Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/buy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BMW CONFIRMED BOYYY

SCAM the real website is ethpyramid.com you idiot

feelsbadman

>ethphoenix
lol

Considering he has literally never been wrong and guessed likes of YIDA and BMW just before official announcements then VeChain seriously should be top #3 EOY because he has also hinted about CISCO and PBoC.

does that mean ethphoenix is top 1

Wrong. Divine took down EthPyramid.com, we moved frontends.

Viable frontends are EthPyramid.io and EthPhoenix.io.

Hyped about VET. More hyped about Sunny Lu ringing me to tell me he’s got bags :crying_laughing_emoji:

>Rebranding coming up
>Crypto blood bath
>Talking about the phoenix
>It must be this random ponzi scheme and not a reference to the mythological creature and the cycle of rebirth it undergoes

If it wasn't clear you are being scammed.

>:crying_laughing_emoji:

fucking retarded newfag go back to your discord

Correct. Anybody dumb enough to fall for this scam deserves to lose their money.

No scam in EPX, I’m afraid! Hilarious coincidence given I’m so big on VEN but nothing more.

That’s just plain rude, friend. I’ve very likely been here before you stopped being afraid of girls in the playground.

need help Veeky Forums
i'm in ethphoenix and i like it
but we all know vechain is garbage
should i sell at a loss?

> using my name with the wrong tripcode
> I’m in the thread already
> being this retarded

The fucking state of Veeky Forums

will you S U C C me if i put my eth into this piece of garbage

What is with the site talking about gasoline on the fire in 14 hours? What does it mean?

Launch of the futures market. People who think the contract balance will tank will be able to bet on it.

Anticipating pretty wild price manipulation as a result, and since volatility is what EPX thrives on, makes it a cattle-prod.

Incidentally also makes us the first DApp to have a community-contributed (or indeed ANY) second-layer interface. I bet Skelly Money is going to HATE that.

Being first in the thread doesn't mean you get to be me. If that were the case then OP would be the real me.

No, you imbecile. If you want to waste your Ether on a literal pyramid scheme then at least put it in a legitimate one such as PoWH3D. I helped develop it and have fully vetted the code.

It's still a terrible way to waste your money, but you're free to do as you please.

futures contracts. Whales are going to start pumping and dumping the price to try and get massive gains via contracts. 10% divs for phoenix members on whatever the whales splash

But what if I am you? What then? What if we are all Norsefire on this blessed day?

hello daddy norse. thank you for ethphoenix.io

The difference there, buddy, is that I can sign a message from my wallet and you can’t. ;)

I didn’t help develop OR vet PoWH3D. Weak sauce, man.

but if you're him and they're him, then who am i?

i am real norse go all in LINK

We can all be me with the right attitude.

On a serious note, although this is intended to be an EPX shill thread: thoughts on VEN/VET? It’s the only crypto that I’m actually confident in it’s ability to moon by EOY

The real website is powhcoin.com/buy.html

kek fucking seriously? you used "##tripcode" too?

LOL amazing

Begone pajeet

Fuck all y'all.

Then you are only fucking yourself, my son.

And that is a sin.

At least neither of us will be virgins now.

top kek

Yikes