Is it possible to make a burger like this at home...

Is it possible to make a burger like this at home? Haven't been able to get close to making something like you can buy at home.

what is the secret Veeky Forums?

Cook the shit out of your burgers and then add enough cheese and sauce so that you can't tell how dry the actual meat is. Oh yeah, you probably don't add veg at home because you're a fatty, but it makes a big difference.

>you probably don't add veg at home because you're a fatty

>projecting

>adding lettuce and tomato to a burger makes it healthy

Who are you quoting?

>these are my meme arrows

> Thinking green text is only for quotes

Kek

>being this new

▲ ▲

See senpai! I can tryforce, amioldfagnow?

answer the damn OP

We need to know what you are doing now so we can know what you are doing wrong to not get that quality. Tell us your method and we will tell you how to enhance it.

the secret to the in n out patty is a shitload of salt sprinkled on one side while it cooks

Every burger should be seasoned with a shit ton of salt...

paprika, minced onion, garlic powder and salt ad some brown sugar.

You will never obtain the same look as stock photos. They have shoe polish, little stands, glue and all kinds of weirdness in order to make food look better than actual food. So if your refering to your burgers being as good as that photo, they will never be. But in n out quality in general? definatly doable

the last time I tried I think it was in n out style. it just seems to lack the authentic taste.

the burgers were cooked in a pan with mustard and cheese on them while they were cooking. used pickles, cooked onion, lettuce, tomato and a thousand island style sauce.

it's nice but it just tastes like a homemade burger and nothing like what a burger joint will make

What did you use in the pan? Butter? anything at all? Whats the fat ratio of your beef? Is it minced or preformed pattys?

I WILL TELL YOU GUYS A SECRET TO GOOD TASTING FAST FOOD BURGERS, MIX IN A BIT OF TOMATO PASTE.

olive oil I think

minced meat made into patties

I wish I knew, OP. I can't stand the taste of homemade pan-cooked burgers, they just have that plain ground beef taste no matter what I add to them. Steak tastes great no matter how lightly seasoned it is, why can't burgers be the same?

ground beef is a much lower quality meat than what you would eat as steak. clearly the solution is to make your burgers out of ground ribeye.

Clearly.

I wish I knew what unholy preservative they put in fast food burgers to get that universally palatable taste. It's MSG, right? It's probably MSG.
I wonder if adding yeast extract to the beef before shaping would make much difference.

Ground beef is already umami as fuck. The mistake most people make is not adding enough salt. That's really all there is to it.

just add a shit ton of worchestshire sauce

>Ground beef is already unami as fuck.
Holy shit I cringe so hard to this. Do you even no what u r saying?

>what u r saying

Yes. Take issue with specific points or fuck off. Greentexting "umami" doesn't count as taking issue.

don't buy pre-ground meat, that's all there is to it. has pink slime taught us nothing?

buy your own cuts and grind it yourself.

You called ground beef Unami and its all the salt u add too it, not the beef itself you fucking retard god I fucken hate ppl like u

>god I fucken hate ppl like u

The feeling is mutual.

Samefag

thats not a stock photo dude, thats literally just some burgers from in n out

seems hard to find decent buns too

>doesn't bake his own

Yes.

recipe friendo?

>topkek
>confused about comedy chevrons
What you've just said is a contradiction.