AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my red ID confirms it's just a trap, no TA needed

>1 hr 7 min

>back

We're still over 50% under ATH.
We're not "back" in any way.

and we are not, faggot
congrats to whoever bought into fakeout

This, a random few high volume green dildos on a flat volume aren't very convincing.

>watch out for btc spikes

Double bottom desu

>59 min

This.

I think we're going to 9K, realistically, at least. Reason: 200 day ema.

I'm thinking it's tanking to the lower 8000's, before it starts pumping again. Volume is dropping really fast, and bitcoin transactions too, it's looking pretty bad.

>we’re back

Just wait merkel

What do you think the european meeting will bring? Eu meetings are well known for being indecisive.

America is waking up to save the market in 2 hours. Screencap this, my name is Mark Angeles.

As was written in the scrolls...

americans are getting tired of saving the market. Time for a massive shit

>hurr we back
When will you retards get it? No new money is coming in, you're watching whales jerk each other off right now. The overall mcap of crypto is vastly inflated due to number fuckery and wash trading, by a factor of as much as 50 times. Same goes for grandpa, his "real" value is in the 4k-6k range and the sole reason for that is that in that range big league miners will start propping the price up so their operations don't go tits up. Otherwise the order book is razor thin and in no way supports the prices you for no reason other than buying in at ATH and thinking spamming "moon when" and "lambo when" is a sound investment strategy think should be the case.

Minister yourselves.

>25 min

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

What's the point of no coiners FUDing? Is it just to make themselves feel better?

Teach me senpai, got 1m on the sidelines from 11k waiting for the bottom

What makes the 200 day EMA any more relevant than the 199 day EMA or the 302 day EMA?