Chainlink & Swift

Anons,
Redpill me (yes, I'm from /pol u 'groids) on the situation with Swift and LINK.

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

(apologies, I'm sure this presentation has been discussed here before)

As far as I can see there is next to no meaningful activity / relationship between them? Also, on the Smartcontract.com website the link to this report claims its a proof of concept. It isn't? Where is the PoC? When? etc...

INB4 fud - I'm stinky.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi
youtu.be/dOgJcA1wUtI
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U
youtube.com/watch?v=WwPkus8rg6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This pic is so fucking retarded. If you don't consent you don't get to use the country's infrastructure either, just move to Vanuatu or something.

>muh roads

statist pls go.

No one's stopping you from moving to one of the many tax-free tropical islands.

and another thing...

linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606/

Their CTO is a literal Who? with fuck all recommendations on Linkedin, cunt was a teaching assistant a few years back...

Not an argument

Like "statist please go" is an argument.
People are selfish cunts, they don't contribute to society out of themselves. Being tax-free is impossible for any large country with infrastructure. How people can call it theft really boggles the mind.

yes yes, its just a picture, stay on topic.
k fine, lets discuss LINK pls lads.

OP,
Lurk more (yes, I'm one of those /oldfags/) before you ask to be spoonfed

reddit.com

(apologies, someone else might've btfo'd you here before)

As far as I can see you are posting a FB meme image unironically?

Sergey Nazarov is a brilliant software architect and a Fields medal laureate.

Can't wait until blockchain decentralizes the government.

>Fields medal laureate
That's Sergei Novikov

>Required to pay taxes
>Don't want to pay them
>Don't want to leave the country that requires you to pay taxes
>"hurrr its theft"
Why are libertarians so libertarded lol
Just sell your shit and fucking leave, live somewhere with no taxes
What's the problem?

>Lurk more (yes, I'm one of those /oldfags/) before you ask to be spoonfed

u dim cunt, u dont know, dont pretend.

if you don't want to pay the price for a safe society, go here:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state

holy fuck fuck off to pol for this shit.

two serious questions and everyone here is dodging them so hard.

You 12 mate?

>Sergey Nazarov is a a Fields medal laureate.
Lol nice bait, have a (You)

i know

You have't addressed any of his arguments you little faggot, probably because you don't have a response.

who the fuck r u even talking to here?

Obviously you. Address the arguments pussy, you don't get to use a retarded image and just try to brush it off when people call you out on it.

Also, you should've used a relevant image when making this thread if you wanted people to stay on topic. Dyor on link, we aren't here to spoonfeed you.

As a matter of fact someone is. The US government wants half of everything you own before you're allowed to leave. Plus 5000$ for processing.

>Obviously you. Address the arguments pussy, you don't get to use a retarded image and just try to brush it off when people call you out on it.
>Also, you should've used a relevant image when making this thread if you wanted people to stay on topic. Dyor on link, we aren't here to spoonfeed you.

holy fuck ur gonna go broke. so much denial...
I know more about LINK than you do, thats clear to anyone reading this.
Fuck off to pol if u like it so much.

the real trick is that chainlink desperately needs swift, but swift does not in any way need chainlink, especially not it's token.

without any huge "exclusive" partners, chainlink just becomes some awkward blockchain that still needs platforms like ethereum to use it, when ethereum itself could just do the same thing chainlink is doing now, and with a lot more security given the billions it would take to try and attack the network.

Are you? People move to new countries all the time, "mate," especially when they feel their government is oppressing them. Taxes aren't going away. If you really feel like they're theft, you need to stop being the victim and start taking action. Start by moving out of the country to a country where there are no taxes, so that you can build the life you want to lead. Live the dream man.

>the real trick is that chainlink desperately needs swift, but swift does not in any way need chainlink, especially not it's token.

retarded.
You have this 100 pc backwards. also ur pulling ur opinion out yr ass. fuck off.
I'll go again...

1. What do we know about Swift & Link
2. Why is their CTO a fucking street sweeper?

If u dont know u dont know. shutup.

The entire post is a troll

go back to r/the_donald

>create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
What a lot of people fail to understand when they take a cursory look LINK, it's that there is very little communication about anything that they are actually doing outside of conferences, footage, and now Sergey is tweeting a bit more. This could be seen as a very bad sign if the team / advisors were shit, or if the project was only a few months old - but this guy has been working on this project for years. There have been massive movements within the top 10 wallets, several seem to have large transactions between one of the founder wallets and some others which could suggest deals being sealed. His examples and demonstrations feature groups like SWIFT, and attending SIBOS is something that gets taken very seriously. 2 years in a row? Yeah, he definitely has the interest of big money. They don't need to pander to us anymore. Despite what we'd like to think, even the largest link bagholders on biz and reddit combined would still be a small kiddie wallet compared to the corporate interests floating around this thing. I don't know what that means to you, but to me it screams money. If you want an actual shitcoin go take a look at bitconnect or tron.

Nobody is stopping you. Buy an ticket to retard-island and fuck off.

You need to pay lots of money to move there. That's reason enough

The government should only decide where 30% of the Tax goes. The rest should be up to the taxpayer to decide where they want theirs to go.

