What's the most fedora cheese and why is it emmentaler?

What's the most fedora cheese and why is it emmentaler?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Parmesan

Every restaurant here puts it on everything. It's like the bacon of cheeses now.

Parmesan crusted tilapia
Parmesan french fries
Parmesan crusted steak
Parmesan covered bacon

parm has that deep taste american food lacks in depth

I hate shitty powdery parm though

why can't you people stop using tarded words in every thread. Can't even be bothered with Veeky Forums anymore with all the shut ins and their own baby talk language.

>emmentaler
Not a cheese I've ever heard of.
Is this an American thing or is OP just an illiterate fuck?

I've never heard of it either

I think OP's on to something. It's rare enough that most people don't know about it, which makes it perfect for the Hipster love of obscure shit. But on the other hand, it's readily found in the US so it's not so obscure that hipsters would never have heard of it at all.

hard swiss cheese
i usually just hear it called emmental

Emmental has little taste besides a flat sweetness; it's rubbery, yet leaves an oily film behind in the mouth.
In short: it sucks.

It's also cheap and common, at least in most of Europe. I fail to see how that connects it with young men who dress poorly.

Emmentaler is the european sandwich cheese. It is the most redneck shit after gouda you can get. It may be fedora hipster for a thirdworld country like the USA though.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who are wasting oxygen RIGHT NOW who have never heard of emmentaler
What in the fuck, who are you people and why hasn't god wiped your trailer park off the earth's surface with the cleansing power of a tornado?

>fedora
I think you have got your context wrong, user.

>tarded

Aged Emmental (and Gouda) are actually nice cheeses. I was surprised after eating the plastic versions.

Emmental, edam and cheddar cheese are pretty much just the basic sandwich cheeses in Western Europe. They're good but nothing mind blowing. They're just the everyday stuff.

The only fedora cheeses are French ones

>Oh french cheese? It MUST be good!
Much like French wine or German beer it's just a meme

French cheese is great.
We get the ferry to France once a month to stock up.

not really just the ones that are exported.
for example as a Belgian the beer we drink casually when we go out to party or hang is sold internationally as a premium quality beer, the beer in case is stella. same goes for heineken and carlsberg. we literally only have one tier of beer lower refered to as cara or sometimes no label beer. these are typically mixtures of failed batches of other beer

is Leffe a good beer in belgum?

Everybody in Europe knows emmentaler type cheese. It's just that american only know Cheddar,Parmesan and MAYBE Brie.

yes leffe would be a nice mid tier beer, typically drunk at social gatherings like barbecues. I really like the dark Leffe. besides their regular blond and dark they also make some other flavors, some good and some discontinued pretty fast.
capt-cha made me select a Starbucks coffee as a milkshake, i dont know if i should be triggered or not

You forgot Colby jack

Gruyere is more readily available in America.

I'm American and my family bought emmentaler in the 80s in a Midwestern suburb, it's not some obscure thing

I'm pretty sure people in this thread are just joking about the obscure fedora cheese thing

At least, I hope

He said cheese, user, not "cheese".

also a fun thing that Belgians do, every beer has a distinct type of glass it is drunk from. so some bars stack dozens to hundreds different kinds of beer glasses.
some people even get a bit angry when their beer isn't served in it's proper glass, so bartenders often asks beforehand if they are fine with it

belgians are ridiculous

when it comes to beer, definitely.

one of our most premium beers is sold one crate at a time by monks. solely at their monastery. on crate per vehicle.
It's really good tho

Kek. That's just marketing. No one is under the illusion Stella is premium.

If you drink this wrongly it will splash in your face like semen, hence the name which in Dutch means a splash

m'zzarella

Good beer but those glasses man...

Westvleteren?

hey marketing worked for diamonds and meme salt
correct

I actually had to ask how to drink that.

Limburger son.

It even smells like it wears a fedora.

>the only meme cheese I can stand
The fedora chose me.

jesus christ i know that guy

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr

it's Emmental. from the region of the same name.

it's what people think of when you say "swiss cheese"
it has a somewhat hard body and melts very well on dishes

I think OP is just baiting, if he wanted to use an unknown cheese or a fedora tier swiss one, there's many others that even swiss people don't always know of

Cuck

>if he wanted to use an unknown cheese or a fedora tier swiss one, there's many others that even swiss people don't always know of

That's the point. Fedora-tier shouldn't be that obscure. It has to be obscure enough that most people don't recognize it, but it won't be truly obscure otherwise the hipster would never have found it.

Exactly.

>gouda is redneck shit

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

>they must be joking
They're not. They're just Americans.

>asking a Belgian pleb what a Belgian pleb likes to drink.