Bulllll

Ahahahahahhaahahhahaha thinking of all those redditors who "sold the news"

BMW PARTNERSHIP !!!

Rekt

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SOLD THE BOTTOM AHAHAHAHAAH

Hahahh sunny lu trolled the weak hands hard

they fucking juked me

I lost 27 VEN because of it kek

Veeky Forums doesn’t deserve Vechain-Thor. Stay salty Walties .

Hahahahahahahahahaa sunny did it on purpose to get rid of the weak hands that shit feels so right
Get fucked sell the news cunts

That's $3000 in a few months

Truth.

fug

Guys im at work. Did it get confirmed?

yup

TOMORROW NO ONE WILL REMEMBER THE CHINK SHIT THEY WILL ONLY REMEMBER BMW

give me proof and i will go all in on that one

yes

Yep. It was pretty funny. Price was tanking, voiceover says "The event is now over....or is it?", Sunny comes up with a "One More Thing" and says the rumours are true, BMW confirmed.

HOLY FUCK

so fucking shady

no details as usual

well how about the official livestream fucking idiot

BOOM

and cck is a vechain employee

which is sad

BULLISH AS FUCK

next bull run is going to take ven to the fucking MOON, lets start our stakes boysss

inb4 BMW announces they've never even heard of VEN

CCK is Sunny Lu. Or at least the robot voice that said 'OR IS IT!'

thank god we had that rebrand I was tired of being stuck around 5.80 now we're in a nice comfy 5.50, knowing we will never make it.

>VeChain decides to lease a BMW as company car
>Per definition, this constitutes a partnership between businesses
>Have your Chinese investors dump even more of their stacks on retarded westerners

Crypto "partnerships" with zero details are so fucking scummy. Just like all those Microsoft "partners" who just paid a few hundred dollars to be part of the "Microsoft partner network".

fuck yeah boys

I know there are a hundred threads of this now but listen close. Yes there VEN dumped extremely hard from ppl selling the news. YES BMW partnership.... blah blah
Heres the part that matters you dumb fuck wits. BMW partnership will give it another pump when fags wake up, guess what happens AFTER? Either a nasty dump again, OR a slow decline back to $4 area, just like ICX.
Crypto is run by hype, if VEN doesn't come up with something big within the next week. It will just bleed slowly, meaning have your stop losses ready retards. I've literally been in crypto space for 2 months or so, and i feel like i have been here for a decade with how dumb people are on biz.
>Inb4 Bearfag sold the bottom durrrrrr

I sold during the crash, i waited patiently for dumpers to sell the news. I bought the dip near the bottom, sold on the climb back. I now have 0 ven and i'll be waiting to collect your bags cheaper in the next coming 2 weeks. You have been warned

Swung a whole 12 ven up! Hope I don't get raped

>2 months

So your opinion is invalid, then. I was here when antshares got dumped from $18 to $3. This is nothing.

and yet again it was priced in
FREEFALL

Fcking tard did you even listen? Next week Tokyo event with huge announcement. Get a fcking brain transplant.

They have bunch of ndas they decided to not reveal all in one day to prevent faggots dumping.

You should probably get rid of that name. While I agree with you on VEN, most people will do the exact opposite of what you and that Omegafag says, because you're always wrong.

2 months.....

Not all of us can be bothered day trading, long term hold (6+ months) and we'll make it. It will pull a neo type growth

sureeeee thing buddy. suck a dick you got chinked nigger

>Do event
>Announce partnership
>Price goes down overall

Tanked from disappointment there wasn't a 'and one more thing' special guest.

Bunch of faggots bragging about selling 61 sats lol its gonna b way higher when americans wake up and coinest gooks are able to trade

Kek, i've called so many dumps i won't bother posting the screen shots though
This was the only correct response to my post. If you are just gonna hold for a long ass time then it'll turn out good most likely.

To the other fags though, i know you trade. ANd i know you check the charts frequently, so my tip still stands

sunny is cck confirmed

>It will pull a neo type growth

What exactly makes you say this? The only reason VEN is worth anything is because of its partnerships. The most important part, the tech, isn't anywhere near ANS/NEO.

VEN doesn't even have a white paper. It's held up by a constant flow of new anticipated partnerships and nothing else. When that dries up, what do you think happens?

>Muhh white paper

You idiots really need to stop spouting this shit fud,

So when is it going up? I'm still holding.

Been in crypto since 2015. Daytrading is fucking stupid unless you swing trade huge amounts. You may as well hold unless you can pull off big gains for sure. The amount VEN pumped was hardly anything and it's better to hold at this point. If you bought at $6 or above that sucks, but if you bought under $5 there is little reason to sell for slight gains.

How to disable? I do not want tracking.