Fuck welfare and fuck Tyrone. I want my money going to the military and schools.

Even they don't want your freeloading fag ass? I am so surprised!

Thnx user, first decent response...

Swift-gpi has three phases (we're in Phase One) You can read about it here...

swift.com/our-solutions/global-financial-messaging/payments-cash-management/swift-gpi

My reading of the situation is as follows:

1. SWIFT - incumbent for all Financial Services messaging for 3 decades.
2. SwiftGPI is a revision of their existing main service being adopted rapidly by banks globally. It is at Phase One. Blockchain is not even a 'feature' until Phase 3 - which has no date set.
3. There is no evidence that :
a. Swift have even begun to consider inter blockchain / Oracle use (and there is little reason to suspect they will - their motive is to keep banks locked in / make them adopt Swiftgpi - which like all private blockchains, is kind of a meh proposition to the industry).
b. Of the private blockchains out there the (3rd Phase) of Swiftgpi shows no sign of using Oracles at all (their PoC mentions Hyperledger as the basis of the PoC, not LINK)

OK, I'll stop for a second. Is that all more or less accurate?

>a few years back
>just under a decade ago

Wtf do you expect? People don't start as a CEO straight out of uni. He has almost a decade worth of experience working in tech..

Freeloading? What if I pay taxes and even then don't use any government services (except for the ones that have government-enforced monopoly)? How is that freeloading, you uppity commie fucker?

>They don't need to pander to us anymore.
>implying they ever tried to pander to anyone other than private deals before

That is the entire purpose of a democracy. The only places were tax payers don't have a say in government spending are dictatorships and communist shitholes

These fucking Niggers still haven't figured out all that tax money doesn't go to anything that benefits them.

youtu.be/dOgJcA1wUtI

Every time you pay your Taxes the Kikes are fucking laughing at you So please continue to give your hard earned shekels to your local happy merchant.

So you implying the U.S.A is a communist shithole. Good your finally paying attention.

>experience working in tech
'experience'
stopped right there did ya, Gordon Gecko? Invest it all!

from the PoC annoucnement...

The banks that have recently joined the PoC include: ABN AMRO Bank, ABSA Bank, BBVA, Banco Santander, China Construction Bank, China Minsheng Banking, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, Erste Group Bank, FirstRand Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Lloyds Bank, Mashreq bank, Nedbank, Rabobank, Société Générale, Standard Bank of South Africa, Standard Chartered Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, UniCredit and Westpac Banking Corporation.

fucking kys newfag

Thnx user,
where's the screengrab from?

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

Hyperledger is, just like it sounds, a ledger. Distributed ledgers = blockchains. Link will serve as an oracle FOR and BETWEEN blockchains, hence why on their site you’ll see options like ‘create a hyperledger smartcontract’ and ‘create an eth smartconctract.’

Why do I even come here any more

>Hyperledger is, just like it sounds, a ledger. Distributed ledgers = blockchains. Link will serve as an oracle FOR and BETWEEN blockchains, hence why on their site you’ll see options like ‘create a hyperledger smartcontract’ and ‘create an eth smartconctract.’
>Why do I even come here any more

Thnx man. Appreciated.

Democracy is an oppression of uneducated majority. Nice.

It was on swift website

>this faggot thinks repeating integers on a weeb imageboard will make him rich
>he also thinks meme magic is real because some fatfuck told him Veeky Forums memed trump to the office and not millions of dollar of propaganda
>ofc he will believe it because he didn't see it first hand because he is a filthy newfag from reddit

do us a favor rtard next when u start stupid threads don't say you are from /pol/

>Why won't you feed these hoards of EBT niggers and single roastie moms, you freeloader

The us spent money to advertise the new 20 dollar bill

If youre a us citizen you pax taxes even if you move abroad

Also, 'if you dont like it go home' is a retarded answer to the current problem of tax extortion and spending that money on warfare

>reee keep subsidizing laquisha, jamal, and jafar and all their rugrats
>accept islamization of your native homeland
>fuck and kill white peepo
>push pedo and homo shit on little kids and target boys with pyschotropics and kick our their fathers from their own homes and reward roasties for destroying their own families

this is precisely why taxes are even worse than theft, you are subsidizing your own demise and your children's futures

this. why can't we be like Somalia with no government and no taxes?

The gubment takes your money, purchases tanks and sends young men to kill other people

It theft and it forces you to fund murder. Sure, other stuff is paid for too but that doesnt negate this one simple truth

Chainlink isn’t being used for SWIFT gpi, it’s for bond settlement.

Fucking niggers always looking for free shit, fuck op and his mother. Pay your taxes you nigger so our country can continue being great, you spineless leech

Faced with government spending you disagree with you have three options.
1. Comply and pay anyway
2. Pay anyway but do all you are allowed in your state form to change government spending
3. Dont pay

Some issues, primarily wars against innocent people (iraq, f.e.) make option 3 the only sensitive thing to do.

yeah sure thing user, you don't want to pay taxes because of the "Iraq war" and not because you are a greedy selfish faggot

>Chainlink isn’t being used for SWIFT gpi, it’s for bond settlement.

