Guys

I need a win, im an old fag that got absolutely fucking destroyed by a drunk driver in December, my jeep collapsed like an accordion my dog riding with me had his skull crushed in collision, my hip got crushed as well with a 250,000 dollar bill. the drunk driver had no insurance. thats just a back story, im not suing him, im doing my best 2 forgive the man that did this 2 me. im not hard up or anything, but I need a fucking win. im crippled in my parents house, I just want 2 show them I won somthing, I invested in somthing that won. they are old I just want them 2 have a victory while I cant walk. so...which coin???

>im not suing him, im doing my best 2 forgive the man that did this 2 me
why

guys please? I need a win, im not suing the bastard that hit me, I want him 2 get better but my life is so absolutly fucked I just need a win. somthing 2 show my old parents im ok and life will get better.

Sorry that happened, I’m all in on coss and qtum.

I just want him 2 get better. money wont change that

I like qtum but few exchanges use them as a trading pair.

why coss? the incentives are nice but they dont have much on their exchange.

Not sure if srs post but if it is you will literally never get anywhere in life with that attitude. You would rather be miserable and forever in debt (which you will be, crypto won't erase your debt) than the guy who hit you and killed your dog be in debt. That's fucking pathetic but I'm guessing your larping

I know it seems strange but the power of forgiveness is better than anything, any drug, anything, they are just sick, forgive them. and people who are forgiven from shit feel they are worth something and grow. because they are worth somthing, that asshole killed my best friend, my retriever ripley but he cant bring ripley back, but he can be a better person.

PPT. Solid coin, accumulation stage is nearly over. Expect 2x-3x in a couple of weeks/a month.

Go into BCH, it is ripe for a huge pump, and keep it long term cause it WILL replace bitcoin.

thats wrong I have a masters degree and work in drug abuse, im ok. I have some debt but ill be ok. I also train guardian dogs and people who which 2 integrate and learn English. and my little charity that teaches english has a bunch of chicks from the college all the time, my life is ok, I maybe wont even be crippled for life if I am than oh well, I get a sexy cane. and canes are usally sexy.

my life is good and suing some asshole changes nothing, fucking cuck.

Iv noticed it on kucoin, do you really think itll pump soon?

>thats wrong I have a masters degree and work in drug abuse,

so you an ex junkie no shits are given for you or your larp.

>BCH, it is ripe for a huge pump

Yes

>keep it long term cause it WILL replace bitcoin

No

>which 2 integrate and learn English

learn it first yourself

very perceptive of you, what is your background? I was a junky from 17-25 now im not. and have 2 charities. I improved

OP is right morons, he will get nothing from a man with no insurance and will only serve to keep him staring into those memories forever. people like OP are people that shouldnt be laughed at and called cuck, they are the ones doing good. just because someone doesnt act in outright anger and revenge doesnt make someone a cuck. if you think so, youre probably still under the age of 17.

thanks dude.

If this is not a joke, I guarantee at some point in your life whether 5 years down the road or 25 years down the road you will greatly regret not suing him to the point it will haunt you every day. Win your case, take half your money and invest it in the future, take another large chunk and either donate it to a cause you care about or start your own nonprofit for dogs or whatever you care about. I can promise you the feeling of fulfillment the charity work will bring you will be greater than any other feeling "the power of forgiveness" will give you. I would bet every dollar I've ever owned the guy will drive drunk again

KYS coin

>No

Yes

What a fucking soyboy, would have been better if you got put out of your misery in the crash.

Crashcoin moons when?

>decide not to sue someone with nothing
>forgive them

>lol fucking cuck!!! what a soyboy!!! 1488 forever ur probably just a zog cant believe u didn't reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on him in court like a chad would

kys 15 year old

I feel like I've seen this exact thread before in my dreams. Strange.
Sorry about your dog OP.

nice larping boy

>the absolute state of america

The man who hit you will NEVER get his act together. In 10 years, he'll probably look back on you smugly for letting him walk.

no, I forgive him, Ill win my own way. dont need donations "for my cause" or any other cause I improve the world around me you goddamn neckbeard, fuck your a loser
im a soyboy? im a winner you fucktard. im the dude that has his hip crushed and still looks for ways to help his community you loser. here I am looking for good advice and I get you fucking losers commenting.

