a lot of reading and research, and critical thinking. No amount of shilling anything is gonna change that fact.

Everyone's gonna shill LINK, but in order for it to be useful, it's really banking on the possibility that their use case is going to be that necessary in the future. And it might very well be, but just consider that LINK's functionality would take like 30 mins to add to Ethereum. So, do some reading, and make your calls. Good luck, cause we're all fucked.

BAT - ad trials will cause moon. Expect them around early Q2. Traditional marketing is in the pike and the user base is growing by the thousands/week
LTC - litepay + real world adoption and reputable name (no bad FUD like Nano) + Coinbase listing means when normans get back in we can see easy 500+ LTC
REQ - low mcap, low token price, great team, huge following, mainnet incoming
QTUM - great team and undervalued relative to ATH right now
LINK - put 2% in here for the lulz and in case the autists are right. even 1,000 LINK (few hundred bucks) can get you 10s of thousands or more if the prophecies are even remotely true
VEN - buy my fuckin bags

You got Fun Wrong Ghost its been taken off exchanges... i'll be listening to you tonight, get someone to sit on Bernies apple that shit is the funniest