OK, thnx user, that helps alot.

>yes, I'm from /pol u 'groids
>/pol
You're not. Go back to r/Veeky Forums faggot.

>infrastructure funded by income tax
hopeless

>Fuck off to pol if u like it so much.
>if you like ice cream so much why don't you MARRY it! hehehehe

>Being tax-free is impossible for any large country with infrastructure.
Yes, because the following is not infrastructure and people do not pay for any of the following infrastructure (spoiler: they do):
>water
>electricity
>internet
>mobile phones
>DBV-T
>roa-
OH NO PEOPLE WOULD NEVER PAY FOR ROADS WITHOUT TAXES!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD WE HAVE ROADS WITHOUT TAXES YOU EVIL ANARCHIST SCUM?!?!?

>t. retardinho

Fuck you. You don't belong here.

>go outside, rape a woman
>give her 10$ afterwards
>don't understand why she's upset
This is you.

>r/Veeky Forums

I haven't used Reddit for three years, ashamed I ever did.

Does /biz have any values?

>Veeky Forums is 1 person
Some of us do, yeah

Yes Steve Ellis (and sergey) is everything Pol hates. A granola from SF who codes and drinks lattes. Went to NYU where he was a teaching assistant. Sergey is a humanities (philosophy) major, who said at the bitcoin conference chainlink will help poor people get more affordable legal access.

Do yourself a favor stay away from this Bernie coin and stick to Pol.

I invite you to fly to Amsterdam, rent a car, and drive to Belgium. See what happens when you cross borders.

top kek

>I invite you to fly to Amsterdam, rent a car, and drive to Belgium. See what happens when you cross borders.

op here, i know the dutch/belgian border region well - what exactly are you saying?

Belgian roads are garbage.

>Sergey is a humanities (philosophy) major,

not an issue at all. Philosophy is not a candy ass degree in the least.

I only mentioned /pol in intro cos I knew I'd get BTFO'd for not having been here when the sibos17 presentation dropped 6 months ago.

Most of the responses (not urs) make me think I could have come in here and dangled a milk bottle top on a piece of string for pretty much exactly the same level of argument.

A bit worrying that /biz is so easily distracted?

> just move to Vanuatu or something
If I could get sovereign land you assholes still wouldn't leave me alone.

>Belgian roads are garbage.

never noticed this once, but OK.

Of course the flipside is the Dutch all drive like sixteen year old paki's but watevs.

Furthermore, the idiot you replied to believes the shariablue propaganda that /pol/ is full of neonazis instead of disgruntled berners... Completely idiotic.

Salty Belgian detected. It's a widespread European meme that Belgian roads are complete shit.

the idea that financial independence = virtue is poison on the american spirit. you should want to help people if you can afford to. you shouldnt have to feel guilt for needing to accept help. there is enough money in our country that no one needs to be impoverished or die as an infant. don't want to pay 20% on your 15k a year job? i dont blame you. you shouldn't have to. but arguing that all taxation is theft is just cucking yourself for free so guys like bezos can continue to hoard grotesque wealth while his wageslaves collapse from exhaustion. you're sipping brain poison that solidarity with your fellow countrymen is somehow bad, and you're doing it free of charge

>the military
why user? welfare is okay if it goes to the military?

us citizens didn't get taxed before the fed and irs got made you fucking kike

Its a bad deal, sure. But bad deals are not theft. Just bad deals.

stfu go agree on 1 language u fucksticks, belgiums roads are fucking terrible, the second u cross the fucking boarder u notice the difference give me a fucking break kys.

Don't say things like that yet

people don't actually go through life willfully internalizing this much pointless vitriol do they?

Where is the contract that I am guaranteed service? Because I don't see it.

So where can I start my own country? I think you are 12 because you haven't thought this through.

MUH INFRASTRUCTURE cries the extorted wagecuck in defense

100% rebecca.

>stfu go agree on 1 language u fucksticks, belgiums roads are fucking terrible, the second u cross the fucking boarder u notice the difference give me a fucking break kys.

I'm British m8, just well travelled, vuile viezerijk!

Just to be clear, I think they should push Belgium into the sea with all hands on board.

whats that mean

>and another thing...
>linkedin.com/in/steveellis0606/
>Their CTO is a literal Who? with fuck all recommendations on Linkedin, cunt was a teaching assistant a few years back...

Another LINK in the wall

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

>Taxation is theft
You can always renounce your citizenship, my friend.

Look at the cuck everyone, look and laugh

>wageslaves collapse from exhaustion

Better you than me.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwPkus8rg6c

>bad deal
being forced by the state at gunpoint to pay your for shitskins babies and your ex roastie wife to bring her new beau to fuck in your old house

it means GTFO and go back to plebbit sweetie
dont you have a white male or the NRA and Drumpf to go scream at?

I love how hard this picture triggers normos, lefties, stormies and other assorted varieties of bootlicker every time that is posted.

>muh indispensable middleman
brainlets like you, that were unable to see how things would work at the breakup of a monopoly, have existed in all ages.

>be in 19th century
>"b-but we need the post office!!"
This is what you sound like.