Dude how can you forgive someone who killed your dog? And crippled you? What the fuck?

That's complete bullshit why talk about something you know literally nothing about? People get huge settlements every day from accidents with no insurance

You are a junkie who got wrecked by a piece of shit who killed your dog and crippled you. You are begging online for a "win" so your parents won't hate you and refuse to hold the man who did it to you accountable. The same weakness of character that lead you to being a junkie leads you to not hold someone else accountable for their behaviour. Go all in on DBC.

this

thanks dude, he was my best friend and I talk 2 my mom about him every day 2 cope, we really dont deserve dogs.
im doing my best 2, im a christian. I want him 2 get better. but it is really fucking hard.

You can sue the man for what he did and still forgive him. Suing would be the recover the losses you’re currently sustaining not being able to work. Forgiving him is a completely separate thing. That’s to absolve yourself of your anger and resentment so it doesn’t poison you moving forward. Get your money man, you’ve been massively aggrieved.

but im not a junkie, I got a masters degree 2 help junkies and run 2 nonprofits. even if I was you shouldnt hate them, you should help them
he didnt have anything 2 sue for honestly, he could have had millions and I still wouldnt have.. but really glad he was worth nothing.

3 Possible Scenarios

1. This is definitely a LARP and you fucked someone's life up, maybe even in a drunk driving accident, and you feel guilty about not being held responsible and are hoping to hear people tell you "the power of forgiveness" makes it right

or

2. You aren't lying and you are the biggest fucking soyboy in the history of biz and are cucked by some bullshit religious believe that is scamming you out of deserved compensation

or

3. You're just fucking with everybody to piss them off in which case I'm impressed, you did a damn good job

being a follower of jesus makes you a soyboy.

He wants to make his parents happy you piece of shit, you're all so egocentrical this notion evades you. He's not begging he is asking nicely. He doesn't have a weak character he has the strength to forgive someone who deeply hurt him, something you could never do. Without forgiveness there is revenge which just spreads suffering and hate in an endless vicious circle. He's the kind that bring good to the world unlike you, you may feel strong among the rules of society but believe me deep down you are not.

If you want to show a win work on how to get one, expecting one handed to you is playing dice. Or you can insist on doing it the lazy way but don't be surprised when you buy a big bag of shit that someone promises you will cure baldness.

Someone who drives blackout drunk is already is an endless vicious circle of suffering and hate contained within a person. They're not good people who made a mistake.

Depends on your time-horizon:
Medium term: XCM. Still in ICO, and solid choice. New exchange with a proactive approach to regulatory compliance, normie-friendly, crypto ETFs on the horizon, its value determined by volume on the exchange, many failsafes in place to ensure it doesn't tank on arrival. Many more points. DYOR
FUD is easy to refute.

Long-term: LINK
Here's why:
>The bigger the market a project is trying to capture the bigger the barrier to entry
This is elementary, however, this is why I believe LINK is in a unique position.
NO massive tech monopoly started out going after a big market. Amazon started with fucking obscure books, before becoming the e-commerce giant it is today. Facebook started with ivy league college students. The list goes on.

LINK can literally take its pick of a handful of promising small but growing markets via a number of entry-points: automated data-driven agreements in derivatives, open banking APIs, stablecoins, smart-contract adoption, etc. The list goes on.
It just needs to work on one specific solution, and it will establish itself with a strong enough network effect that it could take over adjacent markets sequentially. It could start with high-value contracts between two investment banks, eventually move toward the broader derivative market, then automated bond coupon payments, then stock market, and then insurance contracts, and then trade finance etc.

