VET VEN Vechain

Lmao Sunny Lu doesn't give a fuck

>smart money

i know very little about this coin but if you look at the chart you have to be a complete fucking retard to be hodling right now....this shit is going to plunge.

if you know nothing except for having looked at the chart literally shut the fuck up and kys

that was the best fucking timing I have ever seen in my life I was cracking up the whole fucking time thats what these "investors" get for muh sell the news meme fucking retards when will you learn vechain is not like the others.

Really poor show.

That event was eye watering

GRAFIX

The point is if you sold you aren't a fucking investor. You're a speculator.

>not like others
meanwhile its tanking as we speak. brainlet

>I tried to be smart and I'm retarded instead
FUCK YOU SUNNY LU

nice im an investor with my 355 VENs i like it

>I know nothing but here is my opinion

kys

Selling the news doesn’t make you an investor, it makes you a daytrader. Why should any CEO give two shits about people like you?

Yawn. Market undecided for now, moving to the side...but it has zero cloud support on the daily..holy fuck...like zero....why? Because its just pumped without any correction....moving averages are converging ....there is literally nothing stopping this from going down, and if it does ....shits gonna be really bad.

This is icx and tron 2.0

This is basically TRON for the average guy who just did a little more research.

>not funny for the investors
>who dumped the coin immediately, meaning they were no longer an investor

kek
easy to forget that people put in more than they can afford to lose

Lol that guy is going to neck himself in 2 weeks

Kek, that is pretty based, a good way to fuck over sell the news losers.

Hopefully Sergey starts doing this with Chainlink.

Another dumper got fucked. Great, fuck him. that will teach all of them a lesson

Can smell the seething asscracks of the pathetic retards bitter about missing out and now want everyone else to suffer

VEN's future really isn't looking bright. Now's the time to sell if you haven't already.