Cloverhash is Live!

Cloverhash is Live!

Thanks to the hard work of several community contributors, we have finally got Cloverhash live on mainnet! Block times are now pretty damn fast. Our contributor MangoFusion is working on a GPU implementation, but for now use the instructions in the post above (thank u for posting that, btw) to get started mining, or pop on down to the chancoin discord - linked to in the first post of this thread - for help.

Now that the massive 0.15 update is FINALLY done and rolled out, we will be taking a few days to catch our breath before announcing next steps and priorities, but here's a sneak peak: new website design, updated roadmap, paying down technical debt on our codebase and finally getting down to work on some of the end-user applications we've envisioned for the coin, such as our own crypto-enabled image board.

Thanks for everyone's continued support,
Gossamer

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9iEKJM3b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW TO MINE CHANCOIN - pastebin.com/9iEKJM3b

CURRENT LIST OF CHANCOIN 2018 UPDATES:

1. GOSSAMER SOCKS, NAME AND BARRY HELP ENACT CLOVERHASH ALGORITHM. YAY.
2. CHANCOIN HAS A NEW MASCOT NAMED ONEE-$CHAN(PICTURED BELOW). WE DON'T NEED TO HAVE JUST ONE WE THINK SHE'S AWESOME THOUGH.
3. CHANCOIN CITY'S CONTEST WILL SOON END AND A WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN TO RECEIVE 10K CHANCOINS
4. WWW.CHANCRASH.COM A CHANCOIN GAMBLING PLATFORM HAS EMERGED AND IS SURPRISINGLY ADDICTING TO PLAY.
5. CHANCOIN CITY(POPULATION 2,500+) AND CHANCOIN OFFICIAL(1500+) ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS DAILY
6. MINING CHANCOIN ON NEW ALGO HAS BEGUN.

$CHAN ALL DAY

>
>
>
>
>
>

why am I not driving a lambo yet?
this is what I want
please help me get to it

behead those that take away the lambos from chancoiners

Cha cha cha!

p.s. as well as the core block-chain work, separate work on Android and IOS mobile wallets were started this week by a new member of the dev-team 'Jabo'.

Are your hands strong enough?

kek. which exchange are we getting in next?

still never saw anyone get a cha ID

That's because it's something like 1/(35^3)=1/42875 chance. This is not how you promote this.

3 people have won so far with “cha” in their ID like 1 month ago.

SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING! SMALL CHANCOIN PUMP INCOMING!

Is Chancoin pumping?

>no cuteboi promotional material
why even

What is this? Is it like Veeky Forums coin? I would mine it just for the memes.
How many coins can i mine per hour with average computer?

I will definitely not use any miner that is reported as virus. Got any clean miner app?

The miner works, It's just a thing with windows that says that. You have to bypass unfortunately but the miner is legit. You can go here to check who's mining as well. Bitcones dot org/workers

Well you will escuse me if I don't take your word for it mr anonymous person and install an app which my antivirus reports as virus.
I will be happy to mine if you can provide me with a program that NOD32 will not flag as virus.

post nose and timestamp before I buy

You can also go to discord me/chancoinofficial and go to #dev-talk area and speak with Gossamer and crew. It's not that difficult to investigate.

How about my second question though, how many coins can one mine in an hour on an average pc?
If it's one of those .001coins/week of constant mining that thats not really for me

pajeet has been spamming his shitty coin for months, newfag.

Embrace the pajeet.

I mine about 5 per hour with cpu (~100kh/s)

There are 0 pajeets in chancoin that I know of. A couple of strayans tho.

Cha Cha Cha

COOL ITS VAPORWAVE

THIS IS SO TRENDY

LIKE A FIDGET SPINNER

im definitely going to buy into this scam shilled by a discord full of russians and redditors as the price continues to drop

Roll

CHACHACHACHACHA

Where does one get this Chancoin?

rolll