Finally, LINK will have multiple reinforcing network effects, just like BTC had, to ensure it can maintain a monopolistic advantage:
>contracting parties
>node-operators
>stakers
>devs
>speculators

Although I'd love to hear of other projects with similar level of promising fundamentals with as good a risk/reward profile for a speculative long-term bet.
People have also shilled JNT for a long-term bet this year, which I also like.

Sue him, seek legal advice

thanks dude. really I just want honest opinions of people as 2 what will moon. i want 2 give my parents some good news. I got 250k in medical debt and am walking with a walker, I just want some fucking good news for the people who raised me. im not a cuck im not asking for money I just want something for parents whos only child got absolutly fucking demolished by some drunk asshole. my fucking bad

guys im done you fuckers cant read or want 2 attack me.

As another user has pointed out, people get large settlements all the time in cases where the perp has nothing. Him being broke doesn’t mean you won’t get money. Also, you’re a fucking retard who doesn’t understand forgiveness and Christianity correctly. Suing to recover the losses because you can’t work is defending yourself, not retribution or revenge. Christianity is very clear that you are allowed to defend yourself in cases where people attack you. You have been attacked, and you now have the option to defend your life by strong some money back in return. This is not only legal but also moral. You’re trying to virtue signal that you’re so good that you’re not suing him, even if he had millions, as you have said. You are the pinnacle of a numale cuck and I see right thru you, as do other anons on this board. I bet you go to one of those really progressive churches where they advised you to not sue because they also don’t have the wisdom to really that you can sue and forgive simultaneously.

>gets hit by drunk driver
>forgives him
>goes on Veeky Forums
>insults anons
textbook junkie
not really cuckoldry but masochism for sure
you can't help someone with no self worth, they'll just bite your hand off
what they want is to be punished for being a piece of shit, they feel vindicated
guarantee all anons replying in favor of op are or have been heavy pot smokers as well and have suffered from depression

However bad you think some person may be, hate that person and you'll just make it worse. There are depressed people who make stupid mistakes with terrible consequences, hating them and making them suffer even more brings nothing good.

I guarantee most people itt attacking OP for not lawyering up and putting the other guy and his family into debt are the same people who would consider the culture of suing to be a cancer on society. But hey, thats all good and right when youre the one looking to gain.. No need for convictions when greed is in play. What a joke.
Without knowing much about your situation it would seem like the drunk driver wouldnt have the money to pay you anyway and the court process would result in nothing but stress. Youre a good person OP. Buy espers on yobit.

This

You can be a Christian and forgive his soul while.looking out for your own interests.

I don't understand why someone would just let someone who who killed their dog go. I'd be fucking devastated and angry

its so obvious you're 15. you still have this retarded ideological bent where you think YOU will change something.

you won't and you dont see through shit. there is nothing to see through. i bet you make up scenes of congratulatory people, always cheering you on for something you've made up in your head.

in short, kill yourself

There’s a difference between suing over petty shit and suing someone who demolished you and killed your dog, dipshit. Stop white knighting.

>I guarantee most people itt attacking OP for not lawyering up and putting the other guy and his family into debt are the same people who would consider the culture of suing to be a cancer on society.
No faggot, you are projecting. Litigation is essential for enforcing contracts and doling out justice and an important part of any functional society.

unironically this

same people who call the grandmother who got 3rd degree burns from coffee a nigger jew looking for a handout. its doublespeak of the highest order and I always see it practiced by conservatives far more than any other political group.

dont need money want him 2 get better.
I understand forgiveness I forgive him.
Im ok dont need 2 sue for losses of work.
its called turn the other cheek its that clear.
morally I want him 2 get better. thats it.
not virtue signaling, I am emotional, just want a win for my parents.
not numale obviously chistian.

guys im really done I just wanted tips not 2 be called soyboy or w/e im done

If someone killed my dog I would kill them not sue them..

Nigga what do you think an insured drunk driver is able to give up? He could declare bankruptcy and its all been a waste of time.

Get off opioids start 420 instead and buy LINK. Good luck but I disagree with you forgiving the cunt who killed your dog and you forgiving him may lead him to repeat thesame shit

RIP your good boy. Doggos don't deserve to die.