The partnerships they have are grand, not to mention real world applications. Not here to argue, you either like the project and back or you day trade it during events like this. No need to FUD and have a cry

Fuck off you pretentious faggot, you don't know shit

when bitcoin goes up. there is no confidence without the daddy.

How is it fud if its true you deluded chink enjoy the dump

Tripfags are the worst and should not exist.

What, a technical plan to outline exactly they intend to achieve their technical goals is too much to ask?

I bought into VEN at 40 cents because I knew retarded normies would eat up the PwC and DNV GL names at the time. But I never thought people would genuinely consider it a long-term hold, much less expect it to reach a NEO level of tech.

You buy in before the marketing starts. You wait for retarded normies. You sell when the marketing begins to wear off. Wait for it to die. That's how you play pure-hype projects in crypto. But I suppose you're one of the retarded normies.

Are there any VEN holders who's been in crypto for more than a year? Anyone?

This. The partnership may be some completely trivial project whose only real goal is so Ven can put out a press release that pumps up their coin. These stupid fake partnerships happen all the time in the tech world.

I've been in crypto for more than a year and I hold a pretty good amount of VEN/NEO/ETH.

Go check ICX history, go check what happened leading up to the event. Go look what happened during mainnet
Then after... KYS because you are retarded

Let's see that MEW address.

I refuse to believe anyone who's been in crypto for more than a year would unironically hold on to VEN long-term.

>It's a neo shill
Still salty that Ven is the ETH of China is I see.

Correlation != Causation

I'm not in NEO.

But I did dump a decent chunk of your shitcoin on you when it was at $8.

If you actually bought VEN at 40 cents then you'd know about their techinical paper but you claim it doesnt exist. Fuck you larping faggot

Sell now boys last call.

Then how much thor for a transcation? This is supposed to be in a whitepaper

I've seen that posted eight times and the guy who originally posted it wasn't you.

Why are you even bothering larping? More to the point that is less than a fucking node. You think that is impressive?

See I'm assuming you're referring to the development plan, which is a bad fucking joke if you knew fuckall about tech.

Not for poorfags bro
What the hell are they gonna do with 45 coins bought at $1 and worth $5 at its peak
If they trade , they can add more to their stack.

you call that a technical paper!? Fucking dimwit

lmao, nobody cares about the BMW partnership. It just dumps regardless.

>the guy who originally posted it wasn't you.

Here's a fresh one. Keep crying about larps.

>he thinks we are in December parabolic moon market where every day is another pump for... 90% of all coins

Vechain.org holy fuck so smooth.

just as bad as the nano pump

I guess it was you. I actually had to go check the fees to see if they were correct.

It still doesn't matter though. You didn't even have a node. You are a poor person.

>Not enough for a node

Poor me.

Now I'll find a thread where people aren't tech illiterate and/or delusional.

Shit those buy orders coming in tho

Please oh master of technology shill me a coin. And show me your sells while you are at it.

Its gonna moon when amerilards wake up thats when you sell.

lol

This guy knows

this
Also please don't tell me you are an all in fag
What else are you holding?

BMW doesn’t ride solo

Yep. Just cancelled my sell at 61 when I noticed how fast it pumped back

Stop pretending this is good news. It was priced in as fuck, ven has a mkt cap of 2.6 billion, nothing is coming in the following months or cck would had told us already, they used their last munition, so glad I could sell my 5000 ven before a big dump after seeing the cringeworthy presentation

>boring ass conference
>doesnt have a white paper
>useless rfdi tech that tracks wine and some car parts that no one is gonna use
>rumors on BMW partnership but no real confirmation
>drops 20% in 20 minute during conference

sold all my ven at 67k cya at 20k or lower faggots

Boring
Boring
Your FUD is so goddamn boring

Where is that Coco cola kid, I lost my life saving buying at ATH and now I am holding these worthless bags.

Fcking tard. You didnt even listen to tje presentation did you? Next week Tokyo event huge announcement. Probably family mart. Get a fcking brain transplant user.

Now I know why you're such a faggot! 2 months, kek. Go back newfag.
>2 months
>called all the dumps

You entered in the middle of a bear market and called dumps. Gratz retard. Did you call the retracements though? Maximize all possible gains? No. Because you're shit, like all tripfags.

>implying these arent already priced in
>implying it wouldnt crash hard
its gonna dump in the long run
wake the fuck up

hurrr i entered in the middle of a bull market and called all the pumps

You know very little poorfag. We will see. Remind me 1 month from now and in June what the valuation will be. Hint: top 5.

>somehow BMW was priced in too and now its crashing to hell

ripperooni

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that perhaps one of the largest corporate partnerships in crypto history, and especially for a logistics crypto is resulting in the price of the crypto tanking?

You fell in love with the coin.
I pity you.

>"partnership"
>mfw Vechain has an intern work with BMW

Without details this shit is worthless.

priced in

hm so did vechain just turn out to be an empty pump and dump scam?