Why do people drink beer when snakebites are so much better?

Why do people drink beer when snakebites are so much better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doGWbSr4dOA
locavorebeerworks.com/whats-on-tap/
cautionbrewingco.com/news.html#findus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like snakebites. but your question is retarded considering beer is one of the two parts to the drink

Cause unlike you I'm not a homo and can actually enjoy a beer without watering it down.

is that guiness and cider? very popular here in western (not hongcouver) canada.

we call it a crown float here though

>enjoy
>beer
Beer is palatable, I'd say blue moon is the only one I actively enjoy. But all the "this is such an awesome craft beer" is just hoppy shit

You should try Nogne O - Global Pale Ale
I can only describe it as a literal rainbow on the tastebuds

I have lots of faggot craft beer friends so ive been exposed to a lot of shitty tasting craft beer and im at the point now that if it doesn't say oatmeal stout I pretty much just order a budweiser

hops are cancer and they increase your estrogen

Where I'm from a Snakebite is a shot made from Yukon Jack and lime juice.

What's in this thing?

half and half any cider and any beer. You might drop like 0.5% ABV but it tastes great

I don't know either but it's pretty scary
Those godly frothy ales possibly ruined

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Because i don't like putting anything in my beer glass besides beer. If i want something mixed i've got hard liquor for that.

it supposedly gets you drunk quicker too

I had completely the wrong idea about what a snakebite was, just thought it was some blackcurrant thing.

For a minute there I thought you were talking about a real snake bite - like from a snake. I actually had a hard time deciding because beer is fucking disgusting and anyone who drinks it is just tricking themselves into thinking they're not only doing it to fit in.

Well also to get drunk. I 100% believe no one would drink beer of it wasn't alcohol. Why else do you think no one drinks nonalcoholic beers?

>beer is fucking disgusting and anyone who drinks it is just tricking themselves into thinking they're not only doing it to fit in.
You must be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums

Beer exists because it was a low alcohol solution to being unable to drink polluted ass european water.

Its 2016, beer isn't necessary anymore and needs to go extinct imo

Wasn't it invented to store calories without much possibility of spoilage? Beer is definitely not a substitute for water; it will not rehydrate you in any capacity, even with the "low" alcohol content.

Alright, I will admit that this is true.

You both deserve shooting for being this stupid. Do you think everyone gets drunk in a beer garden in the afternoon?

>everyone else is just pretending to like it in order to fit in

>You both deserve shooting for being this stupid. Do you think everyone gets drunk in a beer garden in the afternoon?

If they don't they are morons who don't know how to have a good time

Your bait is stale

Serious question. Where can I find Kilkenny? I tried it once and it's the only beer Ive actually liked. I just can't find it in the part of Texas I'm stuck in.

It's not hard to understand. The reason people don't drink non-alcoholic beers is because they're basically all shit. There is no artistry involved in the production of non-alcoholic beers.

There are so many meals that I will ALWAYS prefer to have a nice beer with. There are so many beers that are a huge pleasure of mine to drink. You people are mistaken. I don't know if you're trolling or just retarded, but you're mistaken.

there wasn't any egg rolls at the store today. and I forgot to get milk and toilet paper. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=doGWbSr4dOA

it's a rice and peanut butter cracker night.

Not true. Beer was invented because people liked getting drunk. In Mesopotamia beer was essentially sacred, a dietary staple and treated as a symbol of civilization. And their beer was more similar to a kind of alcoholic porridge than what we know as beer.

my 2 favorite breweries this month:
locavorebeerworks.com/whats-on-tap/
cautionbrewingco.com/news.html#findus

>But all the "this is such an awesome craft beer" is just hoppy shit

you either live in 2001 or a terrible state...American brewers have been rocking the malt for the over 5 years now.

>durrr not true
>restates what I already stated just with a dollop of autism

Is this the plebian thread I was looking for?

No, it isn't. You said it was because people couldn't drink water in Europe (which was only true for a limited time period, besides), I said it was because people liked getting drunk on the Middle East. There's nothing in common between the two other than agreeing that people drink beer

Holy shit this is the gayest post I've ever seen.

I was gonna have milk and peanut butter cracker, but the stars didn't align.

same here, cant drink them after I got totally shitfaced sick on them.

black snakebite is beer + cider + cassis or blackcurrant or whatever it's called

The reason non alcoholic beers are not popular is because the flavour profile of beer has alcohol in a central role in it.

Otherwise how do you explain people enjoying soft drinks in general?

>going to house parties underage
>mixing cheap lager with frosty jacks or strongbow
>top with ribena or vimto if you're a classy cunt
>neck pint after sickly pint
>get smashed
>try to cop a feel of Lauren
>know she's a goer so fancy your chances
>spill spaghetti
>fuck it I'm too drunk anyway
>see Robbo drinking out of a coffee cup because all the glasses are dirty
>call him a mug
>fuck I'm funny
>bum half a fag of Owen because he's a top lad
>have a piss in the garden because all the toilets are full
>get a halfhearted handjob from big Ellie
>throw up
>crash out on whatever part of the floor looks the most comfortable
>leave in the morning with a pounding head and your cock glued to your boxers

Alot of chains won't serve snakebite as policy though.

you can't even taste the alcohol in beer

I'm 40 and agree

Why drink that shit when you can drink a good liquor instead?

Drinking beer makes you bloated, feel disgusting, and you can't get drunk if you don't want to drink a whole fucking case

I can drink a few fingers of e&j vsop and I'm where I want to be

I like the taste of beer, personally. I don't really drink to get a buzz, but I do like to have a dark beer with beef stew, a roast, or something else hearty. It compliments the flavor well.

Granted, I also really enjoy the taste of burned things, but don't lots of people also like that?

late 30s here, I drink a fair amount of beer but most days I'd rather have wine because I can drink it with a meal and not feel like a beached whale afterwards belching up boozy food smelling gas for an hour

I stopped drinking liquor when it started turning me into an alcoholic

quitter

Fucking so? Alcohol has other properties that change the way something tastes beyond "oh shit I can taste grain alcohol".

surprisingly accurate
if you're lucky you might also get a few lads together and walk down to the kebab shop, kicking over some traffic cones and cheering on the way

black and tans are superior

One of the most popular lunch drinks is 2,2% beer here in Finland where a lot of people judge you if you even think about driving after drinking 1 beer.
Only in major cities wine or actual beer are drunk when having lunch.
Most people drink water, milk or "home beer" with their lunch.

>dilute 1:1
>lose only .5% concentration

someone failed math.

Cyder is usually 4.0 ish abv and beer is like 4.5 abv

Yes i've heard that too. Aparently one of the oldest ancient texts ever translated turned out to be talking about a ban on drinking during certain hours.

nobody has drunk a black and tan in 30 years

I wish one day to invent a time machine just so that I can make sure the earliest example of writing is some shit post like the navy seal coppypasta

How about stout and champagne?

is this worth trying or just a meme.

i'm aware it's "a thing"

> watering your stout down with that swill
you've ruined something beautiful, now swallow it.

Fuck you, Kilkenny is the best mass produced beer around and all you're doing is watering it down.

It's just Guinness, not a particularly good stout.

There's a big IPA arms race going on in most of the minors to see who can put the most hops in a can or bottle. It's shit.

Sometimes they fart out a passable entry in another category, presumably because they couldn't stomach the thought of chewing down another box of bitter little plants.

this is wrong, stupid, and gay. leave Veeky Forums and never come back.

mad as fuk because he's right