Apparently you cant construct sentences either you junkie. Go be a strong man and not hold people accountable for anything somewhere else.

He killed your fucking dog user. So either you're a complete cucks sack of shit, or you're lying about what really happened in which case you're still a cuck.

>very perceptive of you, what is your background? I was a junky from 17-25 now im not. and have 2 charities. I improved

You're still a lying shitstain.

will you forgive yourself when the next he doesn't kill only a dog but a family with two children because you were to big of a forgiving pussy not to teach him a life long lesson? remember nigger, if he kills children next time, its on you

Fine i won't call you a soyboy anymore, we can try 'infantilized cuck'?

Almost

thanks dude, I still hear him wining while I had a concussion, it was the worst. he was such a good boy, he only deserves heaven.
your acting like he wont be punished by the law.

Nice way to prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Debts from DUI/DWI accidents can't be discharged by bankruptcy,

guys I was mostly venting from the shit that happened 2 me and wanted good advice.

Seriously BCH is to me the one with the best reward/risk ratio.

It is backed by most bitcoin miners, by billionnaires (Calvin Ayre), by the man who was most likely the creator of bitcoin (Craig Wright), by big financial companies (SBI Group), there are hundreds of blockchain patents (from nChain) that will be applied exclusively to BCH, business are moving more and more away from BTC and to BCH, plenty of initiatives and work being done behind the scenes by multiple independent parties working hand in hand, smart contracts are coming to BCH, BCH is cheaper and has more transaction capacity than BTC, ...

And right now it's at a very low price, it hasn't pumped in a long time while shitcoins with nothing but a whitepaper have pumped to the moon these last couple months.

Wow user that’s so great of you, you want him to get better. Why don’t you just tell everyone again how much you want him to get better. Totally not virtue signaling tho guys!

You’re ignoring your own well being at the expense of another man. That is the definition of a cuck. Forgive the man but also sue. They are mutually exclusive moron.

locks
ICX- buy now
WTC- buy now
VeChain - could buy now or price may dump furhter after the second wave of bag holders dump.
LTC- I can't think of a coin that is positioning itself for burger adoption better.
A longer Blockchain 3.0 project - ADA, EOS, NAS.
AMB - just gaining popularity in forums but ive been on it forever, after VEN and WTC it's the next best supply chain project with most upside and connections at a great price right now.

other coins/tokens I like
WAX - gamers are early adopters
Sophia TX - way ahead of road map and are already working with clients. CEO is awesome.
DRGN
DGB - when they figure it out with their marketing they have a great product and community and some partnerships they just need to communicate their vision but they've recently hired an ad firm.
GVT
Enigma

Also a former junkie, also a Christian, stay of the dillauded and God bless my brother. #TeamJC

I had a drug problem when I was younger and now I help those people, I also train service dogs and on saturdays and sundays I help (legal)immigrants learn english. im not a cuck im an actual memeber of fucking society.
good they should pay back 2 fucking up society.
thanks dude a real answer.
I was fucking venting because it fucking sucked by dog died you faggot.

I got 1k wax it has potential, do you think itll grow? what do you think its big annoucement will be ?

Sure thing dude. With whatever money you do have get: LTC, PPT, PLR, OMG, VERI, SALT, ADX and maybe a little BTC. YouTube Clif High. He is the crypto godfather who has made me and my friends a lot of money.

nice dude thanks for a real answer I can research, why do you have ppt though? whats the reasoning. Iv seen it succeed but still not sure,

>ITT spiteful 14 year olds not understanding the power of forgiveness and being a better person
Kudos to you op, even if larping, for taking this approach

I would advise looking into AMB, it's swiss VEN with a fraction of mcap, solid team, chad ceo and a lot of hype on upcoming partnerships tba, some hints at nestle, which will make it explode. Around 0.5c, strong possibility of 10x in the next months.

