ETC

Why? Why its dropping?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETCUSD/ibByB1tD-ETC-Inverse-H-S-Formation-Big-Bull-run-Expected-Before-Airdrop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1btc = 2ltc

because it's useless shitcoin without any future?

"they expect one of us at the wreckage brother."

it got pumped to make funds for a btc bounce?

What about fork and airdrop?

VITALIK!
HAS TAKEN MY PRIDE!
TAKEN MY TRUST!
TAKEN MY CRYPTOS!
TAKEN MY ARMS!
TAKEN MY LEGS!
TAKEN MY SOUL!
LEFT ME IN WAGESLAVE HELLLLL

>a shitty fork with an airdrop for one final exit pump
>why is it dropping

So etc pump to 0.007 is cancelled or it will start when I sold?

That's fucking great

Fucking decent haha

Dropping because the airdrop is near. Allows some friends of whales who couldn't enter to buy one last time before it rises again on the day of the airdrop.

Hold you brainlet still a week to go

It's easy, Vitalik is the Lord of Ethereum, and he has said that the correct fork is the ETH. Do you want to go against Vitalik himself?

If people like you wouldn't support ETC, we could just have one ethereum coin with much higher value. Think about it.

Its shit.

Vitalik owning so much and pushing PoS is about the only good argument for ETC.

tradingview.com/chart/ETCUSD/ibByB1tD-ETC-Inverse-H-S-Formation-Big-Bull-run-Expected-Before-Airdrop/

Found this. Looking pretty good desu

I don't get it. What do you niggers do? Do you consider setting points where you will take profit before you buyin? Do you look for signs that the trend might reverse once you have bought? Do you try to determine some kind of tolerable risk/reward ratio and set stop losses? What do you do? Do you just buy and fucking hold no matter what? The only reason ANYONE should EVER be posting pink wojaks is if there is some totally unforeseen event that causes a flash nosedive.

Yeah, I'm not worried about ETC. It's gonna moon soon. Just building up for it.

Still more than a week to go and the market is just very slow. Also the dumb money are still in ZCL and they will make the switch soon.

All the anons that get scared and sell will miss the pump

>taking financial advice from a chart someone drew
>so random

Its still dropping

Nah, it's been looking good for a while man, it's not just this guy's chart. I just looked it up to confirm whether anything changed, and no, it didn't. Dropped like 2-3%, no big deal.

You have weak hands. Dont listen to fud here and be patient.

so whats the price speculation end of march?

WHY ITS FALLING I HAVE OPENED FUCKING LONG ON BITMEX REeeee

>why

on the testnet it pumped to 0,004 one big green candle..

I AM -0.34BTC SO FAR ITS NOT FUNNY

noooooo

you went margin long on an incredibly over-valued useless fork. congrats on your IQ Raja.

yes

you must sell for it to rise, it's a law, hell it's actually physical constant, nothing beats a physical constant, it's there. your destiny is to dump your bags at loss user, why don't u sacrifice your bags for our gains ? why are you so selfish, user ?

OK I AM +0.2btc NOW

Well I hope ya bought the dip sweeties

Hope you guys didn't get Bogdanoff'd lol

every 0.0001btc change of ETC price makes me 0.4btc profit or loss. I am ready for moon

explain this

what's your leverage ? 5X ?
>looks at 5 minute candles.
don't worry it'll recorrect very soon.

x10 and I have over 3300 contracts

it's 15 minute.

>centralizing a decentralized currency around a russian pedophile

I'm fairly certain this is just a huge bear trap because people want your coins.

I've seen 50+ BTC buy walls flashed yesterday,

it should go parabolic this week

Oversold coin that's extremely bullish

GO UP YOU CLASSIC MOTHERFUCKER