Do other countries use cooking spray outside the US...

Do other countries use cooking spray outside the US? I once saw something on facebook about cooking spray and tons of comments, presumably from Euros, were shitting on the stuff. What's wrong with it? It's useful as fuck.

rare in european stores

> Do other countries use cooking spray outside the US?

No

We have lots of equivalents.

>What's wrong with it?

It's expensive as fuck for what it is
The oil is of questionable quality

We have it in the U.K but I've never known anyone to buy it

>it's another thread where euroclowns pretend they're superior to americans because they dont use something we use

News flash: if it wasnt good we wouldnt use it. Just because you're too bumblefucking stupid to use it doesnt mean that everyone that does use it is some uncultured barbarian.

britbong here, literally only used it when camping

Finland here

In professional kitchens yes all the time.
Never seen one at someones home tho.

You brought cooking spray when "camping"?

Tell me about your "camping". Did it also involve a big-screen TV and a generator?

>if it wasnt good we wouldnt use it. Just because you're too bumblefucking stupid to use it doesnt mean that everyone that does use it is some uncultured barbarian.

Metric system. Checkm8

This made me lol as well. Why the fuck would you use a barely necessary, luxury convenience item from a well stocked home kitchen when fucking CAMPING? In what way are you getting in touch with nature here?
Especially a disposable aerosol can of flammable oil + propellant, that's extremely wasteful and bad for the environment, potentially explosive near a campfire? What were you thinking?
It boggles the mind how stupid British people are. I just cant piece together your logic. Justify this?

Can confirm it's pretty common in France.

Everyone in Germany uses it. Pretty handy we love the stuff!

I see people buy it all the time. “1calorie Spray" etc.

What's the point? Most food loses fat when frying, unless it's starchy like rice or potato then you need the fat to make a tasty product.

I don't know about buying specifically low calorie sprays, but I end up using a lot less oil with cooking spray than pouring oil into the pan.

I'm from the US. I just use olive oil or butter.

>Metric system

>created by the French
>good
Lel

I'm from Canada. I always have it in my cupboard because it's useful for a few things, but I'm not sure I would put it directly onto food. I used the olive oil spray on oven fries once.

You could measure how much of the ingredient you use, amerilard

He most likely means that because it's a spray you get even distribution of oil with just one spritz.

I've never met anyone in the US that uses that stuff, I guess it's a midwest thing.

jesus

Use a tablespoon measurer?
I try to watch my oil intake but I don't fuck about with these nonsense sprays. A bit more good fat is better than less shitty fat in regards to health.

I'm in Italy and everyone here uses it even several 6 star michelin chefs I know here in town

not him but I assume because it's less likely to leak oil

You camp to get in touch with nature??? Hah, do you also go to a therapist and sit someone down to talk about your feelers when you are upset?

I go camping to get drunk with friends, cook some brats, and swim in the river.

I never understood why people get bent out of shape about this. It works if you don't want to use oil or butter. Especially if you're watching your calorie intake.

>le i don't like it so it must be flyover midwest thing
You're full of shit. I live on the West Coast, literally everyone uses it except for Mexicans.

It covers the pan with a lot less oil.

Never used it here in Germany, never seen anyone use it.

That's because you use Jew blood as cooking oil you Kraut bastard

A true camper goes into the forest alone with a bottle of booze and a bag of mushrooms and just walks and walks for miles until he gets lost forever.