Coss was mentioned, i hold a fair bit. Price is supressed right now by a stupid trading competition but fiat is confirmed for march, new engine, api etc. It could tank if they fuckup the integration but they've been pretty consistent in making wrongs right. It should hit $2-3 in 1-2 months so could be a nice flip. When that happens you can consider holding for divs (see where the market is volume wise) or flip for some other shitcoin of the month to ride.

PRL is also solid, it will pump hard before the SHL airdrop, expect $4-5 levels around that date. Plus if SHL doesn't shit the bed after the drop (which is unlikely), that's free moneis.

SKY is also possibly a HUGE thing, but it's on weird exchanges and i didn't get into that yet, worth looking into.

The best of luck to you user.

>be ex junkie
>get hit by scumbag who kills your dog
>be 250k in dept from medical bills
>4give & 4get brah
>come on biz looking for easy moon 2 get ritchzes
>is a christfag
Op is just the type of guy who will do anyrhing to avoid confrontation including fucking himself over for the rest of his life. Forgiveness is ok and all that but people need to be held accountable for their own actions. If you're an idiot behind the wheel once chances are you'll be an idiot again and next time it could be a kid that gets killed

thanks dude, but also fuck nestle I hope all their leaders get cancer.I got 1k prl, I think it will hit 15 dollars at some point. but your right 4-5% before shell. I have 1,000pearl I hope to hold long term, the white paper for shell was a bit 2 hard for me.

They are an actual business built on top of the ethereum blockchain. Not just some other shit coin. They do invoice factoring, which is loans out to small businesses to keep business running, like payroll, supplies in between getting paid by their customers. The banks have a monopoly in this space right now and do it for a very hefty cost. PPT can do it for a fraction of the cost and more efficiently on the blockchain.

im not though the law will punish him and I just want him 2 get better, from what iv seen so far his life sucks. Im willing 2 help him not be such a fucking loser.

Listen up faggot, this is the most legit advice. Go all in on omg, Litecoin or neo
Don't listen to these fudding cunts

fuck you bitch im the one with a masters degree and a capacity 2 forgive you basement dwelling neckbeard.

Bro you clearly don’t know the difference between a masochist and forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn’t mean you try to do anything for someone who has destroyed your life. It means you just let go of your anger/resentment towards them and move on with your life. You’re “willing to help,” attitude will likely just enable this fucking loser to not have to look at his own behavior. You’re like the smother who can’t let go of their children who says she “just wants to help them,” not seeing that her help actually stops them from gaining their own independence and self reliance in the long run.

You may have lost something material in this life, but user, you have gained a far greater reward that awaits you in heaven. The gift of eternal life awaits all those who can forgive, just as Jesus forgive us of our sins of those who believe.

Insurance fag here.
We deal with a lot of scamming pajeets and ambulance chasers. Whem someone is seriously injured we dont look down on them for claiming or suing. Automobile insurance should move to no fault. But driving without insurance is dumb. Seekimg damages when your dog died your car was totalled and you are idk say fuckimg crippled is reasonable. Also yes he can get a stipend and plenty of other other shit. Try and get a jury they hate drunk drivers.

>priest fag here

The other guy will keep driving drunk and eventually kill a kid
Cut the shit

DBC will go 10x. You're welcome.

Literally helping foreigners come into the country, use resources and fuck white women. How are you not a cuck?

Tfw I am personally a litigious Jew who would see the shit out of anyone so much as touching me

I respect you OP

>drive drunk
>cripple some dude and kill his dog
>nowimfucked.jpg
>dumbass cumskin motherfucker doesn‘t sue
>outta jail in less than a week
>already drinking behind the wheel again

Thanks OP

aLL IN ON MTL TRUST ME

Forgiveness comes after he pays your hospital bills and compensates you for your injury, dog and your car.

WTF sue him idiot

You got any pics of the dog? (after the crash!)

veritaseum will be $7k by summer and LTC $25k by the end of the year

Why is your grammar so terrible? You're typing like you're on a flipphone from 2004.

Some faggot kills your dog and you don't just John Wick that fucker on sight? I hope you get your advice, and I guess you're stronger than me for not doing that.